The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Sit down Trump

Started by Erica Mena, November 09, 2022, 09:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

For the love of God, let DeSantis take the reigns! He's proven he will mop the floor with whoever runs against him.

It's like fuck, stfu already
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

DeSantis is the future

now what the venomous smear campaign begin from the vermin on the left

Shen Li

Americans don't want Trump, Biden, Hillary or Elizabeth Warren. My only interest in American politics is it's effect on global economic stability. The Dems are nuts, so the GOP is the adult at the economic stewardship table.

The GOP should copy what the Dems did in 2016 and rig the nomination for the Florida governor like the jackass party did for Hillarity against crazy Bernie. Trump will cry, but let him.

DKG

The only thing standing in the way of a DeSantis presidential win in 24 is Donald Trump.

Erica Mena

Exactly. Time to fall back and shut up.

Imo, this needed to happen. DeSantis needs to be the focus now.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480588 time=1668025823 user_id=2845

This could be a blessing in disguise.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG post_id=480589 time=1668026126 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480588 time=1668025823 user_id=2845

That's what we are thinking. Biden is gonna run now and DeSantis will mollywhoop his old senile ass.
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480593 time=1668027323 user_id=2845
Quote from: DKG post_id=480589 time=1668026126 user_id=3390

That's what we are thinking. Biden is gonna run now and DeSantis will mollywhoop his old senile ass.

I don't follow American politics, but is this DeSantis any good? I see he's served in the Iraq war, which is a massive step up from the last two clowns that America voted in.

The last few years has really drained the life out of forums as far as Trump vs Biden discussions go. You'll have to really monitor the political crap here Flea, lest we have another BF downward spiral.

To be fair, you don't see Australians or Poms going on endlessly about their political affairs, even though we know that most politicians are generally full of shit.

:oeudC:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=480596 time=1668028368 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480593 time=1668027323 user_id=2845

I don't follow American politics, but is this DeSantis any good? I see he's served in the Iraq war, which is a massive step up from the last two clowns that America voted in.

The last few years has really drained the life out of forums as far as Trump vs Biden discussions go. You'll have to really monitor the political crap here Flea, lest we have another BF downward spiral.

To be fair, you don't see Australians or Poms going on endlessly about their political affairs, even though we know that most politicians are generally full of shit.

I'm gonna toss all the politics on to its proper board after the results come in.
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480598 time=1668029360 user_id=2845

I'm gonna toss all the politics on to its proper board after the results come in.

Nice one. The usual suspects will just tire us all out. They have their political points of view and it'll be a case of just glossing over the mindless drivel.

So many talented and artistic members across many boards are lost because of an unrelenting boring few... it's not even entertaining in the least.

I think the only entertaining thing about Biden was his gaffs and farting/sharting live on air. And as for that Trump fuckwit, he can cause a riot in seconds. That sets a dangerous precipice for America and her allies on the world stage.

Let's make forums great again...

:howdy:

Anonymous

Sore loser.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Doug post_id=480601 time=1668031275

Sore loser.

Your mother.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480547 time=1668004156 user_id=2845
For the love of God, let DeSantis take the reigns! He's proven he will mop the floor with whoever runs against him.

It's like fuck, stfu already

Don't be like the Clinton Crime Corporation and stick around long after his expiry date.

Anonymous

You poor fools.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ab1rUlwvsmE/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/ab1rUlwvsmE/

Why are so many of you marching to the demonKKKrats tune, blaming someone who isn't in office and hasn't officially announced his intent to run yet?

Are you frightened to lay blame at Bitch McConnell and Lindsey Gayham's feet?

DKG

That is a valid point. Abortion was the second biggest issue among voters. The SCOTUS decision on Roe v Wade was a pyrrhic victory for pro life Republicans.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview