The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

My goddamn property insurance just went up from $980 a year to $1400 a year. Thanks a fuckin lot Biden.

https://i.imgflip.com/59000g.jpg">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=497205 time=1680828768 user_id=3349
My goddamn property insurance just went up from $980 a year to $1400 a year. Thanks a fuckin lot Biden.

https://i.imgflip.com/59000g.jpg">

I see you have a democRAT controlled town council.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497092 time=1680752394 user_id=3351
Quote from: Thiel post_id=497065 time=1680744615 user_id=1688

Trump will never be president again.

">

Has that dilettante dishrag of Dementiaville got around to cleaning the piles of shit out of Scat Fagcisco yet? Thought not....

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=497246 time=1680848176
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497092 time=1680752394 user_id=3351

">

Has that dilettante dishrag of Dementiaville got around to cleaning the piles of shit out of Scat Fagcisco yet? Thought not....

FUK NO!!!! democRATs only live to fuck things up. When CONs stop them, its because we're obstructionist and RAYCIS!!!!!! against everyone and everything! Dont believe me? Biggie's CON AF so that mofo aint even brown anymore!!! Oak done told me! Well SHEEEEEITTT, I gotta love him, he's my white brother!!!   :laugh3:

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is set to propose new gas-powered car and light truck emissions standards next week as part of the administration's latest push for electric vehicles. Sources familiar with the announcement, who asked to remain anonymous, told Bloomberg that the standards would be the strictest ever proposed, just short of an EV mandate or gas-powered vehicle ban.

In Detroit next Wednesday, the Biden administration is predicted to announce heavy restrictions on tailpipe emissions of carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, and other vehicle emissions. The restrictions would impact vehicle models 2027 through 2032.

Frood

Buy spare parts for your vehicles and tell nobody about it lest you get burgled.

Radiator, starter motor, alternator, all fan belts and hoses, spark or glow plugs, oil fuel and air filters, plus at least one fluid swap (oil and coolant).

Holding onto your vehicle is going to get really difficult if you don't already own spares.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=497339 time=1680953599 user_id=1676
Buy spare parts for your vehicles and tell nobody about it lest you get burgled.

Radiator, starter motor, alternator, all fan belts and hoses, spark or glow plugs, oil fuel and air filters, plus at least one fluid swap (oil and coolant).

Holding onto your vehicle is going to get really difficult if you don't already own spares.

I don't believe countries will actually go ahead with an all electric fleet.

DKG

Recently updated White House visitor logs have revealed that Alexander Soros, son of George Soros has the ear of prominent officials and staffers inside the Biden administration, having visited the White House at least 14 times since President Joe Biden took office.

DKG

Japan's Defense Ministry announced Tuesday it has signed contracts worth nearly 380 billion yen ($2.8 billion) with the country's top defense contractor, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, to develop and mass produce long-range missiles for deployment as early as 2026 amid growing fears of China's increasing military strength.

The ministry said the contracts include enhanced versions of Mitsubishi's Type 12 missiles for surface, sea and air launches, and a hypersonic ballistic missile for the defense of remote islands.

Mass production of Type 12 land-to-ship guided missiles and hypersonic gliding missiles, which have already been developed, will begin this year, the ministry said. Officials refused to provide the number of missiles that Japan plans to deploy but indicated that production is expected to gradually increase over the next five years.

Herman

During a Monday press briefing, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked why President Biden has not held many "formal" press conferences during his time in office.

"The second question has to do with the lack of a press conference during the president's upcoming trip, and the lack of a press conference that we see in general from this White House," the reporter stated to Jean-Pierre.

"I represent a news organization that owns 113 television stations, and a question that I'm often asked, and I don't know the answer to, so I'll ask you that question: Is the administration trying to protect the president from our questions?" he asked.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=497495 time=1681247226 user_id=3390
Japan's Defense Ministry announced Tuesday it has signed contracts worth nearly 380 billion yen ($2.8 billion) with the country's top defense contractor, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, to develop and mass produce long-range missiles for deployment as early as 2026 amid growing fears of China's increasing military strength.

The ministry said the contracts include enhanced versions of Mitsubishi's Type 12 missiles for surface, sea and air launches, and a hypersonic ballistic missile for the defense of remote islands.

Mass production of Type 12 land-to-ship guided missiles and hypersonic gliding missiles, which have already been developed, will begin this year, the ministry said. Officials refused to provide the number of missiles that Japan plans to deploy but indicated that production is expected to gradually increase over the next five years.

It's just window dressing. All major Japanese companies are required to be able to switch to war production at the drop of a dime....and have the research and technology past prototypes to do it.

Gradual my arse... we're close to WW3.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=497517 time=1681297110 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=497495 time=1681247226 user_id=3390

It's just window dressing. All major Japanese companies are required to be able to switch to war production at the drop of a dime....and have the research and technology past prototypes to do it.

Gradual my arse... we're close to WW3.

It will catch the attention of China.

DKG

Biden is facing a possible supply chain problem due to ongoing contract negotiations for workers in the twin ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, the nation's two largest ports.

If a solution is not found between the shipping employers and workers, Biden may need to intervene as he did with the railroad contract negotiations in December.

Herman

https://scontent.fyyc8-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/340504597_902549604306766_9123070599871639939_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=amMAVGth8tEAX8pPlCj&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc8-1.fna&oh=00_AfDuwT4FIv8tgV4HNsN862-xvL5685Z6c9sIQ2M_YC-v5Q&oe=643D6423">

Herman

I disagree with the DeSantis about this.

A six-week abortion ban that replaces Florida's 15-week ban was signed into law Thursday night by Gov. Ron DeSantis, after the state House of Representatives passed the bill earlier in the day.

"We are proud to support life and family in the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a statement. "I applaud the Legislature for passing the Heartbeat Protection Act that expands pro-life protections and provides additional resources for young mothers and families."

The ban prohibits all abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, before most women know they are pregnant. The ban makes exceptions for when the woman's life or health is at risk and cases of rape or incest, under certain conditions. Even with its current ban in place, Florida has fewer restrictions compared to nearby states.