The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=504961 time=1688248858 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504887 time=1688169063 user_id=3409
Best guess? The government wants to round up anyone with a disposition towards such fields and encourage them to think and act in ways the government agrees with. "We sure cannot run the risk of creative people expressing themselves in ways that might threaten our hegemony", right?

Old Herman never went to university, but from what I have heard from my own boy and his pals is that the profs do not want anybody thinking independently.

So I was basically right in my guess then. A pity really, there was a time when universities were a great resource for inquiring minds and free thinkers.

Now they're simply elaborate indoctrination centers, by and large. Not to worry, one can still educate oneself independently of an institution. Perhaps with more parents like Dovey homeschooling their children we might see more of that self discipline going forward.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504976 time=1688253828 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=504961 time=1688248858 user_id=3396

Old Herman never went to university, but from what I have heard from my own boy and his pals is that the profs do not want anybody thinking independently.

So I was basically right in my guess then. A pity really, there was a time when universities were a great resource for inquiring minds and free thinkers.

Now they're simply elaborate indoctrination centers, by and large. Not to worry, one can still educate oneself independently of an institution. Perhaps with more parents like Dovey homeschooling their children we might see more of that self discipline going forward.

It is still like that in some countries, but not in Canada.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=504983 time=1688254299 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504976 time=1688253828 user_id=3409

It is still like that in some countries, but not in Canada.

Maybe.... I'm sure that will change.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Videos circulating on Twitter show a "jaw dropping" crowd size of supporters in attendance for former President Donald Trump ahead of his 2024 presidential campaign stop in Pickens, South Carolina, on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/alaynatreene/status/1675133411587915776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1675133411587915776%7Ctwgr%5E27ba69cc4070d4e0b7f72995081eb8dfb553130e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Ftrump-supporters-tout-jaw-dropping-crowd-size-ahead-rally-1810306">https://twitter.com/alaynatreene/status ... ly-1810306">https://twitter.com/alaynatreene/status/1675133411587915776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1675133411587915776%7Ctwgr%5E27ba69cc4070d4e0b7f72995081eb8dfb553130e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Ftrump-supporters-tout-jaw-dropping-crowd-size-ahead-rally-1810306

DKG

Donald Trump will struggle to win the presidency in 2024 because "so many swing voters in swing states...would not vote for the man if he walked on water," according to Larry Elder, who is pitching himself to Republican primary voters as the electable face of Trumpism.

Speaking to Newsweek, the conservative media commentator insisted he is a "big fan of Donald Trump" and his "spot-on" policies, and vowed to support him if he gains the Republican nomination.

However, Elder argued the former president had been so demonized by political opponents that another candidate was needed so Republicans "can win in November 2024."

Adolf Oliver Bush

Fuck the Republicans, there's way too many losers in their ranks that sided with the Demonrats against Trump.

Personally, I would love to see The Don run from a prison cell. And win. If only so we can rub Hil-dawg's nose in it that the first convict to be president happened before the first woman... because the convict was more likeable than the woman no matter how much shade she threw on him.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Larry Elder has even less of a chance of winning then Pence does.....but more than Crisp Crispie!!!!

DKG

AOC called for investigating and possibly impeaching members of the Supreme Court Sunday after justices issued landmark rulings days earlier with which she disagreed. ac_toofunny

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/Ls51Q8XC/Screenshot-20230704-081639.jpg">

https://i.postimg.cc/6QPGkx49/Screenshot-20230704-082124.jpg">

Got to love AOC supporters...  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

I'm all for equality, but even I'm realizing that giving women the right to vote was a mistake...

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505131 time=1688424959 user_id=3397
I'm all for equality, but even I'm realizing that giving women the right to vote was a mistake...

The founders of America were right. Only male landowners should be allowed to vote.

We started to fly off the liberal cliff with the woman vote. Dumb bitches got us prohibition and Al Capone too.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505132 time=1688427907 user_id=3351
Dumb bitches got us prohibition and Al Capone too.

That's how the jew Bronfman (Seagram's) here made his initial fortune (the family is still worth billions today), by supplying your rum runners and gangsters with booze...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505131 time=1688424959 user_id=3397

Urban white women, yes.

DKG

Trump showed his tough attitude toward China in an interview, saying that if he were reelected, he would give Beijing 48 hours to shut down its spy base in Cuba, threatening severe tariffs on Chinese goods.

However, when asked whether the United States would support Taiwan militarily if China's communist regime invaded, Trump remained reluctant to answer directly.

Trump said in an interview with Reuters on June 29: "I'd give them 48 hours to get out. And if they didn't get out, I'd charge them a 100 percent tariff on everything they sell to the United States, and they'd be gone within two days. They'd be gone within one hour."

Beijing and Havana are negotiating to build a joint military base in northern Cuba. This could allow Chinese troops to be stationed 100 miles from the United States, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

China and Cuba have jointly operated four eavesdropping stations in Cuba, and this eavesdropping network underwent a major upgrade around 2019.

Furthermore, both countries have agreed to establish a new electronic tapping facility in the island nation. The facility allows China to intercept electronic communications, including emails, phone calls, and satellite transmissions.