The best topic

Replies: 8139
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Is This What They Voted For?

Started by Herman, November 12, 2022, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=481292 time=1668310534 user_id=3396
One thing is for sure, The democRATs didn't do better than expected because folks in the middle think their policies are better than MAGA Repubs. The GOP got five million more votes than the democRATs and they did worse in the senate than they did in 2020.

People got stitched up again with this voting debacle. How long it can last is anyone's guess but I suspect the purges in the US military will set the tone and trajectory.

I'm sensing a bizarre event in the future which brings out tens of millions of people in unison, also an event which is censored heavily... but it will still get through to many.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481297 time=1668311018 user_id=1676
One thing is for sure, The democRATs didn't do better than expected because folks in the middle think their policies are better than MAGA Repubs. The GOP got five million more votes than the democRATs and they did worse in the senate than they did in 2020.

People got stitched up again with this voting debacle. How long it can last is anyone's guess but I suspect the purges in the US military will set the tone and trajectory.

I'm sensing a bizarre event in the future which brings out tens of millions of people in unison, also an event which is censored heavily... but it will still get through to many.

Nothing will change. Election cheating aint new. Nixon may have won the 1960 election. But, who cares, both candidates were two sides of the same coin. The democRATs just like every party in Canada hates working folks. The Repubs used to when the Bushes, McCain and Romney controlled the party. Working class Americans are the big losers in this election cycle. Woke money wins again.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=481299 time=1668311340 user_id=3396

Nothing will change. Election cheating aint new. Nixon may have won the 1960 election. But, who cares, both candidates were two sides of the same coin. The democRATs just like every party in Canada hates working folks. The Repubs used to when the Bushes, McCain and Romney controlled the party. Working class Americans are the big losers in this election cycle. Woke money wins again.

That's why I suggested the boiling point is near....
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481301 time=1668311471 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=481299 time=1668311340 user_id=3396

They can boil over and nothing will change in Canada and the US.

Herman

It aint about winning elections. Red wave, blue wave, I don't care. It's about doing what's right by working folks. It used to be both parties threw them under the bus. Now it's just the democRATs who have working folks in their crosshairs.

Dove

Maybe like the Euphrates drying up, fulfilling a biblical prophecy?

Because that's happening.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=481304 time=1668311648 user_id=3396

When people are starving and can't get access to fuel to heat their homes or drive far, we'll see.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481309 time=1668311999 user_id=1676

When people are starving and can't get access to fuel to heat their homes or drive far, we'll see.

Jim Crow Joe will just drain what's left of the strategic reserves.

Anonymous

Oh, it will change, one way or another. i'm personally of the opinion the level of discontent will spike with the dissonance... at the far end of the curve will be the decline to third world status of both nations, simply because too many were too weak to push for meaningful change when it counted.

Would that it were otherwise. It's going to take generations to dig yourself out of this pit. Sad, that.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=481311 time=1668312178

Oh, it will change, one way or another. i'm personally of the opinion the level of discontent will spike with the dissonance... at the far end of the curve will be the decline to third world status of both nations, simply because too many were too weak to push for meaningful change when it counted.

Would that it were otherwise. It's going to take generations to dig yourself out of this pit. Sad, that.

You wouldn't believe the tolerance for shit people in this country have. We elected Justine three times. Each new term he made life less free and prosperous than his previous term.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=481312 time=1668312503 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=481311 time=1668312178

You wouldn't believe the tolerance for shit people in this country have. We elected Justine three times. Each new term he made life less free and prosperous than his previous term.

Dude, I've lived there. Truedeaup and I had mutual friends. I only say "had" because he burned his lifelong associations with them in 2020, as he systematically set about wrecking Canadia in the name of the WEF.

It boggles the mind that people with even less reason to give him a pass would in fact do so.

Melson Gibson

Voting offers very little solution, no matter what candidate one checked off in the booth.  That's why I rarely get political, because I know how the system works...  They all will do the same...  The Libs will do the same as the Cons more or less, and the Republicans will do the same as the Dems, more or less...

It makes people feel better when they think they have a voice in their government, but the sad truth is that they really never had...

That said, voting gives one rights to complain, which is why I vote.  I don't vote for change, since I know that's a pipe dream.  I vote for the right to complain if need be...  Nothing more, and nothing less.

Aryan

We aren't voting our way out of Clown World, it's literally going to require a full blown war to remove these Globalists.

DKG

Democracy needs an overhaul. I use to discuss this from time to time with Bricktop when he was here. It was not designed for the age of social media. Less representative democracy and more direct democracy would be one option. Canada in particular is averse to that suggestion.

Dove

Have you guys noticed people are LESS educated? It's like they get dumber and more self righteous every generation. More convinced that they are the agents of change into utopia. Less understanding and tolerant of opposition views.  Less knowledgable about history and how the government works. Less able to critically think and more emotional and hateful.

And the dems freak out about the ordinary people....parents...."dismantling education".  The state is not educating. They are indoctrinating.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview