Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I refuse to give this whore the time of day

Started by Erica Mena, November 11, 2022, 10:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481590 time=1668435479 user_id=1676
Every decent person I meet each day says something about how nuts most of their family members have acted over the last 3 years.... but short speak is just "ABC Listener" and we all knowingly just nod together.

It's funny you know, but a family member (and ABC watcher) chanced to run into an ex-employee of that den of iniquity while shopping at their local IGA. He told me afterwards the guy had resigned due to the rampaging wokery and propagandistic nature of the place, calling into question the very same policies and procedures I had been castigating for the last half a dozen or so years.

I think it really stunned my relative to hear someone on the inside of it confirming what had been obvious to me for so long. Thankfully I've been hearing other instances of people saying "fuck this shit" and turning it off in droves recently; the ABC is practically at the same point the BBC is, making programs to suit their own agenda for increasingly limited audiences.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=481588 time=1668435197 user_id=3396
The ABC is the same shit as the CBC here. I would not watch it when I lived in Queensland.

Our ABC = the BBC
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481536 time=1668419866 user_id=1676
The ABC does suck though here in Australia.

We're lucky if they even publish weather forecasts honestly.

My link was for the  ABC NEWSPAPER... nothing to do with the rot you are talking about and the worst channel is 9.... you cannot even respond to channel 9. They have comments turned off.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol