News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Have you guys noticed that conservatives are hotter?

Started by Dove, November 13, 2022, 12:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

">

I just cant with Micheal Knowles. After a few minutes I dont even hear what he is saying anymore....i just enjoy watching him say it.  

Libshit media people have complained about attractive right women they claim are being used to attract males to the right. But even right wing men are just hotter.

I had these views BEFORE seeing the hot nerd. Js. I think even dem/prog women prefer our conservative men and they get mad about it. And conservative men are more boldly feminist than shitlib women are.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=481382 time=1668362121 user_id=3266
">

I just cant with Micheal Knowles. After a few minutes I dont even hear what he is saying anymore....i just enjoy watching him say it.  

Libshit media people have complained about attractive right women they claim are being used to attract males to the right. But even right wing men are just hotter.

I had these views BEFORE seeing the hot nerd. Js. I think even dem/prog women prefer our conservative men and they get mad about it. And conservative men are more boldly feminist than shitlib women are.

I cannot get into that video.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=481461 time=1668387475 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=481382 time=1668362121 user_id=3266
">

I cannot get into that video.

He is ridiculously attractive  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview