Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

Democrats are to busy declaring that we are days away from a fascist takeover where your children will be arrested and killed by Republicans.  No, really.  That is their pitch right now.  What a joke.

">

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479819 time=1667605717 user_id=2845
Quote from: DKG post_id=479818 time=1667605610 user_id=3390

I wholeheartedly agree. I have been waiting for a left wing or progressive poster who is not an Admin, Lotus or Oscar shit posting idiot since easterbunny departed. Good work getting him here. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I wish I could take credit. He isn't here cuz if my charming self lol

You are too modest.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=479821 time=1667605821 user_id=3374
Democrats are to busy declaring that we are days away from a fascist takeover where your children will be arrested and killed by Republicans.  No, really.  That is their pitch right now.  What a joke.

">

When in fact what we are days away from is a serious problem with our diesel fuel supply and the possibility of all out nuclear war with Russia

but no, voting against their failed policies is the real threat to democracy

asstards

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479814 time=1667605140 user_id=3214
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=479811 time=1667604680 user_id=3381

AOC is only beloved of fauxgressives, or shitlibs, or whatever you want to call them.

The kind of people who watch Bill Maher or Rachel Maddow and think they're getting informed instead of propagandized.

AOC's a performative wannabe celebrity who lies for a living.

When I look at her I see Nancy Pelosi about a hundred years ago.

AOC wants to be "Momma Bear" some day and she'll do whatever it takes to get there.

In the democrat party that means doing whatever the donor class and/or the pentagon wants and saying whatever hollow bullshit required to keep getting elected.

She and Bernie are both happy in their roles as judas goats... luring in or appropriating "progressive" movements and voters to be isolated, neutralized, and ultimately absorbed into the establishment democrat collective.

For a while I hoped Bernie would be different but after allowing the DNC to railroad him two elections in a row I now see that he was never interested in leading a movement anywhere except into the arms of the wholly corrupt democrat party.

Fuck that guy, and fuck AOC too.

You see now you're sounding like a person who would support Trump

while far from perfect Trump was a hell of a lot better than the shitbags mentioned above and those running the establishment today

I've never told him to to his face.....or screen....lol. But he often sounds pretty maga for a guy who calls himself far left.

I believe him that he is far left.....I'm just saying some of us have more in common than we dont and we are united on some really important things.

Like getting these authoritarian corporate elites and their establishment puppets running our lives the fuck on out

Think about this. People who have always consider themselves left and theyve stayed consistent enough to be on the right side of many issues. Like anti war. Anti censorship. From what I've seen the alarms on the trans terrorism started on the left. It's been leftists screaming about that.....the right JUST noticed this problem.

And the government and their shills treat the ones like Vit the same damn way they treat us.  I think we have the top of the death camp lists filled but... you get the idea.

A good chunk of the Sanders base voted for Trump LOL. Some secretly . ...some not so secretly. Like Tim Pool.

They all get labeled right wingers now and it's so frustrating. Their own side trying to hold them accountable and it doesnt work because they all get label. They called Jimmy Dore right wing... or accused him of "pandering" to the right. Just because he isnt spewing hate about those of us who voted Trump and he is calling out all the media lies and manipulations.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=479821 time=1667605821 user_id=3374

">

Riiigghttt because WE are the ones who took politcal prisoners and deemed a protest with a mild riot an "insurrection".  WE are the ones who wanted "extremism" reported.

Should we post that horrific civil war time hate speech Biden spewed in PA....with military behind him?

God they are such ballsy liars. Just blatant lies.

DKG

I consider myself a JFK Democrat. I know the Dem party is among the most corrupt political parties in the developed world. They are right up there with the Liberal Democratic Party(LDP) of Japan. But, they are now an authoritarian party that has the media and state agencies working for them and against Americans. The outrageous hypocritical rhetoric shows they need to spend a long time in the penalty box.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=479811 time=1667604680 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479774 time=1667576103 user_id=3214
But anyway, what are your honest thoughts on the progressive darling AOC?

AOC is only beloved of fauxgressives, or shitlibs, or whatever you want to call them.

The kind of people who watch Bill Maher or Rachel Maddow and think they're getting informed instead of propagandized.

AOC's a performative wannabe celebrity who lies for a living.

When I look at her I see Nancy Pelosi about a hundred years ago.

AOC wants to be "Momma Bear" some day and she'll do whatever it takes to get there.

In the democrat party that means doing whatever the donor class and/or the pentagon wants and saying whatever hollow bullshit required to keep getting elected.

She and Bernie are both happy in their roles as judas goats... luring in or appropriating "progressive" movements and voters to be isolated, neutralized, and ultimately absorbed into the establishment democrat collective.

For a while I hoped Bernie would be different but after allowing the DNC to railroad him two elections in a row I now see that he was never interested in leading a movement anywhere except into the arms of the wholly corrupt democrat party.

Fuck that guy, and fuck AOC too.

She mocked her own bases activists right to their FACES. On video. They were absolutely in the right too.

That's what she thinks of her voters.

Shes there to get votes and fuel hate towards US.

Anonymous

AOC is a pretty babe with a hot body and she is so smart.

Dove

Well I cant wait to go vote to destroy democracy on Tuesday.

Odinson

AOC is our favorite big booty latina.

She added the "juicy" herself.

DKG

Quote from: "Edward" post_id=479828 time=1667606917

Get lost.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=479826 time=1667606271 user_id=3390
I consider myself a JFK Democrat. I know the Dem party is among the most corrupt political parties in the developed world. They are right up there with the Liberal Democratic Party(LDP) of Japan. But, they are now an authoritarian party that has the media and state agencies working for them and against Americans. The outrageous hypocritical rhetoric shows they need to spend a long time in the penalty box.

JFK was the last decent democrat

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Antifa Warrior" post_id=479828 time=1667606917

Since when do you look at women, Admin?
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479832 time=1667607534 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=479826 time=1667606271 user_id=3390

JFK was the last decent democrat

At the time he was in office, I did like Bill Clinton. But, Newt Gingrich deserves credit for many of his successes. And his policies did lead to the global financial crisis of 2008.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479814 time=1667605140 user_id=3214
You see now you're sounding like a person who would support Trump

while far from perfect Trump was a hell of a lot better than the shitbags mentioned above and those running the establishment today

I could never vote for Trump or any other republican just as I could never vote for Biden or any other democrat.

In Trump's case, specifically, it's because he doesn't believe in anything except his own brand.

He's proudly ignorant and maliciously arrogant.

That might play well to certain audiences but it's a shit way to govern a nation.

He crawled into bed with theocrats, other authoritarians and anyone else he thought might be useful in the moment without a single thought to the long-term consequences (personally I believe that's due to him not being able to think very well in the first place). Before running for office he was always a sleazeball "businessman" and carnival sideshow barker. There were even rumors of using real estate to launder money from (ohh the irony) a russian oligarch.

That's who Trump was and still is.

Everything else is propaganda and partisan hatred.

Plenty of people only love Trump because the democrats and "libs" hate Trump and it would be funny if it didn't involve, like, the fucking executive branch of our government.

*sigh*

I don't want "marginally better than the *other* guy".

That's exactly the kind of shit people with no power and no expectation of ever having any will settle for.

One of these days a tipping point will be reached where enough people fully internalize that there's way more of us than there are of the professional managerial class and their masters put together and all we have to do is say: "No. I don't want to play your stupid game anymore" to bring the whole thing crashing down and I'm soooo looking forward to it.

Until then all this jackassy left/vs/right, red/vs/blue nonsense is just a way to pass the time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview