The best topic

Replies: 8509
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:16:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503460 time=1686860532 user_id=3351
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503457 time=1686856591 user_id=3374KJP?

bidens kweirdo press secretary whore.

She don't like the tough questions.

Oerdin

So...  One of the Burisma whistle blowers suddenly died yesterday.  Supposedly it was the wife of the former owner who had worked as the firms main accountant.  I can't seem to find more details.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503499 time=1686923285 user_id=3374
So...  One of the Burisma whistle blowers suddenly died yesterday.  Supposedly it was the wife of the former owner who had worked as the firms main accountant.  I can't seem to find more details.

No reason for suspicion here.

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503508 time=1686930224 user_id=3374
">

There should be bars in front of that picture of them.

Herman

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) has threatened to subpoena the White House for records on how the executive branch allegedly colluded with social media companies to suppress Americans' free speech.

Jordan made the demand in a June 15 letter (pdf) to White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients, asking him to turn over records on how the White House "coerced and colluded with companies and other intermediaries to censor speech."

The request comes as the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government that Jordan chairs has been probing allegations that the Biden administration pressured Big Tech to suppress dissenting views.

Herman

Trump leads President Jim Crow Joe by six points in a 2024 presidential race hypothetical matchup in a new survey shared Friday with The Hill from Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll.

The poll found that 45 percent of respondents said they would vote for Trump if the 2024 election were held today between the former president and Biden, while 39 percent said they'd support Biden. A separate 15 percent said they were unsure or did not know.

Herman

The democRATs have three members of the federal government who are mentally incapacitated- Jim Crow Joe, John Fetterman, and Dianne Feinstein.

DKG

When President Joe Biden signed his signature Inflation Reduction Act last August, he hailed the collection of green energy tax credits as a major victory for climate change, and flagged "another win" for the American people: cutting the deficit.

"We're cutting the deficit to fight inflation by having the wealthy and big corporations pay part of their fair share," Biden said, while signing the bill. The White House estimated, and independent budget analysts agreed, it could cut the deficit by $300 billion over the next decade.

The tax credits have been massively popular with companies, spurring new investments and boosting job growth, environmental benefits -- and the price tag. But the "pay-fors" to fund these credits face political and legal headwinds, fueling doubts about whether Biden's promise on deficits will ever materialize.

"Originally, this was supposed to be a deficit reducer, but now it has flipped. Instead of reducing the debt, it will add to it," said Kent Smetters, the faculty director of the Penn Wharton Budget Model, which scrutinizes federal spending.

The bill will add $750 billion to the nation's deficit over ten years, according to Smetters.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bidens-ira-climate-bill-wont-cut-deficit-expected-2023-06-16/">https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bidens ... 023-06-16/">https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bidens-ira-climate-bill-wont-cut-deficit-expected-2023-06-16/

Biden's IRA makes life more expensive for Americans and addsw three quarters of a trillion dollars to the national debt. It doesn't move the climate needle either.

DKG

U.S. district judge Aileen Cannon handed down an order since former president Donald Trump entered a not guilty plea to charges in connection with the Department of Justice's case alleging he mishandled classified documents.

Cannon, in brief Thursday order, instructed all parties involved to obtain security clearances for lawyers who will need them. The order appears to emphasize the sensitivity of the case, as it is dealing with classified materials that a president could access.

"On or before June 16, 2023, all attorneys of record and forthcoming attorneys of record shall contact the Litigation Security Group of the U.S. Department of Justice, if they have not done so already, to expedite the necessary clearance process for all team members anticipated to participate in this matter, and thereafter file a Notice of Compliance" no later than June 20, Cannon wrote.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I wonder if CNN will bother to get one for their journalists, I seem to recall them being the foremost authorities of gatekeeping all the news they wanted us to have faith in.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Dismissed as a longshot candidate by many political pundits, democRAT Robert F. Kennedy Jr. carries the highest net favorability of all 2024 presidential candidates, according to a recent poll (pdf) from The Economist/YouGov.

Kennedy was viewed favorably by 49 percent of the respondents, which translates to a net favorability rating of 19 points. He was seen as unfavorable by 30 percent.

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, who is currently the frontrunner among Republican candidates, had 45 percent and 43 percent of the respondents view them in a favorable way.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=503605 time=1687046422 user_id=3396
Dismissed as a longshot candidate by many political pundits, democRAT Robert F. Kennedy Jr. carries the highest net favorability of all 2024 presidential candidates, according to a recent poll (pdf) from The Economist/YouGov.

Kennedy was viewed favorably by 49 percent of the respondents, which translates to a net favorability rating of 19 points. He was seen as unfavorable by 30 percent.

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, who is currently the frontrunner among Republican candidates, had 45 percent and 43 percent of the respondents view them in a favorable way.

The only good move a Kennedy ever did for America was back and to the left.

DKG

RFK Jr could embarrass Biden and win the first two primaries.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503669 time=1687096743 user_id=3390
RFK Jr could embarrass Biden and win the first two primaries.

I shall piss myself laughing if the RNC kicks Trump to the kerb and he names RFK as his running mate on an independent ticket.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles