The best topic

Replies: 8139
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 23, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Last night's visit to Ybor City in Tampa has convinced me Republicans have choosen the wrong hill to die on

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 13, 2022, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

You had to see the awful congregating of loser Gen Z units that should have been taken out with a coat hanger 2 days before birth

OMG... it was awful and made me rethink my position on abortion.

After what I witnessed last night I am definitely in full support of these worthless cunts exterminating their worthless vermin offspring before they've had a chance to further infest our environment

Sorry Dove, but this topic is doing us no good on multiple fronts and it's time to abandon such barbarism to the conscience of those losers. It's not like good wholesome and morally upright right wing girls are any sort of majority in that pool of scum so let them have at it.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481429 time=1668381122 user_id=3214
You had to see the awful congregating of loser Gen Z units that should have been taken out with a coat hanger 2 days before birth

OMG... it was awful and made me rethink my position on abortion.

After what I witnessed last night I am definitely in full support of these worthless cunts exterminating their worthless vermin offspring before they've had a chance to further infest our environment

Sorry Dove, but this topic is doing us no good on multiple fronts and it's time to abandon such barbarism to the conscience of those losers. It's not like good wholesome and morally upright right wing girls are any sort of majority in that pool of scum so let them have at it.

Never. I'll never concede the foundation of all human rights.  

All your rights are compromised because your right to life doesnt exist.  Have you noticed our opposition ideology supports everything that leads to death?

Nope. I would support violence before allowing this barbaric practice.  Most ALL our problems kicked up after this became legal.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481444 time=1668383816 user_id=1676
I support the aborting of adult aged progtards.

My issue is with violence against the innocent.

So this is good by me  :roll:

Herman

Dove

Dove

I can always show the videos of abortions at ever stage and we can have a discussion about how we will never ever have a peaceful and free society that values human life if we tolerate brutal violence against innocent humans on any level.

The ONLY reason you guys are not in a state of shock, horror, rage and grief is because it's been made clinical and happens behind closed doors. You dont SEE it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview