The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503832 time=1687278380 user_id=3374
">

He is not going to jail.

Oerdin

Nope.  Sweet heart deal for him.  Normal people get 10 years just for the gun charges much less knowingly trying to cheat the government out of $2 million in owed taxes.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503838 time=1687293896 user_id=3374
Nope.  Sweet heart deal for him.  Normal people get 10 years just for the gun charges much less knowingly trying to cheat the government out of $2 million in owed taxes.

That is the unfortunate reality.

Lokmar

You mean he isnt going to jail like Martha Stewart? Color me shocked!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503797 time=1687224947 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=503785 time=1687216171 user_id=3396
The Trump indictment is not the liability to Trump's campaign that democRATs had hoped it would be.

An NPR poll that showed Trump's favorability climbing among Republicans and GOP-leaning independent voters post-indictment.

ABC News political director Rick Klein said "Trump's getting stronger.""He's not getting weaker despite what's out there."

If everyone had STFU, including anti Trump Republicans, about Trump after 2020, there MIGHT have been a chance of him not being the 2024 candidate. Now my wife, who isnt the biggest DJT supporter on the planet says "only a live boy or a dead hooker can sway me from Trump now". Its making people feel like they've been cheated and manipulated thats increasing Trumps popularity.

The Trump persecution is having the opposite effect that the democRATs thought it would. But, one conviction and he will not be the Republican nominee.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=503850 time=1687302045 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503797 time=1687224947 user_id=3351

If everyone had STFU, including anti Trump Republicans, about Trump after 2020, there MIGHT have been a chance of him not being the 2024 candidate. Now my wife, who isnt the biggest DJT supporter on the planet says "only a live boy or a dead hooker can sway me from Trump now". Its making people feel like they've been cheated and manipulated thats increasing Trumps popularity.

The Trump persecution is having the opposite effect that the democRATs thought it would. But, one conviction and he will not be the Republican nominee.

I guess we'll see. I remember it was said if he were indicted, the GOP would do an about face on him. Libtards are baffled.

Oerdin

Medical apartheid in New Zealand.  Under their new policies white patients seeking medical care would automatically be put to the back of the line solely based upon their race.  We already saw this during the COVID lock downs where states such as NY literally made it official government policy that whites should get vaccines last and that anyone who did not have vaccines were denied treatment for any other medical treatments.

">

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503865 time=1687313523 user_id=3374
Medical apartheid in New Zealand.  Under their new policies white patients seeking medical care would automatically be put to the back of the line solely based upon their race.  We already saw this during the COVID lock downs where states such as NY literally made it official government policy that whites should get vaccines last and that anyone who did not have vaccines were denied treatment for any other medical treatments.

">

I told old Bricktop that New Zealand will be the first Western domino to fall.

Lokmar

Damn, thats so fucking racist it aint funny. Kiwi's should have kidnapped their PM and gang raped that whore to death anally with their AR rifles before they turned em in.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503866 time=1687315185 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503865 time=1687313523 user_id=3374

">

That horsefaced slag that was running the shop locked down both islands when one... ONE person caught the sniffles. Talk about an overreaction!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503869 time=1687320407 user_id=3351
Damn, thats so fucking racist it aint funny. Kiwi's should have kidnapped their PM and gang raped that whore to death anally with their AR rifles before they turned em in.

From what I have read Jacidna Adern was a bobblehead of Justin Trudeau. I would assume her Labour Party replacement is cut from the same cloth.

DKG

Trump and other Republicans on June 20 denounced the criminal plea deal that federal authorities reached with President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden.

An attorney representing Hunter Biden said his client was taking responsibility for offenses that occurred while he struggled with drug addiction. Trump and others decried the agreement for letting Hunter Biden off easy.

In a post on his Truth Social platform on June 20, Trump said the Department of Justice gave the president's son a free pass.

"Wow! The corrupt Biden DOJ just cleared up hundreds of years of criminal liability by giving Hunter Biden a mere 'traffic ticket.' Our system is BROKEN!" Trump wrote.

"People are going wild over the Hunter Biden Scam with the DOJ!"

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503875 time=1687342874 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=503866 time=1687315185 user_id=3396

That horsefaced slag that was running the shop locked down both islands when one... ONE person caught the sniffles. Talk about an overreaction!

You can be sure no White prime minister of New Zealand will ever be punished at hospitals because of his or her race.

DKG

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden for his "unconstitutional dereliction of duty at the southern border" on June 13. The congresswoman made a surprise privileged motion Tuesday evening to force every member of Congress to vote on the matter this week.

Print
User actions