Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=480503 time=1667966404 user_id=3374
Quote from: Herman post_id=480478 time=1667958408 user_id=3396

Trump will lose. I love his policies, but he won't win. DeSantis will wipe the floor with whatever clown the democRATs nominate.

DeSantis is the most likely to win while Teump would be the weakest candidate for Republicans.

That is true. I would still vote for him for him if I was an American and he was the GOP candidate.

DKG

Florida represents the culmination of a conservative dream. What would happen if we actually had a candidate who perfectly articulated our views, then was elected and governed in accordance with that promise? For years, we were told that such a candidate would be a disaster and could win only in a solid red district in a rural part of Texas or Idaho. Well, not only has the most conservative governor of our time flipped the ultimate swing state of Florida to ruby red, but he tipped the legacy Democrat county of Palm Beach to red as well!

The 30,000-vote margin of victory for Ron DeSantis in Florida over his radical Democratic opponent in 2018, a bad year for Republicans, was probably the most consequential 30,000 votes of our generation. In the aftermath of this pivotal election arose a governor who implemented one conservative policy after another, stood up to federal tyranny one time after another, and combatted the leftist blue bastions and corporations in his own state. Based on what we were told from the conservative consultant class, he should have been voted out or possibly carried by the skin of his teeth in a good GOP year.

DeSantis kept the Trump coalition intact, won back suburban voters, won the Hispanic vote outright, and made some inroads in the black vote.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=480503 time=1667966404 user_id=3374
Quote from: Herman post_id=480478 time=1667958408 user_id=3396

Trump will lose. I love his policies, but he won't win. DeSantis will wipe the floor with whatever clown the democRATs nominate.

DeSantis is the most likely to win while Trump would be the weakest candidate for Republicans.  Add in that Trump had good policies but didn't seem to know how to get those policies enacted very well but DeSantis is a pro at actually getting laws passed and put into effect and it is clear DeSantis is the better candidate.

If Trump wins the nomination, the Dem candidate wins in 24.

Oerdin

Dove

People thought Hitler was really well spoken.

We have a long list of tyrants and murders who seized power. All of which were charismatic and well spoken and liked by the people.

We are supposed to know better.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480551 time=1668006124 user_id=3352
Sorry  Deport and all the Trump MAGAs, but this man sux ballz :/   I caught a brief clip of him on the news at a rally and what a cringeworthy mf'r!  I seriously rolled my eyes and turned off my TV.  He is so full of himself and is nothing but a bullshitting buffoon!  

I'm in agreement with Herman and Oerdin in saying that if he runs in 2024, he will lose again.  I'm pretty much middle of the road politically and it took everything I had to vote for him last time and after I did, I wasn't happy about it :/  Sadly, his policies aren't enough to make this dude electable. :/

BLAH..  That's my political talk for the month :)  lol

I'll ride this train to the end, be it triumph or ruin.

Shen Li

The only red wave was in Florida. And it was blood red.

Canaduh is all but FUBAR. I wish we had a bastion of freedom and prosperity like Florida to escape to.

DKG

Sorry  Deport and all the Trump MAGAs, but this man sux ballz :/   I caught a brief clip of him on the news at a rally and what a cringeworthy mf'r!  I seriously rolled my eyes and turned off my TV.  He is so full of himself and is nothing but a bullshitting buffoon!  

I'm in agreement with Herman and Oerdin in saying that if he runs in 2024, he will lose again.  I'm pretty much middle of the road politically and it took everything I had to vote for him last time and after I did, I wasn't happy about it :/  Sadly, his policies aren't enough to make this dude electable. :/

You are spot on.Trump revitalized a once decaying Dem-lite party. But, now he is a liability. Particularly so with a new clear leader of the party. It is time for Trump to step aside.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=480585 time=1668025107 user_id=3390

You are spot on.Trump revitalized a once decaying Dem-lite party. But, now he is a liability. Particularly so with a new clear leader of the party. It is time for Trump to step aside.

I hear what you're saying and all but we all know that the people of Pennsylvania didn't elect that brain damaged corpse to congress. Ball harvesting did

I mean seriously who votes for a guy that starts his discussion with "hi good night" and then fumbles like a drooling idiot the rest of the way through

Lokmar

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=480563 time=1668009659 user_id=3305

I'll ride this train to the end, be it triumph or ruin.

Same here. Trump is a better candidate over all other GOP candidates save for DeSantis. Seriously, all you never Trumpers name me some candidates better than him other than DeSantis. Not a single one that ran against Trump in 2016 has half the chance Trump does. If Bush, Rubio, Christie, or every other 2016 candidate is the nom, save for maybe Paul, I'm voting 3rd Party again. You never Trumpers can just go ahead and flush 2024 down the fukin toilet right now.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480587 time=1668025804 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=480585 time=1668025107 user_id=3390

I hear what you're saying and all but we all know that the people of Pennsylvania didn't elect that brain damaged corpse to congress. Ball harvesting did

I mean seriously who votes for a guy that starts his discussion with "hi good night" and then fumbles like a drooling idiot the rest of the way through

https://i.ibb.co/7vW6Wrm/FB-IMG-1668102287878.jpg">

Dove

https://i.ibb.co/YTwRqjH/FB-IMG-1668097494757.jpg">

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480689 time=1668102458 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480587 time=1668025804 user_id=3214

https://i.ibb.co/7vW6Wrm/FB-IMG-1668102287878.jpg">

I read some democRATS want this clown to seek the nomination if Jim Crow Joe doesn't seek reelection.

Herman

This pisses me off. Trump jabbed at DeSantis as an "average" governor who benefited from "great Public Relations."

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480692 time=1668102953 user_id=3266
https://i.ibb.co/YTwRqjH/FB-IMG-1668097494757.jpg">

ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview