Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:55:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

lets talk about 'politics'....

Started by deadskinmask, November 17, 2022, 06:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482266 time=1668692715 user_id=1582
intelligent ppl prefer to talk about ideas.... average ppl prefer to talk about events.... and idiots prefer to talk about other ppl.... if you take most of the 'current events' off the menu, you might not like the customer base.... but good luck.... i support your efforts....

I prefer talking about ideas too. The problem on the competing forums is that posters conflate memes with ideas.

Erica Mena

If only our political friends could keep it in One thread. It would be fine.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482300 time=1668697214 user_id=2845

You want one catch all thread for anything political, is that correct?

Fash

Quote from: DKG post_id=482302 time=1668697279 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482300 time=1668697214 user_id=2845

That could be a good idea.  Flea's purpose in putting politics second to the 'Trap was to get more hits on this forum, ie: the reason she even bought this place.  Maybe a political thread where you don't have to change subforums to chit chat would work, but that's a big if.  Some posters concentrate all their thought into politics and find themselves with no other aspect of a personality to fill the gap.

DKG

Quote from: MisterP post_id=482308 time=1668698236 user_id=3392
Quote from: DKG post_id=482302 time=1668697279 user_id=3390

That could be a good idea.  Flea's purpose in putting politics second to the 'Trap was to get more hits on this forum, ie: the reason she even bought this place.  Maybe a political thread where you don't have to change subforums to chit chat would work, but that's a big if.  Some posters concentrate all their thought into politics and find themselves with no other aspect of a personality to fill the gap.

It's a workable idea. CC did that for the topic of terror when she was a mod. You would have the burning of historically Black churches in the same thread as the murder of Charlie Hebdo cartoonists.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG post_id=482310 time=1668698578 user_id=3390
Quote from: MisterP post_id=482308 time=1668698236 user_id=3392

It's a workable idea. CC did that for the topic of terror when she was a mod. You would have the burning of historically Black churches in the same thread as the murder of Charlie Hebdo cartoonists.

We are gonna try it. I just don't want politics popping up in every thread
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482289 time=1668694315 user_id=2845
Dovey, I see you. I hope you're not too mad at me lol

What? Lol. Mad about what?

I tried to log in earlier but had to go take care of things so I didnt even get a chance to read anything yet .....not mad about anything lol

You got my tranny thread up still so I'm good  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=482270 time=1668692913 user_id=2221
Water always finds its level.

Until Californians demand that it all be diverted to them.... ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=482525 time=1668742204 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=482270 time=1668692913 user_id=2221
Water always finds its level.

Until Californians demand that it all be diverted to them.... ac_biggrin

I hear its drying up out that way.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=482531 time=1668742505 user_id=1676
Worse than Oak's cunt....

:laugh:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FG1zTBKI.jpg%3F1&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=8d0aac01878c8ca00e7095959a21e305449ede2dfa8f58cea9fad919d00dcb76&ipo=images">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

ac_toofunny

So much sand in her crotch cavern....

And her labia is looking a bit thirsty..
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Frood

Fat Oak has only F-Labia in folds these days...

It could only resemble a tractor tire inner-tube sprayed with a can of purple tagger's paint mounted on an obese gorilla sprayed with Nair...

But the Nair ran out, so Oak's upper torso remains the same... a Mestizo Mountain Mujer transplanted out of her natural enclosure  rife with 12 inch long chest hairs on 2 in thick titties at best and an abominably low IQ.

It's just sad to watch and consider that not only dead people in California are allowed to vote, but braindead primates are too.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=482551 time=1668750286 user_id=1676
Fat Oak has only F-Labia in folds these days...

It could only resemble a tractor tire inner-tube sprayed with a can of purple tagger's paint mounted on an obese gorilla sprayed with Nair...

But the Nair ran out, so Oak's upper torso remains the same... a Mestizo Mountain Mujer transplanted out of her natural enclosure  rife with 12 inch long chest hairs on 2 in thick titties at best and an abominably low IQ.

It's just sad to watch and consider that not only dead people in California are allowed to vote, but braindead primates are too.

ac_lmfao  Fucking hell...you're cracking me up here!!!