The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Garbage election

Started by deport_liberals, November 13, 2022, 03:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481451 time=1668384943 user_id=2221
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FjcZvcGYOQfh/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/FjcZvcGYOQfh/

LOL

Blazor this is all literally in the bible. God chose jews to bring forth Christ.

Not for anything else. Israel is the BRIDE of Christ

......not the country.

You are talking about the fake "jews"....the synagogue of satan.  The "illuminati" or "cabal".

Dont let it turn you on God. These are enemies of God.  And ultimately they want actual war with God.  

They are gonna rebuild Solomons temple. Theyve got a whole batch of red heifers and they have plans. This idea was far fetched not long ago......not so much today. And that's a big deal. God isnt gonna like that.

It's kinda freaking me out.....with the satanic jews being something people are mainstream discussing, the Euphrates drying up and plans to rebuild the temple. I mean....shit lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

It's becoming increasingly evident that Biden should step down before the next election because he has too much baggage.

The Democrats would be best to retire him.

Basically the Democrats were extremely lucky theu didnt get wiped out this time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481385 time=1668362394 user_id=3266
Quote from: Edward post_id=481384 time=1668362285
I see nothing wrong with the election. Fair.

Its definately NOT fair when one party has such a financial advantage and has the whole MSM in their pocket using lies and distortions to influence public opinion.

If that's your idea of fair.....you are part of the problem.

I think this election was won by the Democrats fair and square Dovey.

Other than the meddlesome ways of Donald Trump, the Republicans blundered on some key issues. 1 was the abortion issue. The other was the student loans. Basically the Democrats were better at bribing or scaring their voters into the voting booth.

So in spite of Biden being a weak candidate and unpopular President, the Democrats outstrategized the Republicans and used issues to entice their base to vote for them.

Anyways thats the way I see it.

Same time this strategy may not work in 2024 & Biden could run out of gas. Thats why the Democrats should replace him by then.

Frood

The elections were largely fraudulent in the key states.

By-product of mail in voting combined with slow walking ballot figure drops in drips...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: JoHo post_id=481532 time=1668418376
I think this election was won by the Democrats fair and square... Basically the Democrats were better at bribing or scaring their voters into the voting booth.

And ballot harvesting, curing and... oh yeah, figuring out which ballots to run through the tabulators more than once to make up the shortfall.

Whey else would some states still be accepting votes a week after polling day? If that's what counts as "fair and square" then count me out. The US election system needs a massive overhaul, the ones rorting it all need shotgun enemas.

Herman

Vote count wise, the GOP did good. They got millions more votes than the democRATs. It did not translate into seats. We all know all about that shit in Canada.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481449 time=1668384853 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481414 time=1668375619 user_id=3214

Link?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKxEowJlG8N2/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKxEowJlG8N2/

DAMN!!! That was funny AF!!!!  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=481526 time=1668405793 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=481451 time=1668384943 user_id=2221
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FjcZvcGYOQfh/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/FjcZvcGYOQfh/

LOL

Blazor this is all literally in the bible. God chose jews to bring forth Christ.

Not for anything else. Israel is the BRIDE of Christ

......not the country.

You are talking about the fake "jews"....the synagogue of satan.  The "illuminati" or "cabal".

Dont let it turn you on God. These are enemies of God.  And ultimately they want actual war with God.  

They are gonna rebuild Solomons temple. Theyve got a whole batch of red heifers and they have plans. This idea was far fetched not long ago......not so much today. And that's a big deal. God isnt gonna like that.

It's kinda freaking me out.....with the satanic jews being something people are mainstream discussing, the Euphrates drying up and plans to rebuild the temple. I mean....shit lol.

Oh I know!!! I've been paying attention! lol

Believe me, I know there is 2 types!

And I have not turned on God, quite the opposite!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: JoHo post_id=481532 time=1668418376
Quote from: Dove post_id=481385 time=1668362394 user_id=3266

Its definately NOT fair when one party has such a financial advantage and has the whole MSM in their pocket using lies and distortions to influence public opinion.

If that's your idea of fair.....you are part of the problem.

I think this election was won by the Democrats fair and square Dovey.

Other than the meddlesome ways of Donald Trump, the Republicans blundered on some key issues. 1 was the abortion issue. The other was the student loans. Basically the Democrats were better at bribing or scaring their voters into the voting booth.

So in spite of Biden being a weak candidate and unpopular President, the Democrats outstrategized the Republicans and used issues to entice their base to vote for them.

Anyways thats the way I see it.

Same time this strategy may not work in 2024 & Biden could run out of gas. Thats why the Democrats should replace him by then.

And yet you talk about priviledge, right?  

So how is it bad for white people to have "priviledge" in life but suddenly it's fair and square for a politcal party to have an extreme financial advantage and control over the messaging and narrative via media and Hollywood?

Can provide a reasonable basis for that? How that's fair?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Did Joe just say the Dems won this election fair and square? The GOP got six million more votes than the Dems. Funny how the GOP always loses in areas where it takes a week to do what Florida completes within two hours of polls closing.

Biggie Smiles

now that republicans have won the popular vote you don't see any of the scumbag vermin leftists saying shit about the electoral college concept eh?

works for them now

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481666 time=1668451538 user_id=3214
now that republicans have won the popular vote you don't see any of the scumbag vermin leftists saying shit about the electoral college concept eh?

works for them now

Election denying is only immoral when the Dems do it. Same same with the popular vote and the electoral college.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=481671 time=1668452404
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481666 time=1668451538 user_id=3214

works for them now

Election denying is only immoral when the Dems do it. Same same with the popular vote and the electoral college.

I meant to say when the GOP question vote counting integrity.[flash=][/flash]

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=481672 time=1668452488
Quote from: Guest post_id=481671 time=1668452404

I meant to say when the GOP question vote counting integrity.[flash=][/flash]

I figured as much based on the context but thanks for clarifying

That cow in Georgia has been dying her losses for years now and none of them say a word

And a couple of Facebook posts expressing less than favorable opinions about Hillary earned a 46 million dollar Russia collusion hoax investigation

That went nowhere and the vermin on the left STILL believe it was worthwhile and should be taken seriously

You cannot reason with these animals

Thiel

The red wave materialized vote wise. They got more votes than they ever have at midterms.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview