The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=493459 time=1675568191
Well, Rashida Tlaib lost it...

https://voca.ro/17bC5ONsyD5D">https://voca.ro/17bC5ONsyD5D

I cannot listen to that cunt.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=493464 time=1675574322 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=493459 time=1675568191
Well, Rashida Tlaib lost it...

https://voca.ro/17bC5ONsyD5D">https://voca.ro/17bC5ONsyD5D

I cannot listen to that cunt.

I can... when I'm making memes out of her.  ac_biggrin

DKG

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) modified the regulatory definition of a sport utility vehicle (SUV) to make more vehicles eligible for an electric vehicle (EV) tax credit of up to $7,500.

In a notice issued on Feb. 3, the IRS and the Department of the Treasury jointly changed the vehicle classification standard by which vans, SUVs, pickup trucks, and some other vehicles are defined, making more models eligible for federal tax credits.

The Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) made SUVs priced at up to $80,000 eligible for the EV tax credit, while cars, sedans, and wagons could only qualify if they were priced at up to $55,000.

The changes mean vehicles that automakers consider crossover SUVs now qualify for the credit.

DKG

New ABC News/Washington Post poll found the highest number of Americans in four decades say they are worse off under the current administration.

The poll, released Sunday, found that four in 10 Americans say their financial situation has gotten worse since President Joe Biden took office, which is "the most in ABC News/Washington Post polls dating back 37 years," according to ABC News. Forty-one percent of those polled said they are financially worse off now than they were prior to Biden taking office, which is the most since ABC News/Washington Post polls started asking that question in 1986. Just 16% of those polled said they were better off under Biden.

Under former President Donald Trump, during the same time period in his term, just 13% had said things had gotten worse while 25% said they were financially doing better, according to ABC News.

Lokmar

My earnings are slightly more than HALF of what I earned under Trump.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=493538 time=1675698464 user_id=3351
My earnings are slightly more than HALF of what I earned under Trump.

And what those reduced earnings can buy is significantly less under Biden than his predecessor.

DKG

Significantly less than half of Democrats want President Joe Biden on the ballot in 2024, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll.

A paltry 37% of Democrats would like the president seek election in 2024. Among Democrats 18-44, that number is much lower at just 23%, while the figure is 49% among Democrats 45 and up.

Anonymous

DKG

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is relieving Disney of its control over a special tax zone in Orlando, Florida, ending the corporation's 55-year-reign over the district, according to the Daily Wire.

"Florida is dissolving the Corporate Kingdom and beginning a new era of accountability and transparency," DeSantis' office said. "These actions ensure a state-controlled district accountable to the people instead of a corporate-controlled kingdom," the statement added.

Anonymous

I thought he'd already done that back when they were whining about a mythical "dont say ghey" bill. What happened?

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=493715 time=1675880128
I thought he'd already done that back when they were whining about a mythical "dont say ghey" bill. What happened?

I think he was taking away some of their perks that no other company has. I aint sure though.

Herman

Sixty-two percent of Americans said Biden has accomplished "not very much" or "little or nothing" in a Washington Post-ABC News poll, and only 36% said he has accomplished "a great deal" or "a good amount."

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=493737 time=1675911922 user_id=3396
Sixty-two percent of Americans said Biden has accomplished "not very much" or "little or nothing" in a Washington Post-ABC News poll, and only 36% said he has accomplished "a great deal" or "a good amount."

Those 36% eat Kale and plait their pubic mounds...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=493700 time=1675868420 user_id=3390
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is relieving Disney of its control over a special tax zone in Orlando, Florida, ending the corporation's 55-year-reign over the district, according to the Daily Wire.

"Florida is dissolving the Corporate Kingdom and beginning a new era of accountability and transparency," DeSantis' office said. "These actions ensure a state-controlled district accountable to the people instead of a corporate-controlled kingdom," the statement added.

DeSantis has also brought a Dominion lawyer on board for his team...
Blahhhhhh...