The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

Quote from: Herman post_id=490562 time=1673233858 user_id=3396

You are the fool drinking the elitist Davos club Kool Aid. Anyway, what does this have to do with you spamming our only political thread the owner allows. An Outsiders video does not belong in this thread.

ac_umm Disagree it is a very political book that shows the extreme ends of  both political fringe society's  "them" Vs. "Us'"  or "Us" Vs. "Them" being the SOCS and Greasers..  It is no different then Catholics vs. Protestant's, Orthodoxy vs Catholicism, Sunni vs. Shiites, Capitalism vs. communism.. Umm radical evangelicals vs. scientologists.

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=490563 time=1673234701 user_id=2191
Quote from: Herman post_id=490562 time=1673233858 user_id=3396

You are the fool drinking the elitist Davos club Kool Aid. Anyway, what does this have to do with you spamming our only political thread the owner allows. An Outsiders video does not belong in this thread.

ac_umm Disagree it is a very political book that shows the extreme ends of  both political fringe society's  "them" Vs. "Us'"  or "Us" Vs. "Them" being the SOCS and Greasers..  It is no different then Catholics vs. Protestant's, Orthodoxy vs Catholicism, Sunni vs. Shiites, Capitalism vs. communism.. Umm radical evangelicals vs. scientologists.

Take your spam pop culture videos to the main board pal.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=490558 time=1673232276 user_id=3396
This is pure frickin spam. This is the only politics thread the owner allows. Don't let this weebles guy shit it up for the rest of us.

Weebs is a nutcase. The shit that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous. I don't hate him for it.... I try to avoid him instead.

People like that might have high school diplomas.... but it was a participation award only..
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

As a rule of thumb, people that require videos with every post aren't worth reading.

Herman

NBC anchor Chuck Todd tried on Sunday to characterize House Republicans' investigative agenda as overly partisan. But Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) was having none of it.

After Republicans won the House majority, Comer — the incoming chairman of the House Oversight Committee — promised an investigation into whether Biden was "directly involved with Hunter Biden's business deals."

First, Democrats have been engaging in highly partisan investigations in recent years, Comer pointed out. Second, polls indicate that Americans generally support oversight investigations into President Joe Biden.

"I think the only people that see this as a partisan investigation are the media and the hardcore Democrats," Comer said.

"Look, at the same moment that the Democrats on the Ways and Means Committee released Donald Trump's taxes, they then moments later turned around and said, 'Comer's investigation of the Biden family influence peddling is a revenge hearing.' I mean, are you kidding me?" he continued. "Look, a Harvard poll just came out and said 65% of the Americans believe that the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop should be investigated."

Herman

The House voted to rescind 87.000 new employees at the IRS. :thumbup:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490554 time=1673231363 user_id=2221
This some crazy shit. I remember this shit..

">https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/122/881/527/playable/89fd394ed3026148.mp4

Reminds me of this -

Christmas Eve 2015:

Queen of England tells staff, 'Enjoy Your Last Christmas'

"I hope you enjoy your final Christmas," she said bitterly, before BBC staff, under strict orders from palace advisers, cancelled the take and sent junior staff on an early lunch.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

DKG

Here are seven bills guaranteed to come up for a vote in the House.

1) A bill to cut some of the additional funding that was made available to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

2) A bill to authorize the secretary of Homeland Security to turn away people crossing the border illegally.

3) A bill that includes prohibiting the secretary of energy from sending petroleum products from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China.

4) A tough-on-crime bill that includes amending the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act to direct the district attorney and prosecutor's office to report to the attorney general.

5) A bill to require a national instant crime background check system to notify U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and other law enforcement agencies when information surfaces that a person present in the United States illegally may be trying to obtain a firearm.

6) A bill to prohibit taxpayer funded abortions.

7) A bill to amend Title 18, United States Code, to prohibit a health care practitioner from failing to exercise the proper degree of care in case of a child who survives an abortion or attempted abortion.

Blazor

We shall now refer to them as Disneys hahaha  :laugh:

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/124/646/874/original/ff865a7de73402ee.png">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Finally, they admit it was all a hoax.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-post-admits-years-later-russian-trolls-had-no-measurable-impact-in-changing-minds-or-influencing-voter-behavior?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230110SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/washingto ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-post-admits-years-later-russian-trolls-had-no-measurable-impact-in-changing-minds-or-influencing-voter-behavior?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230110SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

The Washington Post, whose journalists were awarded for peddling the discredited "Russia Hoax" narrative, has admitted that so-called Russian trolls "had no measurable impact in changing minds or influencing voter behavior" ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

What prompted the Post to call into question the central tenet of the narrative advanced by liberal media outlets for years was a study led by the New York University Center for Social Media and Politics.

The study

A study published on Jan. 9 in the journal Nature Communications concluded that "it would appear unlikely that the Russian foreign influence campaign on Twitter could have had much more than a relatively minor influence on individual-level attitudes and voting behavior."

According to the study, it is unlikely that a handful of so-called Russian trolls exerted significant influence for these four reasons:

"exposure to posts from Russian foreign influence accounts was concentrated among a small group of users, with only 1% of users accounting for 70% of all exposures";

"exposure to Russian foreign influence tweets was overshadowed by the amount of exposure to traditional news media and US political candidates";

"respondents with the highest levels of exposure to posts from Russian foreign influence accounts were those arguably least likely to need influencing: those who identified themselves as highly partisan Republicans, who were already likely favorable to Donald Trump"; and

no "meaningful relationships between exposure to posts from Russian foreign influence accounts and changes in respondents' attitudes on the issues, political polarization, or voting behavior" could be found.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe  has stated that taking classified documents from the White House is 'irresponsible.' That is until he did it. I hope the FBI raids some of his houses.

Blazor

Y'all hear dat shit where mofugga tryin' to ban gas stoves  :roll:

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/124/702/043/original/102d65194b33bcd5.jpeg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=490664 time=1673394305 user_id=3396
Jim Crow Joe  has stated that taking classified documents from the White House is 'irresponsible.' That is until he did it. I hope the FBI raids some of his houses.

They might not be able to make it over the new wall he built around his property.... despite him refusing to build walls on the southern borders to keep out drugs, narco gangs, and people smuggling....not to mention just desperate self righteous lying latinos who don't want to follow the application and intake process.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=490664 time=1673394305 user_id=3396

And unlike Trump, he was merely Vice President at the time. Oops. Vice Presidents don't enjoy the authority to declassify documents.

But I bet nothing happens, other than the party faithful developing a blind spot to it. While screaming that Trump shouldn't be allowed a second run because he exercised his presidential right to do what Biden did illegally.

DKG

Dems will not join the GOP in a newly formed subcommittee that aims to investigate the "weaponization" of the federal government, questioning why there are resistant to its goals.

In a 221 to 211 House vote on Tuesday, the GOP-controlled House pushed through a resolution to launch a wide-ranging inquiry that aims to look into a number of subjects, from the Department of Justice's criminal investigations into Donald Trump to whether the FBI has attempted to censor conservative voices.