Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481852 time=1668541806 user_id=3214
As sore as a Stacy Abrams or Hillary Clinton?

asking for a friend

You live in a shit hole, little fella. I can't wait until hurricane season

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor post_id=497521 time=1681314639

asking for a friend

You moved out of a crime and tax ridden shithole california of your own creation to a terd wurld country to escape the consequences of your own damned actions, you fucking piece of shit. You and locust are the biggest damned hypocrites on owl gorez inferwebs!

Florida is great! Taxes are low, housing is sure as fuk WAAAAYYYYYY cheaper than cali. You dont have to worry about tribes of kunes, mexcrements, and white BLM dirtbag liberals stealing everything not bolted down in your store. You dont have to worry about some libtard cunt DA charging you with murder when you shoot and kill your attacker and you dont have near the same numbers of robbery incidents ITFP!

One of the best things about driving into Florida on  EITHER I-95 or I-75 is there's billboards basically telling fucktards like YOU to stay the fuck out!

DKG

There is just no comparison between Florida and Cali. California's biggest export is becoming ambitious people escaping high taxes, lawlessness and expensive green energy foolishness.

Anonymous

asking for a friend

More like fatso and his son in law

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481754 time=1668483487 user_id=3266
Quote from: Edward post_id=481752 time=1668483046
She'll be a sore loser and try to overthrow the election.

She was predicted to win until they stopped the counting for like a week and now Hobbs....who also runs the election...got it

And you think people should just shut up and accept that even while democrats throw fits when they lose without these shenanigans.

So you are kinda pulling for an authoritarian government.

And why wouldn't he? It seems to have been a workable enough proposition for his ilk so far - I mean who cares if the whole world knows you're a cunt as long as you get to play with all the toys, right? Right.

Appealing to someone's better nature only works when they actually have one. You're gonna have to sacrifice yours and stoop to their level if you're going to stand any chance of beating them, sadly. Otherwise it's "wash/rinse/repeat" every election cycle.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497564 time=1681340730 user_id=2845
Fuck off chomo

Chomo? Hubby's nickname? Wow is your tractor ass getting pummeled over at BF. They've got your number. You set yourself up worse than Dinky Dianna.

Anonymous

Quote from: Seamajor post_id=497626 time=1681407476
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497564 time=1681340730 user_id=2845
Fuck off chomo

Chomo? Hubby's nickname?

You call your hubby Chomo? Man, that must get confusing  for the pair of you at Drag Queen Story Hour!

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497725 time=1681525427
Quote from: Seamajor post_id=497626 time=1681407476

Chomo? Hubby's nickname?

You call your hubby Chomo? Man, that must get confusing  for the pair of you at Drag Queen Story Hour!

At an elementary school.

formosan

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480469 time=1667957369 user_id=3214
We sent a big loud[size=200] FUCK YOU [/size]to the democrat shitbags

Even the degenerates down in Miami are starting to smarten up

I assume you don't regret moving to Florida.

:laugh:
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan post_id=497802 time=1681591959 user_id=3391
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480469 time=1667957369 user_id=3214
We sent a big loud

Not one bit

I love it here

I spent the week about an hour north of Miami (Weston) and that was close enough to being a liberal fucking shithole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497803 time=1681594656 user_id=3214
Quote from: formosan post_id=497802 time=1681591959 user_id=3391

I assume you don't regret moving to Florida.

:laugh:

Not one bit

I love it here

I spent the week about an hour north of Miami (Weston) and that was close enough to being a liberal fucking shithole.

Miami is changing for the better.  They have a good mayor.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497805 time=1681594846
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497803 time=1681594656 user_id=3214

Not one bit

I love it here

Miami is changing for the better.  They have a good mayor.

All big US cities are controlled by prog scum. Miami aint on Portland insanity level, so that is a good thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497541 time=1681326602 user_id=3351
Quote from: Seamajor post_id=497521 time=1681314639

You moved out of a crime and tax ridden shithole california of your own creation to a terd wurld country to escape the consequences of your own damned actions, you fucking piece of shit. You and locust are the biggest damned hypocrites on owl gorez inferwebs!

Florida is great! Taxes are low, housing is sure as fuk WAAAAYYYYYY cheaper than cali. You dont have to worry about tribes of kunes, mexcrements, and white BLM dirtbag liberals stealing everything not bolted down in your store. You dont have to worry about some libtard cunt DA charging you with murder when you shoot and kill your attacker and you dont have near the same numbers of robbery incidents ITFP!

One of the best things about driving into Florida on  EITHER I-95 or I-75 is there's billboards basically telling fucktards like YOU to stay the fuck out!

You forgot the best part... the new legislation making peadophilia in schools a capital offense.

♫♪ the meatflaps on the trannie go "WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH"... ♪♫

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=497919 time=1681741883
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497541 time=1681326602 user_id=3351

You forgot the best part... the new legislation making peadophilia in schools a capital offense.

♫♪ the meatflaps on the trannie go "WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH"... ♪♫

Florida really did that?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview