The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on March 30, 2024, 04:54:40 AMThe US and US modern policies are a pack of cunts and cuntish lies. You're not superior to the rest of the world. They hate you.

We are superior for one simple reason. We declare our rights come from God and cannot be abridged by government AND one of these rights specifically enshrines our God given right to violently overthrow our federal government if we deem it necessary via our God given rights to bear military firearms in order to complete the task.

Does your shitty country declare this? No? KAPOWN3D!

Brent

Quote from: Frood on March 29, 2024, 11:23:47 PMI've been outside of America for the best part of nearly 30 years. I love my birthplace and hope for the best... but I'd be lying to myself if I thought that the US can come back from where it's gone.

The arrogance, hubris, or just constant outright lies are beyond the pale.

I'm ashamed of what the US has become since 2001. In my slight capacity as an American permanently abroad, I try to mend the disconnect between American peoples and what their unelected government do to Americans and foreigners anywhere and at anytime. It's God's work even if I'm not religious.

I feel it constantly.
It is hard to be a proud Canadian anymore too.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on March 30, 2024, 03:36:12 PMWe are superior for one simple reason. We declare our rights come from God and cannot be abridged by government AND one of these rights specifically enshrines our God given right to violently overthrow our federal government if we deem it necessary via our God given rights to bear military firearms in order to complete the task.

Does your shitty country declare this? No? KAPOWN3D!

:facepalm:

You're not all there, buddy.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 29, 2024, 10:56:23 PMAnd yet we are still superior to all other shithole authoritarian countries.

Love on Russia all you want.
Let Russia develop in it's own way. That aint for Americans with a deeply unpopular president to demand another country with a popular president copy what them.

Brent

This makes me sick.

Amigrant horde largely comprising military-age men from Venezuela stormed the U.S. border on March 21, attacking Texas National Guard soldiers and destroying American property in El Paso. Even though federal immigration officials were reportedly uncooperative, Texas managed to arrest a number of the rioters.

Rather than hold the illegal aliens accountable, however, Magistrate Judge Humberto Acosta ordered that they be set loose in the U.S. "on their own recognizance."

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on April 01, 2024, 01:13:02 PMThis makes me sick.

Amigrant horde largely comprising military-age men from Venezuela stormed the U.S. border on March 21, attacking Texas National Guard soldiers and destroying American property in El Paso. Even though federal immigration officials were reportedly uncooperative, Texas managed to arrest a number of the rioters.

Rather than hold the illegal aliens accountable, however, Magistrate Judge Humberto Acosta ordered that they be set loose in the U.S. "on their own recognizance."

Shit like this makes me keep buying guns and ammo.

DKG

The federal government's attempt to expand fair lending rules has been blocked for many institutions.

The new rules, which had been due to take effect on April 1, are based on incorrect interpretations of federal law, U.S. District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk ruled on March 29.

Current rules, for instance, based on the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), require banks and other lenders to provide services to low- and moderate-income people in the local community. The expanded rules stretch the definition of community to any individuals with whom the lenders do business. :thumbup2:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

RFK says that Biden, not Trump is a much greater threat to democracy. He is absolutely right.

I make the argument that President Biden is a much worse threat to democracy," responded Kennedy. "And the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history, the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, to censor his opponent."

"I can say that because I just won a case, the federal court of appeals, now before the Supreme Court, shows that [Biden] started censoring not just me — 37 hours after he took the oath of office, he was censoring me," continued Kennedy. "No president in the country has ever done that."

The U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments earlier this month concerning whether the Biden administration violated the Constitution when it leaned on social media companies to censor and suppress Americans' protected free speech in the interest of promoting its preferred narratives online.

Herman

A federal judge on Monday dismissed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis from a lawsuit filed by illegal immigrants who were transported to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, on chartered flights in 2022.

Oerdin

Both the Dutch and Canadian governments will now start euthanizing health people in their 20's who have autism. 

This is what government run healthcare gets you.  Death panels and pressuring healthy people to kill themselves.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/healthy-autists-in-their-20s-set-to-be-euthanized-by-both-the-dutch-and-canadian-regimes

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on April 03, 2024, 04:33:40 PMBoth the Dutch and Canadian governments will now start euthanizing health people in their 20's who have autism. 

This is what government run healthcare gets you.  Death panels and pressuring healthy people to kill themselves.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/healthy-autists-in-their-20s-set-to-be-euthanized-by-both-the-dutch-and-canadian-regimes
Heatlh care is a provincial issue in Canada, but Trudeau's reign has been all about usurping provincial responsibility. He really pushes euthanasia and ties federal transfers to the provinces to it.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on April 03, 2024, 04:33:40 PMBoth the Dutch and Canadian governments will now start euthanizing health people in their 20's who have autism. 

Gretta Thunberg best stay the fuck away!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Brent

Trump raked $in 43 million at a fundraiser, dwarfing Biden's record $26 Million haul.

Trump and all his supporters are broke. :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List