Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I’m really disappointed with Blurt

Started by Erica Mena, November 16, 2022, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482098 time=1668630476 user_id=2845
Instead of coming to me and expressing his disgust with MY forum, he runs to the forum of the same weirdo who threatened to harm my kid (because of this forum).

I thought he was better than that

Been told you he was a sniveling piece of shit

DKG

Instead of coming to me and expressing his disgust with MY forum, he runs to the forum of the same weirdo who threatened to harm my kid (because of this forum).

When he had forums, he wasn't the most welcoming admin.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG post_id=482182 time=1668651527 user_id=3390

I thought he was my friend. It's my bad
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482187 time=1668652491 user_id=2845
Quote from: DKG post_id=482182 time=1668651527 user_id=3390

I thought he was my friend. It's my bad

I am sorry you had to find out the hard way.

Frood

If you ever get the chance to chat with Blurt you'll quickly realise that although he leans Left (much to my chagrin), the gravitational waves of his psyche compel him to lay in wait under ANY bridge and take donations to pass....something I really like about the bloke.

He doesn't give a felonious frog's fart what anyone thinks of him yet he still operates to an age old forum code even in his mischievous moments.

I really like that about him.

Or Her/Zer/Zim/They/Them/Battlestar Pontoon Barge/Polynomial Squid Pigeon.... it's so hard to stay current on the metamorphosis of Blurt.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

It will be over the trans shit. He gets very touchy about that subject and likely will be unhappy that many on here aren't exactly favourable towards the transgender movement.

Berry Sweet

I like Blurt.   I haven't seen any of these so-called posts people are talking about...but then again, I don't post at a million different places.

Frood

That would take motor neurons at least in equal ratios....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Blurt's a pin Oompah Loompah-looking, cross-dressing, leftarded faggot. Can't stand the wanker!

deport_liberals

She's always treated me unfairly.  It's terrible really.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=482245 time=1668670515 user_id=1728
It will be over the trans shit. He gets very touchy about that subject and likely will be unhappy that many on here aren't exactly favourable towards the transgender movement.

Hmmm I see. I thought he had thicker skin. My bad
<t></t>

deadskinmask

he did have thicker skin.... but it was all on his penis and he had that chopped off.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482271 time=1668692946 user_id=1582
he did have thicker skin.... but it was all on his penis and he had that chopped off.... :laugh:

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Maybe it's time to wake up. He's not the only one. Just erase my post. It's what you do

Erica Mena

Quote from: Randy post_id=482278 time=1668693344

Maybe it's time to wake up. He's not the only one. Just erase my post. It's what you do

I haven't deleted anything. I swear to God I haven't
<t></t>