News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

I predict the Democrats will really slay the Repuglicans today.

Started by Anonymous, November 08, 2022, 11:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Was the election stolen in that case? Not technically, but there should be no Electoral College. A hand full of people deciding the outcome of a major election. It is easy to buy of a handful of electoral college members. The system is flawed to favor republicans. The only people who have gotten less votes but still won due to the electoral college are republicans.

Dove

Quote from: "Denny's Restaurant" post_id=480401 time=1667936905
Was the election stolen in that case? Not technically, but there should be no Electoral College. A hand full of people deciding the outcome of a major election. It is easy to buy of a handful of electoral college members. The system is flawed to favor republicans. The only people who have gotten less votes but still won due to the electoral college are republicans.

We HAVE to have the electoral college. It's not a handful of people deciding.

Omg. That's not how it works!

If we didn't have it the president would be decides by the majority. Not by states....abolishing the Electoral College would mean our elections would be decides by like 3 states.

Do you know how the US Gov works? That we are a federation of states?

How the fuck do you get its "flawed to favor Republicans"?  Democrats have abused us unfettered for decades. Smh. What world are you living in sir?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

ANYWAY my eldest daughter just voted for the first time ever.

Straight red.  I can breath today lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Denny's Restaurant" post_id=480401 time=1667936905

Nobody trusts the Dems who have been in power for over 50 years on either coast to fix potholes let counting ballots that decide if the working class's money becomes worthless. The electoral college was an ingenius check on Dem party corruption.

Shen Li

Look at that ignorant, effeminate white imbecile Apegirl. Polls haven't closed yet and he/ she is already crying. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Dove

Quote from: "Denny's Restaurant" post_id=480393 time=1667934688
Republicans always start out winning because early and mail in ballots are counted last. Repuglicans are trying to cut off and disclaim last votes which will be mostly Democrat. They will call it fraud because Republicans started out winning. Lame.

Hey dude?

Mail in votes came up short for your simping asses already.

Dumb ass.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Denny's Restaurant" post_id=480397 time=1667936394
Not true. She ended up ahead in votes. More people voted for her than Trump. The electoral college gave it to trump.

Jesus Christ, you are stupid.  Read the constitution and realize it deliberately was written so that popular vote is meaningless.   Only the electoral college counts.  This is the compromise between big states and little states.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=480455 time=1667954862 user_id=3374
Not true. She ended up ahead in votes. More people voted for her than Trump. The electoral college gave it to trump.

Jesus Christ, you are stupid.  Read the constitution and realize it deliberately was written so that popular vote is meaningless.   Only the electoral college counts.  This is the compromise between big states and little states.

Canada is supposed to be a loose confederation. Justine keeps steppin on the toes of the provinces. We need an electoral college system here.

Anonymous

That is not democratic.

Biggie Smiles

Idiot

United STATES of America. Not United People of America

that's why it's referred to at the "federal" government

Look up the words federal and federation you ignorant sloth

Oerdin

Quote from: Mindy post_id=480464 time=1667955865

That is not democratic.

Good thing we are a Republic then.  Learn the difference.

Anonymous

Fact is the elections are rigged for Republicans. The electoral college is rigged to make the Republicans win. The majority of Americans get screwed.

Dove

Quote from: Mindy post_id=480464 time=1667955865

That is not democratic.

No shit. We are NOT a democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic.

Individual rights over mob tyranny is how America was designed.

Dove

Quote from: "Fact is..." post_id=480481 time=1667959629
Fact is the elections are rigged for Republicans. The electoral college is rigged to make the Republicans win. The majority of Americans get screwed.

If that were true we wouldnt have Jim Crow Joe pushing us into wars and destroying the middle and working class.

Democrats have strong holds destroying cities and lives. You are saying you want the whole country to be Chicago and LA.

Do you just hate other humans? Because I don't know how anyone can say Americans are "screwed" by not getting horrific democrat policies that do nothing but fuck everyone.

Name ONE way people are "screwed" by not getting a Democrat?  How the fuck is this administration better than what we had last term?  You enjoy poverty, crime and hatred?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480466 time=1667956054 user_id=3214
Idiot

United STATES of America. Not United People of America

that's why it's referred to at the "federal" government

Look up the words federal and federation you ignorant sloth

They dont even know what kind of country we live in. How it works. What policies are and the impact they have.

They watch adds, read headlines and vote for the mainstream narrative and dont care how it impacts people.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview