Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I need to diet

Started by Erica Mena, November 14, 2022, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Eating meat was invented by heterosexual, cis-gendered white males.

">

Anonymous

He makes some good points.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=483182 time=1669003029 user_id=136

">

White people are off their collective fucking rockers.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=483207 time=1669005481 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=483182 time=1669003029 user_id=136

">

Vegans are the flat-earthers of the nutritional science field.

Anonymous

You can give me a hot beef injection anytime.

Anonymous

Odinson

I dont know the fast-food prices in America but in here its a lot more expensive than eating regular homecooked food.

14 euros for the Big Mac all in.

The so called "big mac" is the size of one of those tea-table snack breads.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=481619 time=1668440121 user_id=2845
I considered getting another round of lipo but it's not sensible when I can lose the weight by dieting and exercise.

I can do it, I just love eating bad stuff

Eating disorders might be caused by the anti-depressants or medication you're currently taking.  

Before my doc gave me 40+ mg of anti-psychotics each day and struggle with boredom made me gain 30lbs of weight, all caused by food craving, after I taper off half of my meds I notice my food addiction went away along with the extra pounds.
Permanently off his rocker

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=483211 time=1669007109 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=483207 time=1669005481 user_id=3389

Vegans are the flat-earthers of the nutritional science field.

That is so fucking true  :laugh3:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Zetsu

Listen to "da Man" Erica  ac_cool , Blaze here has post a lot of critical advise that even professional nutritionist aren't willing to disclose.  Or if you wanna try a quicker way (might not work on everyone), KETO diet does wonders, had a friend that used to weigh over 220 and drop down to 150 lbs after trying that diet.

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481641 time=1668443038 user_id=2221
Take it from someone who only weighs 140lbs right now lol.....

Dont deprive yourself. Thats jus' asking for it, especially for it to come back faster.

Dont do no carb, do moderate carb. Like 50-100 carbs a day. It will keep you balanced, vs doing no carb, cause it will come back faster. Also, every gram of fiber, you can deduct a gram of carbs.

Mediterranean type food is best. I mostly eat seafood and poultry. Tuesday I mostly do hamburger for tacos, but switch it up to shrimp tacos sometimes. I use corn shells, not flour.

Same with my lunch, I use whole grain, not white bread. I RARELY do white bread. Maybe for hotdogs. My burgers, most time I do bunless. I even made a song about "not having buns for my meat" hahahaha.

Avoid sugar best you can, that seems to be the doozy. But dont deprive yourself, simply moderate yourself. I lost a lot of weight when I simply quit sodas. Avoid Diet drinks, they are loaded with bad substitute sugar. Stevia good. I use these Natural Lemon flavor packets to add to my water, has 1 gram of sugar. Lemon is also a natural fat burner.

Ya gotta move and exercise!!! Doing chores dont cut it lol. Trust, by doing some simple exercises, you will regain your energy. Even simple dancing will help.

I dont do breakfast, but your body might need it. We all designed different lol. My breakfast is coffee, which invigorates your metabolism. I do a light lunch, whole grain turkey sammich, and tater chips. By dinner, I eat a good meal. I "try" to avoid snacks after, but I dont beat myself up if I eat something light.

Most the time, you're really not hungry, but simply thirsty. Grab that bottle of water before a snack sometimes!

I hope all this helps!!! Turn on some tunes and get to dancin'!!!  ac_dance
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=487337 time=1670828848 user_id=61
Listen to "da Man" Erica  ac_cool , Blaze here has post a lot of critical advise that even professional nutritionist aren't willing to disclose.  Or if you wanna try a quicker way (might not work on everyone), KETO diet does wonders, had a friend that used to weigh over 220 and drop down to 150 lbs after trying that diet.

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481641 time=1668443038 user_id=2221
Take it from someone who only weighs 140lbs right now lol.....

Dont deprive yourself. Thats jus' asking for it, especially for it to come back faster.

Dont do no carb, do moderate carb. Like 50-100 carbs a day. It will keep you balanced, vs doing no carb, cause it will come back faster. Also, every gram of fiber, you can deduct a gram of carbs.

Mediterranean type food is best. I mostly eat seafood and poultry. Tuesday I mostly do hamburger for tacos, but switch it up to shrimp tacos sometimes. I use corn shells, not flour.

Same with my lunch, I use whole grain, not white bread. I RARELY do white bread. Maybe for hotdogs. My burgers, most time I do bunless. I even made a song about "not having buns for my meat" hahahaha.

Avoid sugar best you can, that seems to be the doozy. But dont deprive yourself, simply moderate yourself. I lost a lot of weight when I simply quit sodas. Avoid Diet drinks, they are loaded with bad substitute sugar. Stevia good. I use these Natural Lemon flavor packets to add to my water, has 1 gram of sugar. Lemon is also a natural fat burner.

Ya gotta move and exercise!!! Doing chores dont cut it lol. Trust, by doing some simple exercises, you will regain your energy. Even simple dancing will help.

I dont do breakfast, but your body might need it. We all designed different lol. My breakfast is coffee, which invigorates your metabolism. I do a light lunch, whole grain turkey sammich, and tater chips. By dinner, I eat a good meal. I "try" to avoid snacks after, but I dont beat myself up if I eat something light.

Most the time, you're really not hungry, but simply thirsty. Grab that bottle of water before a snack sometimes!

I hope all this helps!!! Turn on some tunes and get to dancin'!!!  ac_dance

I wasn't on an actual Keto diet, but I dropped bread and lost forty five pounds six years ago.

DKG

Today's high interest rates and the resulting low growth presents opportunities. Take financial technology company Upstart Holdings for example. Between 2020 and 2021, Upstart's revenue rocketed by 264% to $849 million as consumer demand for credit soared with interest rates at rock bottom. But this year, analysts expect revenue to suffer a 2% decline to $830 million -- though that's not necessarily a bad result given the current economy.

Despite Upstart's financial results taking a breather, it's still making operational progress. For example, in the third quarter (ended Sept. 30), it reported that a record-high 83 bank and credit union partners, plus 702 car dealerships, were signed on to use its AI-driven loan origination platforms. Those figures were up a whopping 167% for banks and credit unions and 141% for auto dealerships year over year, which signals robust demand for the technology.

It's share price has declined about eighty percent in 2022. When the Fed does start lowering interest rates to spur growth that high interest rates halted, it's stock price will go right back up.

Obviously this was meant to be posted in the Money Sense thread.

Blazor

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=487337 time=1670828848 user_id=61

Lol thanks  ac_dance

Keto is NO carb though. Keto is good for short term, but is bad for long term, because once the carbs start again, the weight comes back faster. Thats why I suggest Light Carb, which is 50-100 carbs per day. It balances better.

One must also remember, to increase protein if decreasing carbs, for energy!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486190 time=1670253409 user_id=136
I dont know the fast-food prices in America but in here its a lot more expensive than eating regular homecooked food.

Sheeeeeeit
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486190 time=1670253409 user_id=136

I think junk food is cheaper in the US, along with the portion sizes being bigger, hence why fat fuckers over there are ridiculously fat...

14 Euros for a Big Mac meal though? Dayum mein snow nigga, you guys are getting kiked dry up the pooper.

I think its £8 or £9 here.