Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Welcome ghost

Started by Anonymous, April 12, 2014, 01:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"Holy phuck, ghost you are about the last person I would have expected here. However, now that you are I am prepared to bury the hatchet and not in your back. I only have room for one online hate at a time and you just don't cut it right now.

What say you? Can we let bygones be bygones?

Look look, Shen has a fuzzy side , hurry flip her over  :lol:

Obvious Li

yes...Ghost, welcome to ACC....your contributions will be most welcome......Munday

ghost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ghost"Yeah, I don't have a lot of free time these days. Been busy with work and now a puppy.

Come on Shen, I've never disliked you. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but that doesn't mean anything. This place would be boring as hell if we all thought alike.

What kind of dog did you get ghost?

She's a Korean rescue dog. She's cocker spaniel and lord only knows what.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll117/ghostofnothing/Livy_zps92fe3315.jpg">

Annie

Hi Ghost! Nice to see you :-) That's a very cute puppy ^
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Romero

Hiya, ghost! Hi puppy! :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "ghost"Yeah, I don't have a lot of free time these days. Been busy with work and now a puppy.

Come on Shen, I've never disliked you. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but that doesn't mean anything. This place would be boring as hell if we all thought alike.

Oh how cute ghost?

What do you mean a Korean rescue dog?

Do you mean you got her in Korea?

Anonymous

Too bad they can't stay like that forever. Do you know how old she is?

ghost

Yes, she came from South Korea. I have a Korean rescue cat too. When I lived in Korea, I used to do animal rescue work. It's not a very good country for animals.

She's just nine weeks old.

RW

Awwwwww!  She's adorable!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

What a little cutie.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"Yes, she came from South Korea. I have a Korean rescue cat too. When I lived in Korea, I used to do animal rescue work. It's not a very good country for animals.

Was that a major hassle bringing a dog/cat into the country?

ghost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ghost"Yes, she came from South Korea. I have a Korean rescue cat too. When I lived in Korea, I used to do animal rescue work. It's not a very good country for animals.

No. All you need to bring a pet into Canada is a rabies shot and a health certificate. She's too young for the rabies shot so I only needed the certificate.  

I also have a Korean cat that I rescued off the streets of Daejeon when I lived there.

I went and got the puppy last week. I worked out a deal with a friend and brought two puppies back. One for me, one for her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No. All you need to bring a pet into Canada is a rabies shot and a health certificate. She's too young for the rabies shot so I only needed the certificate.  

I also have a Korean cat that I rescued off the streets of Daejeon when I lived there.

I went and got the puppy last week. I worked out a deal with a friend and brought two puppies back. One for me, one for her.

You must love animals very much ghost to go all the way to Korea to bring two puppies..

But, they are so cute I might have done that too.

Frost

Welcome Ghost, I hope you have been well.  http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/rose.gif">