Last post: June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481313 time=1668312921 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=481305 time=1668311714 user_id=3266

But Joe....you understand that you might "feel" Republicans are "just as guilty" .....that doesnt make it true and there are objective ways of judging that?

Democrats activists will legislate from the bench and directly attack the rights of the people. Dems have shown over and over they use weighted justice and only apply law one way.

Its simply untrue that "both sides" are guilty of this and there is absolutely ZERO activism on current the SC.  

Like I said, democrats have become so extremist that ordinary adherence to the constitution is considered "activism" and that is terrifying. It shows democrats have become an enemy of the country, upend our constitution and with it our individual rights and liberties.  

These things are not negotiable or politcal. One "side" does not become partisan or activist JUST because the other side has gone so extreme they want to dismantle the country and make a new one against the consents of half the country. Probably more than half. The side that has stayed American isnt bias.  

Democrats need to move back towards the center. The conservatives on the SC are guardians of the country making sure our constitution is upheld while am extreme and anti American party is endlessly waging cold civil war on their opposition.

This is not two sides being stubborn. This Americans who want to stay Americans and a hostile extremist party that wants to "dismantle" or liberal order and push an anti American agenda.

Again I'd like to know what this SC has done that you find bias or activist. Because you "feel" like they are doesnt mean they actually are.

The entire logic that says we need to consider political parties in the SCOTUS is garbage, dangerous and should never ever happen.  Our constitution is NOT political.

I'm up for a Discord... if anyone else.

Damn....I zonked out lol.  I chatted with Rancid about 80s movies and old cartoons and then went to bed lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oerdin

NY must be very proud of itself.  Black man rapes white woman on subway and none of the fellow subway riders does anything to intervine.  I can understand the attitude as all the criminals are armed, none of the regular people have any rights to self defense, and if you are some how able to over power the black rapist leftist Dem D.A.s will claim you are a racist who some how violated the rapists civil rights by saving his victim from getting rapist.  What a shit hole state.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481345 time=1668352714 user_id=3374
NY must be very proud of itself.  Black man rapes white woman on subway and none of the fellow subway riders does anything to intervine.  I can understand the attitude as all the criminals are armed, none of the regular people have any rights to self defense, and if you are some how able to over power the black rapist leftist Dem D.A.s will claim you are a racist who some how violated the rapists civil rights by saving his victim from getting rapist.  What a shit hole state.

Exactly

But hey.....Jan 6th!!! People opposed and protested the democrats and that was huge attack on their democracy.

Shen Li

However, at least Americans have Florida. We have no place within confederation to escape Ottawa's tyranny. That is why we're out of this hellhole of a country.

Biggie Smiles

In liberal shit holes the Good Samaritan mentality is out the window. Just the way liberals want it to be

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if it were a group of police standing right there doing nothing. Why would they. The guy will be out the next day anyway and they could be risking the rest of their lives if they do intervene

Fuck that. If I were a cop in NY I'd find some where to hide and sleep all day in my car or develop some kind of delivery route using my my squad care to make side income until they fire me

Herman

This should be in NYC tourism ads.

Thiel

Kari Lake lost the election in Arizona. She would have made changes to stop Democrat election chicanery like Ron DeSantis did.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

She'll be a sore loser and try to overthrow the election.

Thiel

Quote from: Edward post_id=481752 time=1668483046

If it takes a week to count the votes, who wouldn't be skeptical.
gay, conservative and proud

Dove

Quote from: Edward post_id=481752 time=1668483046

She was predicted to win until they stopped the counting for like a week and now Hobbs....who also runs the election...got it

And you think people should just shut up and accept that even while democrats throw fits when they lose without these shenanigans.

So you are kinda pulling for an authoritarian government.

Biggie Smiles

Anyone who believes that hobbs cunt won fair and square is an idiot of epic proportions

Anonymous

Anonymous

Wait for the WAPO to come clean how they "fortified democramacy" again... just like they did in 2020!

Free and fair elections my ass. The US has become a corporate junta, propped up by a lot of dumb wokeists who never accepted that fascism... the totalitarian marriage of state and industry... is a left wing ideology.

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=481775 time=1668522724 user_id=3351
Another openly stolen election.

and they are shameless with it too

took them a week to print all those fake ballots and conveniently drop them off

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview