Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Garbage election

Started by deport_liberals, November 13, 2022, 03:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals

Results come in a goddamn week later after the democrats find enough voats to win.  Total scam and rigged system and it will only get worse as they keep pushing this mail in bullshit.

Anonymous

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=481317 time=1668328882 user_id=3305
Results come in a goddamn week later after the democrats find enough voats to win.  Total scam and rigged system and it will only get worse as they keep pushing this mail in bullshit.

The only results I trust are the ones announced on election night.

Oerdin

Mitch McConnell shorted America first candidates of campaign cash and lavished money on establishment candidates most of whom lost.  That decision cost Republicans the Senate majority.  Which tells me McConnell would rather the GOP lose than win if it means Trump endorsed candidates win.

McConnell has to go.  We need leadership who cares more about GOP majorities than establishment power.

">

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=481338 time=1668350619 user_id=3374
Mitch McConnell shorted America first candidates of campaign cash and lavished money on establishment candidates most of whom lost.  That decision cost Republicans the Senate majority.  Which tells me McConnell would rather the GOP lose than win if it means Trump endorsed candidates win.

McConnell has to go.  We need leadership who cares more about GOP majorities than establishment power.

">

Exactly.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Oh, y'all havent prolly heard of the money laundering yet..... that a ton of money went to Ukraine, then Bitcoined back to the Demonrats via FTX.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Oerdin

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481349 time=1668353220 user_id=2221
Oh, y'all havent prolly heard of the money laundering yet..... that a ton of money went to Ukraine, then Bitcoined back to the Demonrats via FTX.

I saw one or two youtube videos on it but wanted to get more details before speaking about it.  It certainly sounds bad and typical of Democrat corruption but I like to have evidence when retards like aidsman or hyper partisans like Lotus do their old lie and deny nonsense.

Erica Mena

So that's what the whole FTX thing is about

I'm over all of it.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481359 time=1668356654 user_id=2845

So that's what the whole FTX thing is about

I'm over all of it.

FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried (Jew), was the second biggest donor to the DemonRats, number one donor was George Soros (Jew).

Im just reading lots of details. Some rich folks about to lose BIG time.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: Edward post_id=481384 time=1668362285
I see nothing wrong with the election. Fair.

Its definately NOT fair when one party has such a financial advantage and has the whole MSM in their pocket using lies and distortions to influence public opinion.

If that's your idea of fair.....you are part of the problem.

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: Edward post_id=481386 time=1668362639
Anything to shut out Mitch McConnell.

First of all none of us like Mitch either and we will get rid of him.

But no....not by any means. There is an important process to these matters.

That's the problem with democrats. They have no respect for the country or the people and they are dishonest and scheming picks. When people start allowing any means necessary .....that's when authoritarian regimes seize power.

Name one city that is doing better than before because of Democrat leadership. One. And one thing that Bidens stupid regime has done that has been good for us.

You guys need to stop voting for personalities and image and out of hate for others. All those hate votes are a cancer that is killing the US. Do you not see that?

Frood

Don't try to reason with Edward.

He's a fuckwit.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview