The best topic

Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Ukraine now wants peace?

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman post_id=497350 time=1680976480 user_id=3396
Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal is planning to visit Canada in "the coming weeks," according to a spokesperson for Justine. How much of our money will Justine give him.

Frankly, it is much cheaper to send some old equipment to Ukraine so that the Russian army gets beaten down then to wait for Russia to start WW3 by invading the Baltics or Poland as Putin has said he wants to do.

Lokmar

You cunts are lucky AF someone like me isnt running the USA. I'd straight up declare Taiwan an independent nation and tell chankna we'd fucking annihilate them if they fly a single fucking plane over Taiwan. WW3 needs to happen. WW3 WILL happen.

Odinson

The whole of Europe is running out of reserves... Meaning the excess stuff we had to spare.

The entirety of Europe cannot meet the Ukrainian armys ammunition demands.

Decades of cutting military budget and directing the money to help foreigners... Among other things.

The USA is the only military powerhouse in NATO... The rest are just enjoying the protection.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=497446 time=1681135696 user_id=136
The whole of Europe is running out of reserves... Meaning the excess stuff we had to spare.

The entirety of Europe cannot meet the Ukrainian armys ammunition demands.

Decades of cutting military budget and directing the money to help foreigners... Among other things.

The USA is the only military powerhouse in NATO... The rest are just enjoying the protection.

You are correct.

Lokmar

Those other NATO assholes need Trump to make them pay their fair share.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497465 time=1681151216 user_id=3351
Those other NATO assholes need Trump to make them pay their fair share.

I would prefer a European alliance without the US.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=497426 time=1681095029 user_id=3374
Quote from: Herman post_id=497350 time=1680976480 user_id=3396
Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal is planning to visit Canada in "the coming weeks," according to a spokesperson for Justine. How much of our money will Justine give him.

Frankly, it is much cheaper to send some old equipment to Ukraine so that the Russian army gets beaten down then to wait for Russia to start WW3 by invading the Baltics or Poland as Putin has said he wants to do.

Why not send nuclear weapons to Ukraine and let the US invade Russia to start WW3 as the US has sad in the past they want to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=497501 time=1681275659 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=497426 time=1681095029 user_id=3374

Why not send nuclear weapons to Ukraine and let the US invade Russia to start WW3 as the US has sad in the past they want to do.

You mean as they promised us that Trump would do. Man, that guy really fucked them up, waging peace across the international stage. No wonder he is so reviled!

Fucking US. Or to be more accurate, "fucking deep state". No matter which way this eventually shakes out, Ukraine is fucked; a bombed out shell of a place, millions dead or terminally twisted. And the EU? Germany in particular? Indebted at the behest of a pack of warmongering fuckpigs who effectively declared war on them AND the Russians by blowing up the sole energy conduit they had left. Waged economic war on us all, screwing with the supply chains, inviting famines and economic collapse of the western sphere... bunch of assholes.

Even if Trump is returned to the White House (best case scenario) it's going to take way longer to undo the crap of the last two years, never mind what has come before. And you can point at Putin all you like and with justification, but that will not absolve us from the damage our inaction has afforded the opportunity to ruin.

Change my mind.

Lokmar

I prefer thermonuclear war to tolerating faggits the rest of my life.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497507 time=1681279835
Quote from: Herman post_id=497501 time=1681275659 user_id=3396

You mean as they promised us that Trump would do. Man, that guy really fucked them up, waging peace across the international stage. No wonder he is so reviled!

Fucking US. Or to be more accurate, "fucking deep state". No matter which way this eventually shakes out, Ukraine is fucked; a bombed out shell of a place, millions dead or terminally twisted. And the EU? Germany in particular? Indebted at the behest of a pack of warmongering fuckpigs who effectively declared war on them AND the Russians by blowing up the sole energy conduit they had left. Waged economic war on us all, screwing with the supply chains, inviting famines and economic collapse of the western sphere... bunch of assholes.

Even if Trump is returned to the White House (best case scenario) it's going to take way longer to undo the crap of the last two years, never mind what has come before. And you can point at Putin all you like and with justification, but that will not absolve us from the damage our inaction has afforded the opportunity to ruin.

Change my mind.

Peace, prosperity, and low infation. The democRATs cannot have that.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=497393 time=1681054728 user_id=3390
Quote from: Guest post_id=497390 time=1681053006
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wcn3_V2_rJ0/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/wcn3_V2_rJ0/

It's almost two hours long.

Very observant of you. What if I told you the actual war was even longer, and that both it and the documentary would be as drops on the ocean of time that will be spent discussing it?

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=497595 time=1681387785

Very observant of you. What if I told you the actual war was even longer, and that both it and the documentary would be as drops on the ocean of time that will be spent discussing it?

Nobody on these forums watches long vids.

DKG

I don't know about other people, but my time online is finite. It would be better if people would let us know where to check the video highlights.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=497630 time=1681409802 user_id=3390

I don't know about other people, but my time online is finite. It would be better if people would let us know where to check the video highlights.

Those are the edited highlights, this Ukraine v Russia war is an outgrowth of US foreign policy dating back decades. You want it compressed further, I'm sure CBC and CTV can curate a list of talking points they want you to parrot off.... but I gather that's not the answer you're after.

You could always run an earpiece while you're doing something else, that's what I usually do. I don't exactly have the time to sit and watch stuff, but that doesn't stop me from listening to it.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497724 time=1681525249
Quote from: DKG post_id=497630 time=1681409802 user_id=3390

Those are the edited highlights, this Ukraine v Russia war is an outgrowth of US foreign policy dating back decades. You want it compressed further, I'm sure CBC and CTV can curate a list of talking points they want you to parrot off.... but I gather that's not the answer you're after.

You could always run an earpiece while you're doing something else, that's what I usually do. I don't exactly have the time to sit and watch stuff, but that doesn't stop me from listening to it.

I do not watch long videos either. I might google what it's about to get highlights if it's a speech or a debate.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview