The best topic

Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Ukraine now wants peace?

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482073 time=1668612808 user_id=3214
Putin wasn't bothering no one when Trump was in office

Now all of the sudden he's an iminate threat to humankind

Bullshit

A big part of it is law of the jungle. biden is a soft pile of shit and Putin figured he could roll him. I dont think Putin had a clue as to how much the Ukranians would fight back. I also think the chanks greenlighted Putin, thinking Putin would test the waters for their Taiwan invasion.

Anonymous

Bullshit

I have to side with you on this. I remember being told not so long ago by the self styled "authoritive sources" that Ukraine was a nazi hellhole. Only a year later I'm supposed to believe that these self same nazis are worthy of supporting.

It is bullshit, a shit smeared floor show we're all supposed to buy into while ignoring the waft of the steaming waft of moo-poo as our "leaders" insist on trampling the piles of fecal matter. Any support for this war is to our personal detriment as much as it is to the Ukrainian and Russian citizenry getting blown up by it.

And any of the "morally righteous" among you who seek to challenge my assertion need only look to the war you are waging against your own way of life as well as that of the rest of ours. Zelensky was suing for peace talks, but it was people like Boris Johnson and Joe Biden who demanded he shut his piehole for the purpose of the continued murder of Ukrainian and Russian citizens alike. All to get at the evil Putey-poot, someone who was supposedly on the ropes long ago and only needing a king hit to knock his purported incompetence out of the ring completely.

Tell me how that's worked out for you warmongering cunts. Have you checked the gas prices lately? Taken a peek at the skyrocketing cost of groceries, or heard the saber rattles of your illustrious leaders how they'll have to ramp up your taxes to pay for the bullets to fuel your murderous rampage on behalf of the Good Nazis? Ohhh, fists aren't being raised so quickly now, are they?

All this is an outgrowth of policies which have forced the Russians and the Chinese to form alternative arrangements that operate outside the auspices of the US hegemon. Which for the terminally inept among you, the EU, the british pound and indeed all western currencies are all hitched to. The Saudis were coupled to that petrodollar paradigm too... only they are being forced to switch their allegiance to the Russo-Sino bandwagon as well. Because that particular Lannister is paying its debts. Our side sure as fuck isn't.

Go on, do. Tell me how this immediate and pressing threat in Asia is so worth dealing with that you are prepared to sacrifice everything you know to deal with it. And do try and convince me how I should do likewise. I'm listening, really I am. I'll listen to any terminally masochistic SJW that tells me that burning personal wealth is the new black and there must be something fundamentally wrong with anyone who doesn't want to get in on the act.

The fucking hell I will, You get nothing. Enjoy the loss you losers, the only fight I'll hitch my wagon to is the one that benefits me and those I give a shit about. Oligarchs and their power thirsty military apparatus need not apply, but if that's where you want to spend all your money then fine... you go right ahead.

Shen Li

Bullshit

Eggs ackly!!!

Odinson

I´m still rooting for Russia.

Historically they take a beating but then recover.

Considering whats happening on the other side of the Atlantic, I´m definitely pro-Russia in this conflict.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=497281 time=1680894682 user_id=136

Considering whats happening on the other side of the Atlantic, I´m definitely pro-Russia in this conflict.

I'm anti-American.

Herman

Russia cannot surrender to American and NATO byllying.

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=482071 time=1668612550 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481977 time=1668572979 user_id=1676

Ok, Karen..

Sure, because saying "we should believe Putin when he says he wants full control of NATO countries" is just being a Karen.  The man said it on an official international broadcast on the day he ordered the invasion of Ukraine.  Hitler repeatedly said he wanted to take over most of Europe but people didn't believe him.  Maybe we should start believing dictators when they say these things especially when they have long histories of invading other countries?

Don't take any notice of him.... he lives in safe Australia.

He thought movie pictures were used to fake up a fake war.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497283 time=1680897072 user_id=3389

I'm anti-American.

I'm anti-MSM. I'd rather see it defunded instead of the police, people might feel a little more inclined to think of themselves for a change instead of parroting off the horseshit propaganda their otherwise vacuum packed craniums have been burdened with.

weebles

Quote from: Herman post_id=497308 time=1680913853 user_id=3396

Russia cannot surrender to American and NATO byllying.

OH  it will but end up in a nasty  power vacuum civil war  both the Rus and China leaders are funny

">

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=497329 time=1680927682
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497283 time=1680897072 user_id=3389

I'm anti-American.

I'm anti-MSM. I'd rather see it defunded instead of the police, people might feel a little more inclined to think of themselves for a change instead of parroting off the horseshit propaganda their otherwise vacuum packed craniums have been burdened with.

NATO should have been defunded over thirty years ago.

Herman

Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal is planning to visit Canada in "the coming weeks," according to a spokesperson for Justine. How much of our money will Justine give him.

Odinson

Somebody leaked secret US documents concerning Ukrainian military capabilities and future plans..

Leaked them to Twitter.

Why would you leak them to Twitter for all to see... Why not send them privately to Kreml if the plan is to aid the Russian war-effort.

It is some kind of a CIA ruse.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=497390 time=1681053006
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wcn3_V2_rJ0/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/wcn3_V2_rJ0/

It's almost two hours long.

Lokmar

I think WW3 could be a good thing for humanity. Especially if it collapses all forms of government and leaves all of mankind in utter chaos.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview