The best topic

Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

This tuesday when you vote make sure you focus on the important issues like abortion and trans rights to sleep with kids

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 06, 2022, 02:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480335 time=1667919050 user_id=3214
It's fun to watch noodle neck lose his mind whenever anyone says something truthful about transsexuals

Males committed 430k (reported) violent crimes against women.

So that tells him it's time to strip women of our sex based protections, erase the definition of "woman" in law, and permit any male who "identifies" as a woman to come into female spaces.

He uses the stats that show the male violence against women to argue for why women shouldnt exist in law or have civil rights and it's so fucking twisted. How can anyone be so dumb and hateful and support this level of attack on women?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

The crazy candidates dished-up by American politics often make Australia's political efforts as benign as a fĂȘte's cake stall.

Enter Dixon Butts (get it?), a politician running for his local seat of Gilbert in Arizona in America's south west.

Candidate Butts has even started running his own ads on social media, yet, alas, the whole thing has been revealed as a riotous spoof of US election advertising and online prank.

Sadly, Butts' actual identity has not been revealed, but whoever it is they have a pretty good sense of humour.

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

weebles

I do not interfere in other nations politics, as a Canuck you Yanks should have voted him in it would have been interesting IMO.

">

But Jokes aside and TBH as a Canadian I want you American's not just to do well but thrive since we are all in this together.

DKG

Quote from: weebles post_id=480392 time=1667934532 user_id=2191
I do not interfere in other nations politics, as a Canuck you Yanks should have voted him in it would have been interesting IMO.

">

But Jokes aside and TBH as a Canadian I want you American's not just to do well but thrive since we are all in this together.

Do you think there is no American interference in our elections. Look up Vivian Krause.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480138 time=1667763179 user_id=3214
And don't consider this

">

I just watched this. We're fucked.

The only things I disagree with are:

1. The dollar didnt move from gold to total fiat in 1971, it became backed by oil

2. The government delays collapse of the ponzi by devaluing its currency. A dollar of 1965 currency is currently worth about $0.016.

Overall though, a great watch!

DKG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview