The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

The lie of "systemic racism" or crying racism because of the decisions people themselves make.

Started by Oerdin, November 12, 2022, 09:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

Because according to leftists only white people can be responsible for their own actions while, supposedly, minorities can never be responsible for their own actions because of mythical "systemic racism".  If more black people commit crimes and so end up convicted and in prison that is supposed "systemic racism" and now if "black and brown" people choose to buy lotto tickets more than white or Asian people do then that is now an example of made up "systemic racism".

Why not just accept that every individual makes choices for themselves and is therefore responsible for their own choices.  Some decide to live below theor means and thus save money while others spend more then they make and thus end up in debt.  Some decide to study hard and get advanced degrees while some look down upon education and pretend it is "trying to be white".  Some decide to gamble while others decide gambling is a waste of money.  Be responsible for your own actions and stop trying to blame made up nonsense like "systemic racism" for your own bad decisions.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lottery-systemic-racism-massive-powerball-payout?dicbo=v2-c197d2e4c347c656b116e70db2475ec0">https://www.foxnews.com/media/lottery-s ... 0db2475ec0">https://www.foxnews.com/media/lottery-systemic-racism-massive-powerball-payout?dicbo=v2-c197d2e4c347c656b116e70db2475ec0

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481005 time=1668261797 user_id=3374
Because according to leftists only white people can be responsible for their own actions while, supposedly, minorities can never be responsible for their own actions because of mythical "systemic racism".  If more black people commit crimes and so end up convicted and in prison that is supposed "systemic racism" and now if "black and brown" people choose to buy lotto tickets more than white or Asian people do then that is now an example of made up "systemic racism".

Why not just accept that every individual makes choices for themselves and is therefore responsible for their own choices.  Some decide to live below theor means and thus save money while others spend more then they make and thus end up in debt.  Some decide to study hard and get advanced degrees while some look down upon education and pretend it is "trying to be white".  Some decide to gamble while others decide gambling is a waste of money.  Be responsible for your own actions and stop trying to blame made up nonsense like "systemic racism" for your own bad decisions.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lottery-systemic-racism-massive-powerball-payout?dicbo=v2-c197d2e4c347c656b116e70db2475ec0">https://www.foxnews.com/media/lottery-s ... 0db2475ec0">https://www.foxnews.com/media/lottery-systemic-racism-massive-powerball-payout?dicbo=v2-c197d2e4c347c656b116e70db2475ec0

^This^. And I'll do you the favour of an answer while i am here and tell you that those claiming only whites should be held accountable for their actions (and indeed those of their forebears) are in fact the most racist bastards on the planet. Nobody gets to sell the idea that determining a person's culpability from their immutable characteristics is valid; it is at its core racism (or bigotry) and the people puching it should be called to task for it at every turn.

MLK... the content of their character, not the colour of their skin. End of.

Blazor

Quote from: Guest post_id=481007 time=1668262583
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481005 time=1668261797 user_id=3374

^This^. And I'll do you the favour of an answer while i am here and tell you that those claiming only whites should be held accountable for their actions (and indeed those of their forebears) are in fact the most racist bastards on the planet. Nobody gets to sell the idea that determining a person's culpability from their immutable characteristics is valid; it is at its core racism (or bigotry) and the people puching it should be called to task for it at every turn.

MLK... the content of their character, not the colour of their skin. End of.

^This^ 1000%

Most of us know this, I would hope. Its the NPC's that watch MSM and the like, and all this crap forced through the boob tube and what not that warp the rest of folks minds. Operation Mockingbird in full effect! And THEY control it.

Everything is full speed ahead. Folks NEED to realize, this is beyond Left vs Right, beyond Republican vs Democrat, beyond Liberal vs Conservative/Libertarian, beyond vax vs unvax, beyond race vs race, beyond EVERYTHING that THEY keep trying to divide us with!!!!! THEY want us divided!!!!!

THEY know this! Its on purpose by design! Cause THEY know that United we are strong!!!!

THEY are even attacking Christians, Southerners, and Families. Plus Whites. THEY had us all on Lockdown, super divided, the whole time THEY put the pedal to the metal! So we couldnt get together and talk about all this shit. So instead, we talk it on the internet, which just turns into words on the screen, that THEY know that we know THEY are watching.

I could talk and talk a bunch more shit, I've been watching all this unfold for the past 2 decades. When folks can finally put their glasses on, they will awaken. Its why I've had Rowdy HOTROD Piper from They Live the whole time. "Put your glasses on!"

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fwww.conspirazzi.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Froddy-piper%2Fthey-live-jews-gif.gif%3Fw%3D584&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4d00b525d950adf2162fecc9f0f4248116a8ca6e79b1645471164ef44c9d288e&ipo=images">

Saw this last night lol......

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VAhWdz9G19rs/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/VAhWdz9G19rs/
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

It's interesting to see how they completely blame the white man for slavery while completely absolving the African kings and tribal leaders who sold their people to the slave traders( many of whom were portugese lotus) of any responsibility

That's how you know their minds are mush

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481013 time=1668265089 user_id=3214
It's interesting to see how they completely blame the white man for slavery while completely absolving the African kings and tribal leaders who sold their people to the slave traders( many of whom were portugese lotus) of any responsibility

And we cant talk about the Jewish slave traders and all their ships that brought them here either lol. Or the Spaniards, that brought them here too.

Blazor

Cant talk about Anthony Johnson either, the Black slave owner (owned White slaves too) that was the person to cause this shit, by going to court, and declaring that his slaves were his property, and that he could own them for life. Before that, slaves only served 7 years or some shit, and then was given "a means to survive upon release". There were laws that insured that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481014 time=1668265249 user_id=2221

And we cant talk about the Jewish slave traders and all their ships that brought them here either lol. Or the Spaniards, that brought them here too.

You can just look at a map of the world and realize it was not predominately the new worlders that were traveling all the way from the American shores to Africa to capture slaves.

Of course, that would require more than two brain cells to rub together tho

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481016 time=1668265457 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=481014 time=1668265249 user_id=2221

You can just look at a map of the world and realize it was not predominately the new worlders that were traveling all the way from the American shores to Africa to capture slaves.

Right, that only happened later, when they found they could get them cheaper. But the boating slave trade didnt last long, let alone when you think about how long slavery existed on this continent vs other continents.

The other thing folks dont realize, is the slaves entered into Northern ports. Northerners sold them to Southerners. Another thing folks dont know, is Northerners owned slaves too, and that the slaves in the North was treated worse. Northerners didnt like them, hence why some states wouldnt allow them, because they were racist to them. Plenty of records of it I've read. In the South, they were treated better because the owner usually worked with them. Treated a lot like family. Educated them when it was illegal to do so. Was there bad slave owners? Of course. But in a lot of the South, it was illegal to mistreat a slave. Hell it blows folks minds to find out alone that Blacks owned slaves here too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481018 time=1668266062 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481016 time=1668265457 user_id=3214

Right, that only happened later, when they found they could get them cheaper. But the boating slave trade didnt last long, let alone when you think about how long slavery existed on this continent vs other continents.

The other thing folks dont realize, is the slaves entered into Northern ports. Northerners sold them to Southerners. Another thing folks dont know, is Northerners owned slaves too, and that the slaves in the North was treated worse. Northerners didnt like them, hence why some states wouldnt allow them, because they were racist to them. Plenty of records of it I've read. In the South, they were treated better because the owner usually worked with them. Treated a lot like family. Educated them when it was illegal to do so. Was there bad slave owners? Of course. But in a lot of the South, it was illegal to mistreat a slave. Hell it blows folks minds to find out alone that Blacks owned slaves here too.

it's just another ruse for America haters to have an excuse to hate America

that's why I am so over joyed at that basketball cunt being sent to a hard labor prison in Russia for the next 10 years. Good for her ass. I hope she rots there

Dove

Without racism they would be irrelevent. So they manufacture it.

They want racism. So they can feel good "fighting" racism they create.

All you have to do is see how they attack any black people who are not democrat supporters to know how racist they are.

Systemic racism......and democrats run the systems where these brainwashed, hate addicted fuck knuckles see the systemic racism.

Its systemic racism in systems predominantly ran by democrats for decades.....but it's the fault of regular ordinary people who only just started fighting to have representation in government.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

All I want to know is if I can milk systemic racism for personal gain? If I can, I'm a victim. If not, it's white libtard horseshit.

Oerdin

Or that Islamic slave trade in black Africans trafficked in about 10 times as many of black Africans most of which died with in one year due to brutal conditions and an intentional policy of working them to death and starving them to death.  Or that every society had slavery including race based slavery if they were in contact with societies with different races.  Fact!

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481061 time=1668274377 user_id=3389
All I want to know is if I can milk systemic racism for personal gain? If I can, I'm a victim. If not, it's white libtard horseshit.

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

You are an asian, cis-gender heterosexual terf white male.

You dont get any milk.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=481302 time=1668311481 user_id=136

You are an asian, cis-gender heterosexual terf white male.

You dont get any milk.

Terf white make :2r4ml1j_th:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview