The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483034 time=1668980601 user_id=1582
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483032 time=1668980434 user_id=3358

You mean "she" DSM. Humanities blueprint as such is of womankind, not mankind. Men were an evolutionary adaptation. Like the laying of a chicken egg outside of a hen...but I digress.

If there was a God...she would be female, naturally.

:howdy:

no, man.... he said 'Let us make man in our likeness, in our image'.... He made woman afterwards....

Man said that...not God. Mankind wrote the scriptures to maintain law and order and subserviate womankind.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483033 time=1668980576 user_id=3358
Flat Earthers are a funny bunch of trolls...like the idea of landing on the moon being a production in a Hollywood basement. :laugh3:

lol.... i know. right? of course this 'testament to modern engineering' travelled 239,000 miles through space and landed on the moon.... theres no way its made out of cardboard and curtain rods....  :laugh:

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5922.jpg">

deadskinmask

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483035 time=1668980856 user_id=3358
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483034 time=1668980601 user_id=1582

no, man.... he said 'Let us make man in our likeness, in our image'.... He made woman afterwards....

Man said that...not God. Mankind wrote the scriptures to maintain law and order and subserviate womankind.

i hope i'm close enough to see when you tell God that story....  :laugh:

Breakfall

Science provides us with the answers. Going back to the metaphoric adjective of, "What came first , the chicken or the egg?", well naturally the chicken given that all life began as the splitting of a single cell.

The evolutionary path of all creatures on earth stems from basic cells and then later as females. In the animal world, some creatures still today, do not require a male to reproduce. With many insects and fish for example, males are created when required.

Sorry blokes...the whole world actually revolves around women.

Bless their hearts and cotton socks.

ac_wub

Breakfall

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483038 time=1668981022 user_id=1582
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483035 time=1668980856 user_id=3358

She sometimes speaks through me on forums!  :thumbup:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483041 time=1668981651 user_id=3358
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483038 time=1668981022 user_id=1582

well.... good luck with that.... there ain't no simps in heaven....  :laugh:

Breakfall

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483042 time=1668982023 user_id=1582
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483041 time=1668981651 user_id=3358

well.... good luck with that.... there ain't no simps in heaven....  :laugh:

I live in the now...my heaven and hell is right here on planet Earth. When I'm dead and gone hopefully a couple of generations will still remember me as time goes on. The rest of me through the DNA of my children.

:43(2):

deadskinmask

thats a sad thought.... its okay though.... i'm happy if you're happy....

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483006 time=1668976239 user_id=3214
why are the other planets spheres?

So, you're saying that the water here bends into a sphere too?

Water always finds its level.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483029 time=1668979781 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483026 time=1668979383 user_id=3214

You realize there is a distinct difference between seeing something literally and seeing something figuratively ? Yes?

look, partner.... i don't believe for a minute that God dictated scripture using idioms or figures of speech.... He didn't casually 'turn a phrase'.... i believe He said what He meant and He meant what He said.... if you wanna play fast and loose with scripture, have at it.... but i choose not to.... i do however believe He used visions to convey Revelation because i don't think John would be able to understand otherwise....

That great harlot must be one Big ass bitch then huh?

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the judgment and doom of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters Revelation 17 -

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483051 time=1668988356 user_id=3214That great harlot must be one Big ass bitch then huh? Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the judgment and doom of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters Revelation 17 -

i already said i consider Revelation as an outlier.... the book of Daniel too for that matter.... i also accept that Jesus used parables to preach as well.... but as for God laying down law, i think it should stand as its written.... but thats just me and i firmly believe its each persons right as well as duty to determine scripture for themselves.... i think that the Bible is different things for different ppl just as each relationship with God is different and unique.... if you wanna believe you live on a ball, have at it.... if you wanna believe God said 'circle' because He forgot how to say 'ball', thats cool too.... one of us is in for a major fuckin surprise though.... :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483051 time=1668988356 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483029 time=1668979781 user_id=1582

look, partner.... i don't believe for a minute that God dictated scripture using idioms or figures of speech.... He didn't casually 'turn a phrase'.... i believe He said what He meant and He meant what He said.... if you wanna play fast and loose with scripture, have at it.... but i choose not to.... i do however believe He used visions to convey Revelation because i don't think John would be able to understand otherwise....

That great harlot must be one Big ass bitch then huh?

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the judgment and doom of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters Revelation 17 -

That's a lot of douche....

Oak level volumes.
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Breakfall

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483057 time=1668989805 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483051 time=1668988356 user_id=3214That great harlot must be one Big ass bitch then huh? Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the judgment and doom of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters Revelation 17 -

i already said i consider Revelation as an outlier.... the book of Daniel too for that matter.... i also accept that Jesus used parables to preach as well.... but as for God laying down law, i think it should stand as its written.... but thats just me and i firmly believe its each persons right as well as duty to determine scripture for themselves.... i think that the Bible is different things for different ppl just as each relationship with God is different and unique.... if you wanna believe you live on a ball, have at it.... if you wanna believe God said 'circle' because He forgot how to say 'ball', thats cool too.... one of us is in for a major fuckin surprise though.... :laugh:

Have you also concluded by now that Jesus Christ was a bisexual rockstar that also indulged in alcohol and drugs and mass orgies?  :laugh3:

Breakfall

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=482909 time=1668959574 user_id=3374
I am younger than you and have better manners.  I am also smart enough to know I don't give a shit about your opinion or your current melt down. Piss off, half wit.

Are you speaking to my alter-ego perchance? You're a self-opinionated dumb fuck that continually pines for attention. Go get a decent education you fucking wanker!

:howdy: