The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Democrats should definately not be able to get ANY justices appointed until they clean up their shit and start serving the people.

They use our institutions as partisan weapons. They make the DOJ and FBI politcal. They definately view the SC as politcal and they want to misuse it.  If dems got ahold of the SC they would be legislating and ramming their agenda down the throats of the country from the bench.

It's obvious and clear they have no respect or regard for our rights or our liberties. They are dishonest. They are manipulative. And they put their agendas before the people.

The Jan 6th narrative and how they weaponized that says it all.

The thought of dems getting their meathooks into the SC is terrifying. There our rights would go. It would a completely partisan weapon to weild against the people.

The SCOTUS is just fine right now. They have been doing exactly what the SCOTUS is made for. Dems are furious because they are extremists who abuse our institutions for politcal purposes.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480969 time=1668223710 user_id=3266
Democrats should definately not be able to get ANY justices appointed until they clean up their shit and start serving the people.

They use our institutions as partisan weapons. They make the DOJ and FBI politcal. They definately view the SC as politcal and they want to misuse it.  If dems got ahold of the SC they would be legislating and ramming their agenda down the throats of the country from the bench.

It's obvious and clear they have no respect or regard for our rights or our liberties. They are dishonest. They are manipulative. And they put their agendas before the people.

The thought of dems getting their meathooks into the SC is terrifying. There our rights would go. It would a completely partisan weapon to weild against the people.

The SCOTUS is just fine right now. They have been doing exactly what the SCOTUS is made for. Dems are furious because they are extremists who abuse our institutions for politcal purposes.

They have already floated the idea of packing the court.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=480976 time=1668224171 user_id=3396

I know. That tells you all they want to do is abuse it.

DKG

It's not the last time you will hear about court packing either.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=480992 time=1668254740 user_id=3390

Both Democrats & Republicans heavily pack the court anytime they are in power in the US.

This is a major flaw of the American system.

Given that they are political as opposed to judicial appointees, there should be strict term limits imposed on them.

Pllus those USSC justices should be required to run for political office if they are all indeed political appointees and serving the agenda of either party.

In any event, lifetime appointments should be scrapped for the USSC and an age limit of 75 for retirement age. Look at the Democrats. By allowing Ruth Ginsberg to hang on too long, they ended up screwing themselves.

Dove

Quote from: "Ho Ho Joe" post_id=481121 time=1668282586
Quote from: DKG post_id=480992 time=1668254740 user_id=3390

Both Democrats & Republicans heavily pack the court anytime they are in power in the US.

Given that they are political as opposed to judicial appointees, there should be strict term limits imposed on them.

Pllus those USSC justices should be required to run for political office if they are all indeed political appointees and serving the agenda of either party.

In any event, lifetime appointments should be scrapped for the USSC and an age limit of 75 for retirement age. Look at the Democrats. By allowing Ruth Ginsberg to hang on too long, they ended up screwing themselves.

No, Joe. That's objectively false. First of all....no one has packed the court. It's still 9 justices.

Second, politcs do NOT matter to the SCOTUS. They are NOT there to be politcal. They make legal decisions that are in line with the constitution. That's all they are supposed to do.

And today its the Democrats who want to cram their partisan activists in there so they can ram their agenda.

Unless you have a good understanding on the Constitution, you shouldnt be shrugging everything off as "both sides". It is NOT "both sides" trying to use the countries institutions as a political weapon. It's one side.

See how you are jumping right into that thinking? The SCOTUS isnt for politcal use. It does not fucking matter what party a justice is. They are obligated to honor the Constitution....not a politcal party.  Right now the only ones who can be trusted to manage the SC properly are the conservatives. Their values are in upholding the constitution.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481129 time=1668283722 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Ho Ho Joe" post_id=481121 time=1668282586

Plus those USSC justices should be required to run for political office if they are all indeed political appointees and serving the agenda of either party.

No, Joe. That's objectively false. First of all....no one has packed the court. It's still 9 justices.

Second, politcs do NOT matter to the SCOTUS. They are NOT there to be politcal. They make legal decisions that are in line with the constitution. That's all they are supposed to do.

And today its the Democrats who want to cram their partisan activists in there so they can ram their agenda.

Unless you have a good understanding on the Constitution, you shouldnt be shrugging everything off as "both sides". It is NOT "both sides" trying to use the countries institutions as a political weapon. It's one side.

See how you are jumping right into that thinking? The SCOTUS isnt for politcal use. It does not fucking matter what party a justice is. They are obligated to honor the Constitution....not a politcal party.  Right now the only ones who can be trusted to manage the SC properly are the conservatives. Their values are in upholding the constitution.

But both political parties in the US clearly use the USSC to advance their agenda.

It shouldn't advance either party's.

And USSC justices should not e allowed to fraternize with either party.

In fact, I'd be inclined to make a law that they can't even vote, meet with any political official nor contribute to any political party nor have any financial stake in any company while they are justices. Plus political parties wouldn't have a say in appointing them and they would be restricted to no more than 20 years on the bench. Let them know that if they want something, they have to give up something in return. Don't soldiers have to do that when they serve their country in uniform?

It wouldn't be perfect, but it would be an effort to stamp bias and as much partisanship possible.

Herman

The Canadian Supreme Court is an extension of the LIberal Party of Canada.

Dove

Quote from: "Joe Ho" post_id=481221 time=1668302128
Quote from: Dove post_id=481129 time=1668283722 user_id=3266

But both political parties in the US clearly use the USSC to advance their agenda.

In fact, I'd be inclined to make a law that they can't even vote, meet with any political official nor contribute to any political party nor have any financial stake in any company while they are justices. Plus political parties wouldn't have a say in appointing them and they would be restricted to no more than 20 years on the bench. Let them know that if they want something, they have to give up something in return. Don't soldiers have to do that when they serve their country in uniform?

It wouldn't be perfect, but it would be an effort to stamp bias and as much partisanship possible.

No.....no Joe, they do not. The conservatives "agenda" is upholding the constitution. That's NOT negotiable. That's the only think the Justices are supposed to do.

There is literally no need to put term limits on Justices. These are not politcains or representatives.  They only have 1 job and that's to make legal decisions on cases that are in line with the constitution.

There is NO BIAS or partisanship in there right now. Put leftwing activist justices in there, there goes the US.

The constitution is not a bias. That is the foundation of the country.  Any party that seeks to destroy that or compromise it or attack our rights to abuse the court by pushing their politcal agenda should not he allowed anywhere near it.

Can you name ONE thing the current SCOTUS has done that is bias? One thing? Because this SCOTUS is fantastic as far as avoiding partisan politcs and doing their JOB even down to dealing with past rulings that WERE partisan and unconstitutional.

Democrats have become so extremist that completely fucking normal American values and principles in line with our own constitution are now considered bias and "advancing a party".  Our current SC is completely normal and fair. The fact that democrats actually think its "stacked" and partisan is fucking terrifying and shows exactly how far off the bean and extreme theyve become.

It's not the court thar bias Joe....the democrats are fucking extremists.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481248 time=1668307136 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Joe Ho" post_id=481221 time=1668302128

No.....no Joe, they do not. The conservatives "agenda" is upholding the constitution. That's NOT negotiable. That's the only think the Justices are supposed to do.

There is literally no need to put term limits on Justices. These are not politcains or representatives.  They only have 1 job and that's to make legal decisions on cases that are in line with the constitution.

There is NO BIAS or partisanship in there right now. Put leftwing activist justices in there, there goes the US.

The constitution is not a bias. That is the foundation of the country.  Any party that seeks to destroy that or compromise it or attack our rights to abuse the court by pushing their politcal agenda should not he allowed anywhere near it.

Can you name ONE thing the current SCOTUS has done that is bias? One thing? Because this SCOTUS is fantastic as far as avoiding partisan politcs and doing their JOB even down to dealing with past rulings that WERE partisan and unconstitutional.

Democrats have become so extremist that completely fucking normal American values and principles in line with our own constitution are now considered bias and "advancing a party".  Our current SC is completely normal and fair. The fact that democrats actually think its "stacked" and partisan is fucking terrifying and shows exactly how far off the bean and extreme theyve become.

I feel that the Republicans are just as guilty of 'judicial activism' as the Democrats - who incidentally - I think are quite activist when they are on the bench. Just like the Reublicans they also have an agenda too.

So...you've got 2 highly activist divisions on the Courts.

Altho we disagree on many things, I agree somewhat with you that transgender activism should be curtailed & at very least they should be assigned a 3rd gender so as not to overwhelm that of biological women.

I think this business of trying to re-define women is essentially social marxism.

But I don't think that is 'liberalism'..

Traditional Liberalism would say..."Get your own fucking room instead of trying to take over someone else's."

Like...isn't that what the early pioneers of Women's Rights movements did?

Since women were barred from higher paying jobs and male dominated societies, they just formed their own.

so..I feel that Transgenders should do the same, instead of entering someone else's where they don't belong.

Herman

The Liberal Party of Canada could school both American parties on judicial activism as you call it.

Dove

Quote from: "Joe Ho" post_id=481271 time=1668308957
Quote from: Dove post_id=481248 time=1668307136 user_id=3266

I feel that the Republicans are just as guilty of 'judicial activism' as the Democrats - who incidentally - I think are quite activist when they are on the bench. Just like the Reublicans they also have an agenda too.

Altho we disagree on many things, I agree somewhat with you that transgender activism should be curtailed & at very least they should be assigned a 3rd gender so as not to overwhelm that of biological women.

I think this business of trying to re-define women is essentially social marxism.

Traditional Liberalism would say..."Get your own fucking room instead of trying to take over someone else's."

Since women were barred from higher paying jobs and male dominated societies, they just formed their own.

so..I feel that Transgenders should do the same, instead of entering someone else's where they don't belong.

But Joe....you understand that you might "feel" Republicans are "just as guilty" .....that doesnt make it true and there are objective ways of judging that?

Democrats activists will legislate from the bench and directly attack the rights of the people. Dems have shown over and over they use weighted justice and only apply law one way.

Its simply untrue that "both sides" are guilty of this and there is absolutely ZERO activism on current the SC.  

Like I said, democrats have become so extremist that ordinary adherence to the constitution is considered "activism" and that is terrifying. It shows democrats have become an enemy of the country, upend our constitution and with it our individual rights and liberties.  

These things are not negotiable or politcal. One "side" does not become partisan or activist JUST because the other side has gone so extreme they want to dismantle the country and make a new one against the consents of half the country. Probably more than half. The side that has stayed American isnt bias.  

Democrats need to move back towards the center. The conservatives on the SC are guardians of the country making sure our constitution is upheld while am extreme and anti American party is endlessly waging cold civil war on their opposition.

This is not two sides being stubborn. This Americans who want to stay Americans and a hostile extremist party that wants to "dismantle" or liberal order and push an anti American agenda.

Again I'd like to know what this SC has done that you find bias or activist. Because you "feel" like they are doesnt mean they actually are.

The entire logic that says we need to consider political parties in the SCOTUS is garbage, dangerous and should never ever happen.  Our constitution is NOT political.

Frood

Nobody can school anybody... it's End of Days....

Whether you subscribe to a religion or not, it's our end.

As somebody who has lived to nearly 50 years old... I'm ready. But I'm still fit and I have all my senses. Take me on motherfuckers. I'll take out at least +1...

I'd like to at least do a +10...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=481305 time=1668311714 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Joe Ho" post_id=481271 time=1668308957

But Joe....you understand that you might "feel" Republicans are "just as guilty" .....that doesnt make it true and there are objective ways of judging that?

Democrats activists will legislate from the bench and directly attack the rights of the people. Dems have shown over and over they use weighted justice and only apply law one way.

Its simply untrue that "both sides" are guilty of this and there is absolutely ZERO activism on current the SC.  

Like I said, democrats have become so extremist that ordinary adherence to the constitution is considered "activism" and that is terrifying. It shows democrats have become an enemy of the country, upend our constitution and with it our individual rights and liberties.  

These things are not negotiable or politcal. One "side" does not become partisan or activist JUST because the other side has gone so extreme they want to dismantle the country and make a new one against the consents of half the country. Probably more than half. The side that has stayed American isnt bias.  

Democrats need to move back towards the center. The conservatives on the SC are guardians of the country making sure our constitution is upheld while am extreme and anti American party is endlessly waging cold civil war on their opposition.

This is not two sides being stubborn. This Americans who want to stay Americans and a hostile extremist party that wants to "dismantle" or liberal order and push an anti American agenda.

Again I'd like to know what this SC has done that you find bias or activist. Because you "feel" like they are doesnt mean they actually are.

The entire logic that says we need to consider political parties in the SCOTUS is garbage, dangerous and should never ever happen.  Our constitution is NOT political.

I'm up for a Discord... if anyone else.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481307 time=1668311868 user_id=1676
Nobody can school anybody... it's End of Days....

Whether you subscribe to a religion or not, it's our end.

As somebody who has lived to nearly 50 years old... I'm ready. But I'm still fit and I have all my senses. Take me on motherfuckers. I'll take out at least +1...

I'd like to at least do a +10...

...in that case, Party like it's 1929, DD!

">

">

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview