The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Michael Savage called him FrankenFetterman

I almost died

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=480478 time=1667958408 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480477 time=1667958186 user_id=3214

honestly, I'd prefer DeSantis doesn't run. Let Trump have 2024 and give Desantis 2028 through 2036

Trump will lose. I love his policies, but he won't win. DeSantis will wipe the floor with whatever clown the democRATs nominate.

Hopefully Biden won't let the result go to his head & Will graciously have the common sense to step down & let a younger leader take his place.

The Democrats sorta 'won' this election or minimize the bleeding only because Trump is so unpopular with many voters. It was just a fluke & Biden lucked out. Against a much younger man he's be toast like Charlie Crist was in Florida.

Hopefully Biden will quit while he is ahead.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=480692 time=1668102953 user_id=3266

https://i.ibb.co/YTwRqjH/FB-IMG-1668097494757.jpg">https://i.ibb.co/YTwRqjH/FB-IMG-1668097494757.jpg

Lol! So true.

Actually I think much of his state looks like that.

I met some Pennsylvanians at a conference held in Vancouver last summer & they looked so Poor & unhealthy. I think the pandemic musta been hard on them.

It gave me the impression that it is a poor state.

Mind you that poverty seems to breed a lotta good professional  sports teams who won a lotta championship. Ya need grit to win a championship. That's why Vancouver never wins cups because we're too soft spoiled  and vain out here.

Anonymous

White folk buyin up fuck muy trade. Eat shit biatch, we not buyin' what you tryin sellin. Yo state is shit ass fuck

Dove

Quote from: "Honest Joe" post_id=480750 time=1668147079

Trump will lose. I love his policies, but he won't win. DeSantis will wipe the floor with whatever clown the democRATs nominate.

Hopefully Biden won't let the result go to his head & Will graciously have the common sense to step down & let a younger leader take his place.

The Democrats sorta 'won' this election or minimize the bleeding only because Trump is so unpopular with many voters. It was just a fluke & Biden lucked out. Against a much younger man he's be toast like Charlie Crist was in Florida.

HOW do you get THAT?  Trumps people did pretty damn good.

Are you listening to the media?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Eat a baker's dozen of severed dingo dicks, Joe.

Joe Biden is toxic, but Trump has been far less so. This is the comparison they're trying really hard not to make because Biden is toast in 2024 (his party and the Repubs).

Trump is a deeply flawed narcissistic family and close circle troll of some sorts.

Biden is the Potato Party Figurehead.

Trump makes so many mistakes based on his ego it isn't even funny. Biden and Hillary make worse mistakes because they're dumb as dog shit.

So we're watching now the two party system working in concert to destroy Trump and revert to 2014 where nothing was amiss, trust democracy, and the vetted media.

Fuck that and fuck you.

If you want to live like a slave, far be it for me to stand in your way. But take your cult like ignorance to a commune and leave the rest of us to decide what's right or wrong...

Your low functioning Asperger's Syndrome and accompanying OCD has made people on these forums despise you for one reason, and one reason alone.

Because you talk, post, repost, rehash, pure SHIT.

DO BETTER

- you big sperging geriatric virgin man-child.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Why does anyone still respond to Joe posts. His schtick is so predictable and so boring.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=480756 time=1668159941 user_id=1676

Eat a baker's dozen of severed dingo dicks, Joe.

Joe Biden is toxic, but Trump has been far less so. This is the comparison they're trying really hard not to make because Biden is toast in 2024 (his party and the Repubs).

Trump is a deeply flawed narcissistic family and close circle troll of some sorts.

Biden is the Potato Party Figurehead.

Trump makes so many mistakes based on his ego it isn't even funny. Biden and Hillary make worse mistakes because they're dumb as dog shit.

So we're watching now the two party system working in concert to destroy Trump and revert to 2014 where nothing was amiss, trust democracy, and the vetted media.

Fuck that and fuck you.

If you want to live like a slave, far be it for me to stand in your way. But take your cult like ignorance to a commune and leave the rest of us to decide what's right or wrong...

Your low functioning Asperger's Syndrome and accompanying OCD has made people on these forums despise you for one reason, and one reason alone.

Because you talk, post, repost, rehash, pure SHIT.

DO BETTER

- you big sperging geriatric virgin man-child.

Hey DD im certainly by no means defending Joe Biden. He and his party were extremely lucky to avoid electoral armageddon. It was probably that Roe v Wade ruling that saved him/them. Just like that pandemic got him elected. I agree with many of his haters here - much of his performance has been dismal.

But the guy has horseshoes up his ass.

Nevertheless he should quit before 2024 election lest he suffer a shellacking like Charlie Crist in Florida. Like or hate de Santis he's a Harvard graduated lawyer. The Democrats need a younger fresh face in 2024.

Anonymous

I assume that Dr Santis will be Republican nominee in 2024.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480747 time=1668143266 user_id=3214

I almost died

Dem Rep Tony DeLuca was re-elected  in Pennsylvania even though he died 1 month before the election.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=480799 time=1668191979 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480747 time=1668143266 user_id=3214

I almost died

Dem Rep Tony DeLuca was re-elected  in Pennsylvania even though he died 1 month before the election.

Bunch of fucking mutant republic adds over there

Butthole factory is from pennsylania

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480801 time=1668193010 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=480799 time=1668191979 user_id=3389

Bunch of fucking mutant republic adds over there

Butthole factory is from pennsylania

That's nice.

Dove

https://i.ibb.co/PTCFwLS/FB-IMG-1668187525056.jpg">
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480851 time=1668203388 user_id=3266
https://i.ibb.co/PTCFwLS/FB-IMG-1668187525056.jpg">

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=480851 time=1668203388 user_id=3266
https://i.ibb.co/PTCFwLS/FB-IMG-1668187525056.jpg">https://i.ibb.co/PTCFwLS/FB-IMG-1668187525056.jpg

...yknow Dove, the Democrats already have his successor figgered out if Fetterman dies or becomes an invalid. Maybe that's why they want him in there. He's a placeholder.

"Hmmmm, let's see...should it be replicant A or lab experiment B ..... decisions decisions...

There are too many invalids or old foggies in the Democratic party who hang on for far too long.

Ie - they blame the Republicans for the 6-3 conservative majority in the USSC but Ruth Ginsberg should/could have stepped down in Obama's 1st term when she was already in poor health & the Democrats had the majority.

Another example is Senator Dianne Feinstein who is 90 & from various accounts actually senile.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview