The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

why are dumbcrats crying so much about the comments of ONE right winger?

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 10, 2022, 01:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Did she say something that the entire right as aligned with?

no.

I'm right wing and I do not support raising the voting age from 18 to 21

Even despite the fact that most 18 year old are complete idiots and will indeed ruin the country voting blindly for assholes who will provide handouts off the ponzi scheme I still believe that if they are old enough for you to send them off to die in some foreign country they are old enough to have a say in who is or is not going to send them there.

democrats are scum

Biggie Smiles

My uncle feels the same way

I don't necessarily agree. There are lots of smart women out there

and by the same token lots of dumb fucking soyboy fucktards -- take sewage major and admong for example

there should be an IQ test and a knowledge of how things work administered to these idiots so that they are forced to educate themselves on the issues at hand

Instead of letting assholes like Lebron James and other like minded fucking imbeciles dictate their decisions

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=480698 time=1668109128 user_id=3351
LOL I'd repeal the 19th!!!!

No.

What you want is to limit voting to people who pay taxes. Disqualify people who are paid by tax dollars and everyone on welfare benefits.

Let all the adults in households that pay taxes qualify to take a class on the American government, pass a test in which they demonstrate a good grasp on how the government works....and get a voting licence.

A voting licence can look like a drivers licence. It can have a pic. A number and a signature....all of which are verified at the polls.

Problem solved.

You KNOW you dont wanna remove ME from the voting booth while leaving Admin and HollowGay in them.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=480715 time=1668119460 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=480698 time=1668109128 user_id=3351
LOL I'd repeal the 19th!!!!

No.

What you want is to limit voting to people who pay taxes. Disqualify people who are paid by tax dollars and everyone on welfare benefits.

Let all the adults in households that pay taxes qualify to take a class on the American government, pass a test in which they demonstrate a good grasp on how the government works....and get a voting licence.

A voting licence can look like a drivers licence. It can have a pic. A number and a signature....all of which are verified at the polls.

Problem solved.

You KNOW you dont wanna remove ME from the voting booth while leaving Admin and HollowGay in them.

They wouldnt be able to vote. I'd toss all faggits off a building.

Dove

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480725 time=1668130664 user_id=3266
Lmao

Kari Lake win in AZ yet?

No. they need more time to print all the fake ballots that will her opponent across the finish line

Dove

This is a future US President right here

">

"Florida is where the woke goes to die". Lol. That's real big D energy  :thumbup:

Dove

It's a sad shame that the bitter ass dems slam him when they should be taking notes on how to be a leader.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480728 time=1668132583 user_id=3266
It's a sad shame that the bitter ass dems slam him when they should be taking notes on how to be a leader.

Did you see that fat pig Oak look a like ANna Natardo bashing him?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480729 time=1668132722 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=480728 time=1668132583 user_id=3266

Did you see that fat pig Oak look a like ANna Natardo bashing him?

Nope lol. Who?

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480696 time=1668104042 user_id=3214
Did she say something that the entire right as aligned with?

no.

I'm right wing and I do not support raising the voting age from 18 to 21

Even despite the fact that most 18 year old are complete idiots and will indeed ruin the country voting blindly for assholes who will provide handouts off the ponzi scheme I still believe that if they are old enough for you to send them off to die in some foreign country they are old enough to have a say in who is or is not going to send them there.

democrats are scum

I do not consider myself right wing. I do not believe a right wing exists in North America anymore. You have super rich prog fascists and folks like me that oppose their tyranical bullshit. Folks like Apegirl are pom pom girls for them.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480727 time=1668132405 user_id=3266
This is a future US President right here

">

"Florida is where the woke goes to die". Lol. That's real big D energy  :thumbup:

Dang, I hope so. DeSantis in 24 and Pierre Pollivere prime minister in 25.

DKG

Are people who know AOC is a dense, pathological liar right wing?

AOC received harsh backlash after she downplayed New York City's crime crisis and appeared to blame police officers for crime on subways. "Outnumbered" panelists criticized the liberal congresswoman for her "patently false" claims.

"Subway crime is up. But let's also note that subway crime is up after they committed so many more officers to the subway system. So that also tells us from a policy perspective, adding more cops to the subway isn't solving this problem," she added.

"Outnumbered" co-host Emily Compagno said AOC's remarks were hard to stomach.

"It's absolutely, patently false for her to be saying that police presence does not deter crime and to blame violent attacks or rise in crime on our New York City's finest," Compagno said Thursday.

Kennedy, host of "Kennedy" on FOX Business, explained that the rise in crime is the reason for the additional police presence.

"She's delusional," Kennedy said. "She's flat-out wrong. If she believes it, she's not fit to serve."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview