Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

SIC 'EM PAULINE!!!!!!!!

Started by caskur, June 20, 2023, 10:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

The men on this forum are too lazy to listen to a 15 minute video... They probably have never seen Hanson arc up like she does on that video I just posted.

they're too busy arguing about vaccines and convid and other unimportant shit like that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=503962 time=1687423415 user_id=2156
The men on this forum are too lazy to listen to a 15 minute video... They probably have never seen Hanson arc up like she does on that video I just posted.

they're too busy arguing about vaccines and convid and other unimportant shit like that.

Maybe. I know I'm too busy catching up on world events at present to spare fifteen minutes for an authoritarian nation boasting 26.5 million souls... most of them arseholes.

Eight billion sheeple on the planet you know.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Yeah.... 8 billion fucking problems.

I am going to lock myself in my bedroom now.  . There is only me and the TV set....

Perfect!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Australia's speciality... arguing about stupid and illogical shit while voting for punitive measures against their neighbours and countrymen...

This country is fucked.

China will soon occupy it and they'll even get voted in AFTER China invaded it and all the spoils/geography...because the vast overwhelming population of Australia is as dumb as a dingo shit or Flynn....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=503966 time=1687425908 user_id=1676

Australia's speciality... arguing about stupid and illogical shit while voting for punitive measures against their neighbours and countrymen...

This country is fucked.

China will soon occupy it and they'll even get voted in AFTER China invaded it and all the spoils/geography...because the vast overwhelming population of Australia is as dumb as a dingo shit or Flynn....

Pray really, really hard for the bad people to die!!!!
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=503956 time=1687420513 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=503924 time=1687401255 user_id=3390

So, she is a boring speaker. That is all.

She was trying to be mild...I don't think you watched the whole thing and you need to because your natives are doing the same thing.... trying to steal back the Canadian land.

Get her riled up and watch the beheadings...

Pauline Hanson is even known in the USA....

I absolutely did watch he whole voring speech.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=503975 time=1687439713 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=503956 time=1687420513 user_id=2156

She was trying to be mild...I don't think you watched the whole thing and you need to because your natives are doing the same thing.... trying to steal back the Canadian land.

Get her riled up and watch the beheadings...

Pauline Hanson is even known in the USA....

Did you comprehend what she was saying then?
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

This country is fucked.

Australia, specifically Western Australia and its kow-towing to woobla-guzzling boongs made the international news I see....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5-DnrITIySU/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/5-DnrITIySU/
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

This country is fucked.

Australia is pretty much a clone of Canada before Justine. Now Canada, as other posters have said, is becomong a clone of Venezuela.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Canada is more openly corrupt. Mike Duffy is a good example.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=504022 time=1687455984 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=503975 time=1687439713 user_id=3390

Did you comprehend what she was saying then?

Yes, it is not the first time I have heard populist rhetoric. And I do not disagree with her points. I am just saying she could put any insomniac to sleep just by speaking.

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504025 time=1687457278 user_id=3409

This country is fucked.

Australia, specifically Western Australia and its kow-towing to woobla-guzzling boongs made the international news I see....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5-DnrITIySU/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/5-DnrITIySU/

I wonder how EGYPTIANS feel when they dig up the mummified in the deserts?

And I also wonder if the rest of world gives a toss about abo paintings in the outback??
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Those guys laughing about a subject that is very serious..... BOONGS, are getting away with murder.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=504200 time=1687538515 user_id=2156
Those guys laughing about a subject that is very serious..... BOONGS, are getting away with murder.

You can scarcely blame them, the legislation is patently ridiculous at a level not dissimilar to California's assertion that more money than has ever existed on the planet be paid in reparations to the descendants of slave owners. I'm laughing too, I think the whole thing is fucking stupid. Historically, there were at least three invasions of Australia by blacks and at least one by whites, two if you count the Marxist clowns who are even now demanding you hand back what was stolen fair and square 245 years ago.

What's the option? Getting angry and irate about it? I've heard it told that it's preferred that we get upset at the ruling class when they do things like this because they cannot abide being laughed at and ridiculed over stupid solutions like the land title act. Which is partly why I choose to laugh and ridicule them. Mostly I'd rather laugh than be angry.

That pisses them off way more than it pisses you off, trust me.  ac_biggrin

- Biggie Smiles