The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Thinking of dismantling Rejected…

Started by Erica Mena, November 11, 2022, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=480866 time=1668206949 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=480865 time=1668206666 user_id=3266

Why are these fucking shitlib leftists soooooo fucking horrible?  

They are horrible fucking people.

You cant have politcal views without all that rage and hate? Fucking hell.   None of them are capable of coping with real diversity.

They all have those controling and sanctimonious personalities. That's what makes them so toxic and unlikable.

Omg I know!!!

I've had the lil ankle biters nippin' all week at me lol.

Exactly, they think they all that, with their loot, but look at Martha Vinyard, and you see they all fake as fuck.

Fake as FUCK!!!!!

Its why the Blacks I meet, tell me "Blaze you the coolest White dude I ever met" hahaha  ac_dance

A lot of black people cant stand the white leftists either. They vote for dems but hate them.

Makes sense doesnt it? They only do it because they have been made to believe Republicans are worse.

Shitlib leftists love making people think everyone else hates someone but them. They need black people to believe everyone hates them....except shitlib leftists. They need gay people to think everyone hates them...except shitlib leftists.

It's the ONLY way they can get votes is using fear and hate.

That's why they never want to discuss anything like normal people with empathy. They cant.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=480869 time=1668208811 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=480866 time=1668206949 user_id=2221

Omg I know!!!

I've had the lil ankle biters nippin' all week at me lol.

Exactly, they think they all that, with their loot, but look at Martha Vinyard, and you see they all fake as fuck.

Fake as FUCK!!!!!

Its why the Blacks I meet, tell me "Blaze you the coolest White dude I ever met" hahaha  ac_dance

A lot of black people cant stand the white leftists either. They vote for dems but hate them.

Makes sense doesnt it? They only do it because they have been made to believe Republicans are worse.

Shitlib leftists love making people think everyone else hates someone but them. They need black people to believe everyone hates them....except shitlib leftists. They need gay people to think everyone hates them...except shitlib leftists.

That's why they never want to discuss anything like normal people with empathy. They cant.

Oh I know!

The Media (owned by THEM), pushes all this shit. They want division, they dont want us unified.

Then, the shitlib leftists, are usually already well to do, so they dont have a clue what real struggle is. And top of that, they are all about "me me me!", they really dont care about others, they only make it "seem" like they do, for likes on Fakebook and shit. Thats why there is no real empathy.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480778 time=1668177647 user_id=2845
And just keeping the trap. What do you guys think?

It'll be similar to VF.

Don't delete all the threads. Dump them in the Trap. Keep the Blue Cashew sub too. Folks behave themselves there.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=480867 time=1668207364 user_id=2221
And my opinion..... Flea Trap is for the cool kids, Rejected is for the Rejects  ac_dance

Politics is starting to saturate everything. My fault cuz I was so amped about the midterms.

Back to reality now.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=480870 time=1668209649 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=480869 time=1668208811 user_id=3266

Oh I know!

The Media (owned by THEM), pushes all this shit. They want division, they dont want us unified.

Then, the shitlib leftists, are usually already well to do, so they dont have a clue what real struggle is. And top of that, they are all about "me me me!", they really dont care about others, they only make it "seem" like they do, for likes on Fakebook and shit. Thats why there is no real empathy.

They are completely clueless.

I've been watching dem voters on socail media discussing why they "cant understand" why people arent voting for democrats.

And they immediately start with exactly one of the many reasons why people dont vote for their scum bags. They start saying it's because people are uneducated, selfish, ignorant, dont like "brown people", because we believe girls and women are being raped in bathrooms (which IS fucking happening) ...all the hateful, snobby and elitist shit that has made people ditch their party. They just. Dont. Get. It.

It's that logic where if someone disagrees with you or doesnt want what you are pushing it's because something must be wrong or bad with THEM. They NEVER look at themselves.

I always say heroin addiction was the best crisis I ever had because recovery and God forced me to really look at myself. And that's unpleasant. We want to see ourselves in a good way. Not in an honest one. I cannot tell you how truly empowering it is to fully understand you are a total piece of shit and go forth choosing to NOT be a total piece of shit. In fact its liberating because the constant pressure to put up a front is completely gone.

It's like they are so underdeveloped emotionally and mentally that they still think they can fake being these altruistic, enlightened and superior beings even as they defend and ignore death and destruction. They rate intelligence on how good their manipulation skills are.

It's like politcs is pathology today. There are no "democrats"....just pathological shitlibism.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480889 time=1668212305 user_id=2845
And my opinion..... Flea Trap is for the cool kids, Rejected is for the Rejects  ac_dance

Politics is starting to saturate everything. My fault cuz I was so amped about the midterms.

Back to reality now.

Ha! Sorry lol

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480902 time=1668214914 user_id=3266

Back to reality now.

Ha! Sorry lol

It's the US midterms. It has to be expected.

Anonymous

Herman

Quote from: Edward post_id=480904 time=1668215021
The whole site is a shit hole. Might as well dismantle it.

I guess you will be leaving then and not returning. Don't let the door hit you on your flat Indian ass on the way out.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480910 time=1668215665 user_id=3352
Not that my opinion matters much, but I don't think politics has gotten THAT out of hand on this site where you would consider shutting down a popular section. You know I despise politics too lol and I'm honestly not bothered at all by the political small talk here :)   If anything, it brings people here that I like who normally discuss politics, but also post in other nonpolitical threads.   So.. my opinion is NO don't get rid of it :)

It has gotten a little more political than normal, but that will die down.

Dove

Love it or hate it.....it impacts our lives directly.

We had a huge disservice done to us being told all our lives that religion and politcs are two things we should never discuss.  

We are intellectually and philosophically retarded compared to 100 years ago because of it.

The whole "you wont change my mind and I wont change yours" is the stamp of stupidity.  We are supposed to learn from eachother. Iron sharpens iron and we dull as fuck.

We even take it as an attack sometimes if we get something we said challenged. People get hostile...its not nessesary. And we all do this. I do it to.

Blazor

Back to reality now.

I noticed the Polly Tics section here is gone, when did that happen lol? I dont usually go in there, jus curious.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=480901 time=1668214877 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=480870 time=1668209649 user_id=2221

Oh I know!

They are completely clueless.

I've been watching dem voters on socail media discussing why they "cant understand" why people arent voting for democrats.

And they immediately start with exactly one of the many reasons why people dont vote for their scum bags. They start saying it's because people are uneducated, selfish, ignorant, dont like "brown people", because we believe girls and women are being raped in bathrooms (which IS fucking happening) ...all the hateful, snobby and elitist shit that has made people ditch their party. They just. Dont. Get. It.

It's that logic where if someone disagrees with you or doesnt want what you are pushing it's because something must be wrong or bad with THEM. They NEVER look at themselves.

I always say heroin addiction was the best crisis I ever had because recovery and God forced me to really look at myself. And that's unpleasant. We want to see ourselves in a good way. Not in an honest one. I cannot tell you how truly empowering it is to fully understand you are a total piece of shit and go forth choosing to NOT be a total piece of shit. In fact its liberating because the constant pressure to put up a front is completely gone.

It's like they are so underdeveloped emotionally and mentally that they still think they can fake being these altruistic, enlightened and superior beings even as they defend and ignore death and destruction. They rate intelligence on how good their manipulation skills are.

It's like politcs is pathology today. There are no "democrats"....just pathological shitlibism.

Sista, you preachin' to the choir lol. You right on all that.

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480910 time=1668215665 user_id=3352
Not that my opinion matters much, but I don't think politics has gotten THAT out of hand on this site where you would consider shutting down a popular section. You know I despise politics too lol and I'm honestly not bothered at all by the political small talk here :)   If anything, it brings people here that I like who normally discuss politics, but also post in other nonpolitical threads.   So.. my opinion is NO don't get rid of it :)

Tis one of the reasons I dont usually talk Polly Tics on here, we all are of the same like mind Politically pretty much  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Edward post_id=480904 time=1668215021
The whole site is a shit hole. Might as well dismantle it.

Guest posting is next
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview