Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is This What They Voted For?

Started by Herman, November 12, 2022, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Did Americans really vote for more high inflation, crime in the streets and Biden's open borders? Probably not, but that's what they're going to continue to get. Jim Crow Joe, when asked about what he'd do differntly as a result of the election, said he wouldn't change anything.

More serious was the report by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) that Biden had given a $1.1 billion gift to the Taliban after his August 2021 shambolic withdrawal from Afghanistan. SIGAR's report said that it can't figure out why the gift was made or who was responsible because several federal agencies won't say. In other words, there's a massive coverup going on.

Frood

Hunter probably got photographed snorting ching from some Taliban prized goat's donut hole...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

How much truth is there in the rumour that a disproportionately large number of the Gen Alpha demographic cast their votes for the party of dementia and associated spasticity? And if so, how many of those filled theirs out in the lecture halls of some zippertittied marxist professor-type, hell bent on coaching them which boxes to tick?

I suspect a republican-led house could find the answers... if they cared to. Put your rep's toes to the fire for an investigation into this shit and lock up anyone guilty of such election interference.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=481251 time=1668307531
Democrats just took the Senate.

:yahoo:

High inflation, CRT, mass illegal immigration, high crime rates and more dependence on foreign countries for energy. YAY ac_dance

Anonymous

And further proof that the US lags behind the rest of the civilised world in terms of honest elections. I mean most countries can get their counts completed on the night, not half a week or more after the act.

Frood

Democrats just stole the Senate.

:yahoo:

Fixed it for you....
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=481230 time=1668304290 user_id=3396
Did Americans really vote for more high inflation, crime in the streets and Biden's open borders? Probably not, but that's what they're going to continue to get. Jim Crow Joe, when asked about what he'd do differntly as a result of the election, said he wouldn't change anything.

More serious was the report by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) that Biden had given a $1.1 billion gift to the Taliban after his August 2021 shambolic withdrawal from Afghanistan. SIGAR's report said that it can't figure out why the gift was made or who was responsible because several federal agencies won't say. In other words, there's a massive coverup going on.

Actually they voted for the right to murder children at the alter of convience

Herman

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481267 time=1668308582 user_id=1676
Democrats just stole the Senate.

Fixed it for you....

Cheating is expected in American elections, except for Florida. It's working class that will continue getting screwed over as the senate will contunue to be a rubber stamp for Jim Crow Joe's war on blue collar America.

Frood

Yanno.... I've been an agnostic since age 9 or 10, despite being in Catholic schools with high levels of clergy and constant weekly masses and rehearsals for masses...

But I'm beginning to think that the evil the church spoke about is actually real, cause I can see it moving forward at an exponential rate and nothing else but Christianity has tried to warn about this sort of thing.

I'll still take my chances after death though.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481273 time=1668309036 user_id=1676
Yanno.... I've been an agnostic since age 9 or 10, despite being in Catholic schools with high levels of clergy and constant weekly masses and rehearsals for masses...

But I'm beginning to think that the evil the church spoke about is actually real, cause I can see it moving forward at an exponential rate and nothing else but Christianity has tried to warn about this sort of thing.

Progressivism will turn free and wealthy countries into second rate police states. It's happening in Britain, Canada, the US and most of Western Europe. The globalist rich get richer and more powerful and folks that worked and tried to give their kids a better life get screwed. And Klaus Schwab's could not have done it without help from sellout stooges within our own ranks.

Biggie Smiles

Remember this bro.

Until now there were two Godly commandments we could t direspect.  

1. Be fruitful and multiply

2. Male and female he created them

The end is truly near as there is nothing left to disrespect

Herman

Politically, I'm not that partisan. I hated both American parties until Trump turned the GOP into a working class party. Canada doesn't even have a political spectrum, so there aint anything that has the working man's back here. They all take their cues from Davos not Dawson Creek.

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481279 time=1668309380 user_id=3214

Remember this bro.

Until now there were two Godly commandments we could t direspect.  

1. Be fruitful and multiply

2. Male and female he created them

The end is truly near as there is nothing left to disrespect

Treat your neighbour as you would like to be treated.... and in the teachings, an eye for an eye.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

One thing is for sure, The democRATs didn't do better than expected because folks in the middle think their policies are better than MAGA Repubs. The GOP got five million more votes than the democRATs and they did worse in the senate than they did in 2020.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview