Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics to a foreigner…

Started by Breakfall, November 14, 2022, 06:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

James Gerkin did this and not enough of that. Homer Johns was seen at the Metropolitan restaurant consorting with Lisa MacHaden. Henry Frank just watched the fragrant dying in the street whilst sipping on Gayle Hertz's vagina.

Fucking Americans and Canadians with their shit politics and off topic forums!

Go fuck yourselves! Get a life...

weebles

Such hatred and Anger he has said Yoda

Breakfall

Quote from: weebles post_id=481557 time=1668428190 user_id=2191
Such hatred and Anger he has said Yoda

Oh mate...you're entertaining as fuck! You need a fucking arsehole award. Why don't you log off and fuck off for good?

Breakfall

They say the unhealthy fuckers always vouch for politics. They haven't anything better to do, and they simply parrot what other unhealthy degenerates do...

Breakfall

It makes complete sense! So... I shall fuck up your so-called "political" bellend drivel!

Why not?

Breakfall

After all...none of you nerds ever did what I did on the political arena! Broke all the rules and went under the tyrannical radar. You fuckers are weak as shit!

Erica Mena

Hi Breaky. Changes are being made today
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481545 time=1668425353 user_id=3358

Yes, I know. Politics should be irrelevant in people's lives.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481587 time=1668435163 user_id=2845
Hi Breaky. Changes are being made today

About time....cheers.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Breakfall

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481678 time=1668458914 user_id=3389
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481545 time=1668425353 user_id=3358

The Americans are the worst. They throw up names of people one is never heard of and think that they are relevant to the rest of the world.

"Did you hear about Frank Dozenburg? The guy is a conservative, but sleeps with his left hand in the freezer."

I mean, what the fuck? Fucking couch politics in all its fucking glory. The most useless shit that goes around forums.

weebles

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=481710 time=1668467163 user_id=3358

The Americans are the worst. They throw up names of people one is never heard of and think that they are relevant to the rest of the world.

"Did you hear about Frank Dozenburg? The guy is a conservative, but sleeps with his left hand in the freezer."

I mean, what the fuck? Fucking couch politics in all its fucking glory. The most useless shit that goes around forums.

Just Chill dude this is how people get hypertension.. BTW CANADA for the win  ac_dance

">

Breakfall

Quote from: weebles post_id=481713 time=1668468727 user_id=2191

Just Chill dude this is how people get hypertension.. BTW CANADA for the win  ac_dance

">

Hypertension? Mate I couldn't give flying rat's arse about benign foreign fucking politics. I just don't want to see it fucking up another board. I don't give a fuck about the state of affairs regarding America or Canada.

weebles

Fine here are some Aussie tunes.... See your peep's working our ski-lifts enjoy.

">

I thought you Aussies could roll with us?

">

I thought you Guys and Gals knew about chirping it is how we show respect ac_drinks

Shen Li

I give American leftists a wide berth. I've met leftists from Asia and Europe I could tolerate. American leftists are insufferable extremists.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481732 time=1668478531 user_id=3389

I give American leftists a wide berth. I've met leftists from Asia and Europe I could tolerate. American leftists are insufferable extremists.

I won't even give them the time of day either. They're irrelevant oxygen thieves in my opinion. A progressive embarrassment to society as a whole.

Print
User actions