Replies: 8139
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

This needs its own thread

Started by Erica Mena, November 12, 2022, 12:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

You haven't enjoyed yourself until you've taken on a high volume forum with 4 fresh laptops/terminals proxied up w/separate emails... while picking that unique scab every forum has until blood erupts...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Enjoyment and pure entertainment was all day every day MSN groups.

I miss the 2000's
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481231 time=1668304345 user_id=2845
Enjoyment and pure entertainment was all day every day MSN groups.

I miss the 2000's

ac_smile

Me too.... the things we did for fun then would land us with criminal charges these days. It truly was the WWW (Wild Wild West)...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The 2000's were our generation's 1960's, but with one key difference; without the drugs. Meaning, we who were actually there get to remember them.  ac_biggrin

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=481249 time=1668307326
The 2000's were our generation's 1960's, but with one key difference; without the drugs. Meaning, we who were actually there get to remember them.  ac_biggrin

The 90s and early 2000s had plenty of drugs. Raves were a big thing along with X...and heroin came back into fashion.  Alcohol was always popular.

ac_drinks

(Was I not supposed to tell? Lol)
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Speak for yourself cuz BOOBIE'SSSS!!!!

It was sometimes just a flash of recognition followed by total blackouts...

Never mix a bottle of spirits with weed, sugar cubes, and who knows what the fuck else.

Or you'll be carried away by Bulldogeatingcustard, Werepenguin, and EB towards your tent to be chucked in as they frantically tried to not be chest-fully violated by your one free hand...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=481252 time=1668307678 user_id=3266

The 90s and early 2000s had plenty of drugs. Raves were a big thing along with X...and heroin came back into fashion.  Alcohol was always popular.

ac_drinks

I loved X... but people didn't love me on X... imagine a big sap getting even more sappier....

:43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481252 time=1668307678 user_id=3266

ac_drinks

Ahhh, but were they good drugs that Timothy Leary and Michael Owsely were pushing, or simply some tamped down shit you were sold with a drug label on it that produced a moderate buzz... like kava?

Or to put it another way, how many addicts your age do you know who ended up starry eyed Syd Barretts?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=481466 time=1668389500 user_id=3352
Seamajor on fishin day lol

">

:roll:

Herman

Quote from: Edward post_id=481483 time=1668391085Sissy chug.

First honest thing you have ever posted. Yes, you are a little wissy Chug. Now run back under evs' skirt.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=481488 time=1668391155 user_id=3396
Quote from: Edward post_id=481483 time=1668391085Sissy chug.

First honest thing you have ever posted. Yes, you are a little wissy Chug. Now run back under evs' skirt.

Think you'll miss your prostrate Herman?

Anonymous

I cannot stay away from BC. Too many people here have made fun of my 74 year old ass for being short and and an idiot. At least I think that is why they live in my head rent free. ac_umm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview