News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is the Flea Trap the only subforum available to us now?

Started by JOE, November 16, 2022, 03:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG post_id=482202 time=1668654089 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482199 time=1668653963 user_id=2845

My name is flea, I'm 45 and wish I had chosen the nerd life   :laugh:

I settled for ghetto fabulous!

And like Joe, you probably have a full head of hair.

Has anyone ever seen a pic of Joe? His obsession with full hair has me wondering...
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482203 time=1668654227 user_id=2845

Has anyone ever seen a pic of Joe? His obsession with full hair has me wondering...

I heard he's never posted a picture.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=482198 time=1668653790 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482197 time=1668653604 user_id=2845
You can do it, DKG! I had to try and see how it would go

Well, here goes. My name is Darryl, I'm nearly fifty years old, I'm balding, and I'm a nerd.

">

Bob Newhart Show... few probably remember it because I'm now old as fuck.. ac_wot
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=482205 time=1668654439 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=482198 time=1668653790 user_id=3390

Well, here goes. My name is Darryl, I'm nearly fifty years old, I'm balding, and I'm a nerd.

">

Bob Newhart Show... few probably remember it because I'm now old as fuck.. ac_wot

I don't have a brother, but if I did I'm sure his name would be Darryl.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=482206 time=1668654546 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=482205 time=1668654439 user_id=1676

">

I don't have a brother, but if I did I'm sure his name would be Darryl.

">

Daryl's can be bad arsed...
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482203 time=1668654227 user_id=2845

My name is Joe.

And yes even tho I am older than DWG, I still have a full head of hair & I look young.

Even by those who dislike me, I have been called that "Handsome Brute"

I seem to attract a great deal of violence yet have managed to escape threats to my well-being and life. I've won every major battle I've faced in life whether it was in the court, on the street or in the Wild/Wilderness. No one has yet taken me down yet or killed me not even Nature. I even survived cancer of the knee as a child after which when I was grown up I outran a bear in the wilderness on that leg. I am a testament to the dictum "Survival of the Fittest" Although many of you caught it, COVID hasn't reached me yet.

While I don't like to admit it publicly, I believe only the strong survive.

And that if you cannot save yourself, you will not be able to save others either.

Hence that belief enabled me to save a woman from serious injury and sexual assault.

I believe a key to my survival has been that I am more of a savage and certainly not a Saint.

Yet that savagery enabled me to survive.

Like Billy Joel has uttered many times, "Only the Good Die Young" Erica.

">

I will probably outlive many of you in this forum.

Anonymous

Can I start a penis related thread in this forum? My penis threads are quite popular you know and it might help attract new posters.

Jus' tryin' ta help out. Oh well

JOE

As the real Joe here, I firmly believe that Bruce aka Monkey Pants from VF is a closet homosexual.

I know that he is either bald or balding and has had drug addiction problems in the past.

Anonymous

JOE

Y'know, one of my favorite songs is "You only live Twice" because I've escaped death previously in my life.

">

I also enjoyed the movie Enemy at the Gates because it portrays the principles of Survival of the Fittest & how to outwit your enemies & defeat them.

">

JOE

Bruce aka Monkey Pants hates me because he's in reality a closet homosexual and a balding, angry middle aged drug addict.

People like Bruce have many weaknesses and they provoke others in these forums to hide them.

Anonymous

Bruce aka Monkey Pants could never create a quality penis thread like I can tho. It's my calling.

DKG

Quote from: JOE‎ post_id=482221 time=1668661191
Bruce aka Monkey Pants could never create a quality penis thread like I can tho. It's my calling.

Congratulations.

JOE

Quote from: JOE‎ post_id=482221 time=1668661191

You can continue to impersonate me, Faux Joe.

However remember this....

">

...There can be Only One.

deport_liberals

Print
User actions