News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Who is the most effete imbecile on the forums?

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2022, 11:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name your brain dead ladyboy

Apegirl/Admin
8 (42.1%)
Blurt
1 (5.3%)
Richard Kuklinski/Vivek Goliker/Leon's Save The Tax
9 (47.4%)
Oscar The Langley Ladyboy
0 (0%)
Soon
0 (0%)
Holliday
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 11, 2022, 11:37:46 AM

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481234 time=1668304501 user_id=2845
Admin is a spammer. A tranny-loving one at that

The gal nails it.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=481115 time=1668282062 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=481096 time=1668279047 user_id=1728
Yeah, amazing how street shitting is a thing in a wealthy first world country.

I think that's where they have that 10 yr old drag queen who dances in fag bars and LGBT parades where grown men prance around naked.

Perhaps Semen does that.  ac_toofunny

Desmond is Amazing?

That boy is a victim. People have called CPS numerous times.

After that horrifying night club performance where they put that boy on stage to dance for adults....that club got review complaints from gay male patrons that were outraged and disgusted and the club took those reviews down.

The propaganda goal is to make people think the whole gay community supports all this shit and it's for them.

Well I suppose it's good to see that some gays are against that borderline pedo shit.

The problem is of course that the ones who enjoy that kind of thing are in positions of power, particularly in notoriously far left cities like SF.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=481327 time=1668335051 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=481115 time=1668282062 user_id=3266

Desmond is Amazing?

That boy is a victim. People have called CPS numerous times.

After that horrifying night club performance where they put that boy on stage to dance for adults....that club got review complaints from gay male patrons that were outraged and disgusted and the club took those reviews down.

The propaganda goal is to make people think the whole gay community supports all this shit and it's for them.

Well I suppose it's good to see that some gays are against that borderline pedo shit.

The problem is of course that the ones who enjoy that kind of thing are in positions of power, particularly in notoriously far left cities like SF.

There are groups like LGB Alliance, Get the L Out, Gays against Groomers.....and groups for Republicans gays.

Believe me this isnt really "gay people" doing this.....its marxists using division tactics. You are supposed to think its gay people and hate them. Its intentional. That's the whole point of the propaganda.

They use homosexuals the way they use black people. Only the "lgbtq" shit is very trendy now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/5Gay1YA9MZY?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/5Gay1YA9MZY?feature=share
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=481339 time=1668351982 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=481327 time=1668335051 user_id=1728

There are groups like LGB Alliance, Get the L Out, Gays against Groomers.....and groups for Republicans gays.

Believe me this isnt really "gay people" doing this.....its marxists using division tactics. You are supposed to think its gay people and hate them. Its intentional. That's the whole point of the propaganda.

They use homosexuals the way they use black people. Only the "lgbtq" shit is very trendy now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/5Gay1YA9MZY?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/5Gay1YA9MZY?feature=share

The big difference though is blacks arent degenerate by being black. Faggits are. I cant be bothered with alliances to people who are practicing an evil that is a hallmark of a civilization given over to depravity. I can absolutely join hands with ANY ethnicity that fights for causes I agree with.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=481602 time=1668437427 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=481339 time=1668351982 user_id=3266

The big difference though is blacks arent degenerate by being black. Faggits are. I cant be bothered with alliances to people who are practicing an evil that is a hallmark of a civilization given over to depravity. I can absolutely join hands with ANY ethnicity that fights for causes I agree with.

Anything "minority" group is used by marxists. I'm not saying formed an alliance with something you cannot support.

I'm just saying "gay people" are not doing it and many are not even supporting it.  Its not them....its a bunch of psychopath marxist straight people using minorities.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481186 time=1668293994 user_id=3389
I don't care about anecdotal evidence on an anon message board. I was born on that continent. I know it well, you do not.

Canada in 2022 isn't the same one we immigrated to in the 90's. Your country is in rapid and likely irreversible decline. I owe it to my sons to provide them with stability and opportunity. Sorry, your semi-fascist hellhole of a country no longer offers either.

Then, please, by all means, you may vacate the premises at your earliest convenience.

Make room for an immigrant who wll be grateful for an opportunity to contribute something of use to the host nation.

We'll be applying your damage deposit to the disposal of dog carcasses you left in the basement.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Blurt McKenzie" post_id=482075 time=1668614565
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481186 time=1668293994 user_id=3389
I don't care about anecdotal evidence on an anon message board. I was born on that continent. I know it well, you do not.

Canada in 2022 isn't the same one we immigrated to in the 90's. Your country is in rapid and likely irreversible decline. I owe it to my sons to provide them with stability and opportunity. Sorry, your semi-fascist hellhole of a country no longer offers either.

Then, please, by all means, you may vacate the premises at your earliest convenience.

Make room for an immigrant who wll be grateful for an opportunity to contribute something of use to the host nation.

We'll be applying your damage deposit to the disposal of dog carcasses you left in the basement.

All us coloured folks should be honoured that we get to pay for non-contribting social parasites like you. We should keep our mouths shut as you support measures that raise the cost of living for us while simultaneously taking away opportunities to succeed. Make room for a meek immigrant who will contribute because you never have. And they have to keep their traps shut too.

I always knew you were a lazy parasite, but this post along with that Chickenfeets handle confirms what I have long suspected. You are a typical libtard racist.

BTW, that's shitty you did to Flea. I'm not surprised one bit though.

DKG

Kuklinski for the win. Good God, that guy is stupid.