The best topic

Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Cameras at the vote counting facility in a Nevada county still counting midterm election votes stopped broadcasting overnight, officials said on Nov. 10.

The livestream computer application that provides the feeds "lost connection with" the cameras at 11:24 p.m. on Wednesday.

All staff members left for the night about an hour before the issue and none returned until 7 a.m. on Thursday morning, county officials said.

The connection was restored just before 8 a.m. on Nov. 10.

Herman

Newt Gingrich a vote tracking sheet by the Cook Political Report, a bipartisan newsletter that analyzes elections, which shows a roughly 50.7 million Republican turnout for the House—outnumbering Democratic votes by nearly 6 million.

Gingrich noted this gap could shrink to 5 million when ballots in deep blue California are fully processed. "But it's still 5 million more votes," he said.

"And not gaining very many seats makes you really wonder what's going on," he added. "I want to know, where did those votes come from?"

It was a puzzle that the former speaker hasn't been able to solve.

The former speaker said he had struggled to reconcile multiple such inconsistencies he observed in this election, particularly in the two races that decided the New York governor and Philadelphia senator, which were won by Democrats Gov. Kathy Hochul and John Fetterman respectively.

"How can you have 70 percent of the people in Philadelphia would say that crime is their number one issue, but they voted for Fetterman even though he had voted to release murderers and put them back on the street?" he said.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Biggie Smiles

Computers get 1000 times faster and the results come 10 times slow and always favor libs when they finally do come through

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480891 time=1668212883 user_id=3214
Computers get 1000 times faster and the results come 10 times slow and always favor libs when they finally do come through

Florida can count votes quickly. Why the hell can't other states.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=480894 time=1668213969 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480891 time=1668212883 user_id=3214

Because the other states are letting democrats cheat

Erica Mena

California announced Newsom won real quick

Yet the mayoral race is taking forever. That woke bitch is trailing behind Caruso.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480942 time=1668220244 user_id=2845
California announced Newsom won real quick

Yet the mayoral race is taking forever. That woke bitch is trailing behind Caruso.

And that's why it's taking so long.  They need more time to print up all the fake ballots

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480905 time=1668215254 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=480894 time=1668213969 user_id=3396

I think America gets all these allegations of cheating because they lack a universal ballot & voting system Bigly. There's no way that 50 States should each be able to decide their own voting procedures & systems in national elections. It should be identical across the USA like most democracies. Ie - some States allow  'vote harvesting' while others do not. Some have later voting times than others. Other states allow voting past 8 pm while in others there is a strict cutoff time.

Dove

Quote from: "joe go ho" post_id=480947 time=1668220723
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480905 time=1668215254 user_id=3214

I think America gets all these allegations of cheating because they lack a universal ballot & voting system Bigly. There's no way that 50 States should each be able to decide their own voting procedures & systems in national elections. It should be identical across the USA like most democracies. Ie - some States allow  'vote harvesting' while others do not. Some have later voting times than others. Other states allow voting past 8 pm while in others there is a strict cutoff time.

States voting has ALWAYS worked.

As long as we have security measures it would be just fine. It's all this stupid bullshit fuckery that makes people not trust the system.

The United States is NOT a democracy. We are a REPUBLIC.

"And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands".  Yeah?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=480975 time=1668224099 user_id=3266
Quote from: "joe go ho" post_id=480947 time=1668220723

States voting has ALWAYS worked.

As long as we have security measures it would be just fine. It's all this stupid bullshit fuckery that makes people not trust the system.

The United States is NOT a democracy. We are a REPUBLIC.

"And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands".  Yeah?

50 states with 50 unique voting systems and procedures. Hmmm what could possibly go wrong?

You know how many different federal  systems and ballots Canada, Australia, France, Australia and others have for their national elections?

Canada has a mark the paper ballot with an X with 3 levels of security on election day. Plus the voter must show id, proof of address, vetbal identification via an on site election official.

And it's the same ballot and procedure in Nova Scotia or 3,000 miles away in Vancouver.

No of complaints or voter fraud/stolen elections in our country by liberals or conservative?  

Zero. 0.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479614 time=1667494304 user_id=2845
Who don't spam and who can debate properly. I'd like to have a good balance of both.

I can't ban politics, even tho I want to. So I'm giving up on that idea. I won't let it seep on to the trap.

I'll figure out how to ban Semen. He is actually worse than Admin.

I consider myself What you consider 'a well-rounded liberal', Erica. Actually more like a moderate centrist.

I try to listen to all arguments and both sides before coming to a conclusion.

I generally try not to side with either Democrats or Republicans in your nation. I have ideas which I hope might improve democracy in America. But I don't align myself with either party. Truth is if I were an American I wouldn't join either one as they seem taken over by extremists. I would most likely be an Independent.

While it's interesting to watch events unfold in the US I try to avoid getting too involved emotionally or politically but prefer a detached observer approach. You never know what tomorrow can bring in America. The political & social situation seems very unstable there these days.

I was amazed how Donald Trump caused so many to lose it or on the flip side, to even identify with the guy. So many woman the world over went batshit crazy when the Donald was in power. The Feminist movement suffered a nervous breakdown when he became president.

I was glad when he was no longer in power because gender relations were at an all time low. Not just the US but the entire world. Trump was really the bomb & the alt Right secret weapon. Women everywhere were bitching about the guy like he was the rapist in the room ready to pounce on em.

Breakfall

Quote from: "HO HO Joe" post_id=480982 time=1668230059
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479614 time=1667494304 user_id=2845
Who don't spam and who can debate properly. I'd like to have a good balance of both.

I can't ban politics, even tho I want to. So I'm giving up on that idea. I won't let it seep on to the trap.

I'll figure out how to ban Semen. He is actually worse than Admin.

I consider myself What you consider 'a well-rounded liberal', Erica. Actually more like a moderate centrist.

I generally try not to side with either Democrats or Republicans in your nation. I have ideas which I hope might improve democracy in America. But I don't align myself with either party. Truth is if I were an American I wouldn't join either one as they seem taken over by extremists. I would most likely be an Independent.

While it's interesting to watch events unfold in the US I try to avoid getting too involved emotionally or politically but prefer a detached observer approach. You never know what tomorrow can bring in America. The political & social situation seems very unstable there these days.

I was amazed how Donald Trump caused so many to lose it or on the flip side, to even identify with the guy. So many woman the world over went batshit crazy when the Donald was in power. The Feminist movement suffered a nervous breakdown when he became president.

I was glad when he was no longer in power because gender relations were at an all time low. Not just the US but the entire world. Trump was really the bomb & the alt Right secret weapon. Women everywhere were bitching about the guy like he was the rapist in the room ready to pounce on em.

Gender relations were at an all-time low? Fucking bullshit Joe. This is all you ever do...serve up bullshit politics and live a fucking mundane life. Pack it in and fuck off!

Anonymous

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=480986 time=1668232955 user_id=3358
Quote from: "HO HO Joe" post_id=480982 time=1668230059

Gender relations were at an all-time low? Fucking bullshit Joe. This is all you ever do...serve up bullshit politics and live a fucking mundane life. Pack it in and fuck off!

...swas it just my imagination that #meToo was having a field day picking off men for alleged sexual harassment, Breakfall?

">

Or psycho women were mailing Donald Trump poison while he was in the White House?

Or numerous women telling me how much they hated Donald Trump?

Or entire office cultures changing after he became President?

TDS was very real Breakfall. Maybe you live in a vacuum or just didnt notice it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview