The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=497919 time=1681741883
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497541 time=1681326602 user_id=3351

You moved out of a crime and tax ridden shithole california of your own creation to a terd wurld country to escape the consequences of your own damned actions, you fucking piece of shit. You and locust are the biggest damned hypocrites on owl gorez inferwebs!

Florida is great! Taxes are low, housing is sure as fuk WAAAAYYYYYY cheaper than cali. You dont have to worry about tribes of kunes, mexcrements, and white BLM dirtbag liberals stealing everything not bolted down in your store. You dont have to worry about some libtard cunt DA charging you with murder when you shoot and kill your attacker and you dont have near the same numbers of robbery incidents ITFP!

One of the best things about driving into Florida on  EITHER I-95 or I-75 is there's billboards basically telling fucktards like YOU to stay the fuck out!

You forgot the best part... the new legislation making peadophilia in schools a capital offense.

♫♪ the meatflaps on the trannie go "WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH"... ♪♫

Florida really did that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497922 time=1681742939 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=497919 time=1681741883

You forgot the best part... the new legislation making peadophilia in schools a capital offense.

♫♪ the meatflaps on the trannie go "WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH"... ♪♫

Florida really did that?

I heard it somewhere, probably on one of Styxhexenhammer's live streams, or maybe it was the Lotus Eaters. Dunno if it's passed yet or not, but the most of the people crying about it were framing it as though it were an attack on transgenders.

To which I would point out "no, just the ones that fuck with kids..." which I believe was the whole point. And it wasn't as though the legislation singled out wallsocket fuckers in particular either, it targeted nonces of pretty much any stripe.

I'm sure Disney will be screaming about it in short order, there's a lot of those ratbags been fucking children for generations. I think it's because they all have small dicks.... and that includes the women.

DKG

I have been going to Florida for well over twenty years. I liked it even when the Dems were in charge. Now that they have a Republican with balls as a governor it is paradise.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=497599 time=1681390585
Quote from: Dove post_id=481754 time=1668483487 user_id=3266

She was predicted to win until they stopped the counting for like a week and now Hobbs....who also runs the election...got it

And you think people should just shut up and accept that even while democrats throw fits when they lose without these shenanigans.

So you are kinda pulling for an authoritarian government.

And why wouldn't he? It seems to have been a workable enough proposition for his ilk so far - I mean who cares if the whole world knows you're a cunt as long as you get to play with all the toys, right? Right.

Appealing to someone's better nature only works when they actually have one. You're gonna have to sacrifice yours and stoop to their level if you're going to stand any chance of beating them, sadly. Otherwise it's "wash/rinse/repeat" every election cycle.

">

Great fucking album

">
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497803 time=1681594656 user_id=3214
Quote from: formosan post_id=497802 time=1681591959 user_id=3391

I assume you don't regret moving to Florida.

:laugh:

Not one bit

I love it here

I spent the week about an hour north of Miami (Weston) and that was close enough to being a liberal fucking shithole.

It's no secret FloriDUH is the magnet for all Central, South American illegals. Stumpy is a native Puerto Rican.

Anonymous

They're emigrating out of PR to get away from nonces like you, hmmm?

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor post_id=498153 time=1681917017
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497803 time=1681594656 user_id=3214

Not one bit

I love it here

I spent the week about an hour north of Miami (Weston) and that was close enough to being a liberal fucking shithole.

It's no secret FloriDUH is the magnet for all Central, South American illegals. Stumpy is a native Puerto Rican.

Hey you shitfaced kiddie banger, how many Cali Cities ARENT sanctuary cities? PWN3D!

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=498268 time=1681959812 user_id=3351

Hey you shitfaced kiddie banger, how many Cali Cities ARENT sanctuary cities? PWN3D!

Isn't the entire state a sanctury? I thought I heard it was.

It wouldn't surprise me. Neocons might enjoy the cheap labour that such verminous policies provide for, but it's practically the entire democrat party that rely on it to stand a hope in hell of gaining office.

Semenjaw is a traitor to his race. That's arguably an even bigger crime than his sick predilection for kiddiebottom.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=498272 time=1681960465

Isn't the entire state a sanctury?

It is for those underage who have been brainwashed into believing they should change their gender, but their parents will not give permission to doctors to mutilate their childrem.

Anonymous

The fucking shit hole is flooding now. Can't wait until hurricane season

Lokmar

Quote from: Sea post_id=498318 time=1681999761

As if the whole state is flooding. LMFAO!  Meanwhile, in about 2 months, your entire shithole former state will ACTUALLY be burning! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=498346 time=1682008955 user_id=3351
Quote from: Sea post_id=498318 time=1681999761

As if the whole state is flooding. LMFAO!  Meanwhile, in about 2 months, your entire shithole former state will ACTUALLY be burning! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

It don't matter. The way Newscum is burying the middle class, they will all be living in Florida or Texas by then.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=498395 time=1682033275 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=498346 time=1682008955 user_id=3351

It don't matter. The way Newscum is burying the middle class, they will all be living in Florida or Texas by then.

And voting for the exact same policies that turned Kalifornia into the greasy turd that even guttertrash like SeaMong emigrated to avoid.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=498427 time=1682048741
Quote from: Herman post_id=498395 time=1682033275 user_id=3396

And voting for the exact same policies that turned Kalifornia into the greasy turd that even guttertrash like SeaMong emigrated to avoid.

Major semen is the type of ghetto trash that burns his own fucking house down and then blames you for him being homeless.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview