News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Tired of White Straight Males? Come paint about it!!

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481934 time=1668565215 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=481931 time=1668565056 user_id=136
You can get a lot of ass from Tinder.

But some of them are crazy ass.

It's mostly a hook up sight. There are others for relationships.

You mean like Asiandating and Asianfriendfinder?

:laugh:

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=481958 time=1668569759 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481934 time=1668565215 user_id=3389

It's mostly a hook up sight. There are others for relationships.

I never heard of either of them. My aunt in Singapore met her British man through Match.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481959 time=1668569976 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=481958 time=1668569759 user_id=136

I never heard of either of them. My aunt in Singapore met her British man through Match.

They are the first google matches when you type "asian woman dating".

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=481961 time=1668570603 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481959 time=1668569976 user_id=3389

That is probably for guys who have the yellow fever. Some guys who have the affliction give me the fucking creeps. Some are OK.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481962 time=1668570779 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=481961 time=1668570603 user_id=136

That is probably for guys who have the yellow fever. Some guys who have the affliction give me the fucking creeps. Some are OK.

They are scam-sites... The women on those sites look like models.

Now... You are exotic looking and there is a certain allure in that.

Plus Asian women look really good in make-up and a colorful dress... Its those eyes which you people seem to hate.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481893 time=1668561619 user_id=3389
All white men love us. Looking at your own race of women I can see why.

The hate for white hetro males is vile and self defeating for them.

My grandmother pointed this out years ago that the culture was attacking the father. All the shows, commercials and media that painted the husband and father as an idiot. An incompetent blathering dope who cannot even manage a simply domestic task like doing laundry.  That wife patronized and babied. Who had hidden stashes of nude models with large breasts. That kind if shit.

"They" destroyed the black family with the welfare state and then came for white men. And boy have they came for white men.

And it's not even JUST this sort of vile hate this thread shows. It's also in encouraging males to be hyper emotional, simping, physically weak, compliant and submissive to females. The trans garbage encouraging little boys to believe they are girls if they happen to enjoy some traditional "girl" stuff like baby dolls. Most little boys will show a bit of interest in baby dolls or other girly things...its just normal curiosity.  And why wouldnt a boy enjoy pretending to care for a baby? They should grow up to be fathers. But no today they get feminized because of that.

Its definately not just womanhood being ruthlessly attacked. Men are really getting beaten down in the culture as well.  

Shitlib culture is so hateful and toxic. And depraved. I don't blame males for seeking wives outside of western culture. Foreign women should take heed though because we do have plenty of sickos who fetishize them (especially Asain women. Lots of fetishizing of Asain women over here).
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=481965 time=1668571668 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481962 time=1668570779 user_id=3389

Plus Asian women look really good in make-up and a colorful dress... Its those eyes which you people seem to hate.

It's funny you should mention scam dating sites. A colleague of mine's uncle spent money on some site to meet women from Ukraine. Of course, they were all gorgeous. Only problem is that none of them existed.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=481967 time=1668572214 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481893 time=1668561619 user_id=3389
All white men love us. Looking at your own race of women I can see why.

The hate for white hetro males is vile and self defeating for them.

My grandmother pointed this out years ago that the culture was attacking the father. All the shows, commercials and media that painted the husband and father as an idiot. An incompetent blathering dope who cannot even manage a simply domestic task like doing laundry.  That wife patronized and babied. Who had hidden stashes of nude models with large breasts. That kind if shit.

"They" destroyed the black family with the welfare state and then came for white men. And boy have they came for white men.

And it's not even JUST this sort of vile hate this thread shows. It's also in encouraging males to be hyper emotional, simping, physically weak, compliant and submissive to females. The trans garbage encouraging little boys to believe they are girls if they happen to enjoy some traditional "girl" stuff like baby dolls. Most little boys will show a bit of interest in baby dolls or other girly things...its just normal curiosity.  And why wouldnt a boy enjoy pretending to care for a baby? They should grow up to be fathers. But no today they get feminized because of that.

Its definately not just womanhood being ruthlessly attacked. Men are really getting beaten down in the culture as well.  

Shitlib culture is so hateful and toxic. And depraved. I don't blame males for seeking wives outside of western culture. Foreign women should take heed though because we do have plenty of sickos who fetishize them (especially Asain women. Lots of fetishizing of Asain women over here).

I see the toxicity directed at straight white males all the time in American pop culture.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481968 time=1668572358 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=481965 time=1668571668 user_id=136

It's funny you should mention scam dating sites. A colleague of mine's uncle spent money on some site to meet women from Ukraine. Of course, they were all gorgeous. Only problem is that none of them existed.

Internet amateur. :laugh3:

They might exist and even video chat with you but that just means the woman is in on the scam.

Dont send money PERIOD.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview