The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on April 05, 2024, 01:39:08 PMTrump raked $in 43 million at a fundraiser, dwarfing Biden's record $26 Million haul.

Trump and all his supporters are broke. :crampe:

Just a week or so ago, all these cunt libs were crowing about bidens war chest being 2X what Trumps is. Fucking crickets on MESSNBC today.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

It is hard for me to believe governments are pushing to allow healthy people to be euthanized by the state.  I really think this is an effort at population reduction and governments to cut costs.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/02/world-news/28-year-old-woman-decides-to-be-euthanized-due-to-mental-health-issues/?utm_source=reddit.com

Biggie Smiles

I'm all for libtards in blue states offing themselves, their crotch rockets or having it done by the state.

Even at the expense of tax payers

fuckem -- the less of them the better

Oerdin

For those who are against supporting Ukraine in defending itself from Russia's invasion, I would like to point out that Putin is already pushing to attack his next victims.  The dictator really does want to recreate a new version of the USSR/Russian Empire and here are senior Russian officials stating that Kazakhstan has already been picked as their next victim.  This will not stop until Russia takes three more geographic choke points all of which are inside NATO.  Peter Zeihan goes over the how's and whys so check out some of his videos or books if you are interested.

https://defence-blog.com/leaked-audio-reveals-russian-plan-to-occupy-kazakhstan-territory/

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on April 07, 2024, 12:37:30 PMFor those who are against supporting Ukraine in defending itself from Russia's invasion, I would like to point out that Putin is already pushing to attack his next victims.  The dictator really does want to recreate a new version of the USSR/Russian Empire and here are senior Russian officials stating that Kazakhstan has already been picked as their next victim.  This will not stop until Russia takes three more geographic choke points all of which are inside NATO.  Peter Zeihan goes over the how's and whys so check out some of his videos or books if you are interested.

https://defence-blog.com/leaked-audio-reveals-russian-plan-to-occupy-kazakhstan-territory/

He is not a dictator and this is more propaganda so you can waste billions more on a conflict the US instigated. This is edited, but even if it wasn't, the US should be focused on their own borders, not those in Eastern Europe.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Ukraine is nothing but one big money laundering operation designed to make corrupt leaders like Biden and zelensky super rich off the lives of the poorest Ukrainian

Wouldn't  even surprise me if Putin were in on the money harvesting effort

Biggie Smiles

When did Russia invade Ukraine? 2022 ?

and why?

because they were on the cusp of joining NATO and refused to give assurances that they would refrain from doing so.

Well it's two years later, and just like JFK would have when the roles were reversed, Russia made good on their threat and guess what? Ukraine still isn't a part of NATO and NATO isn't doing jack shit to help besides paying their poverty class peanuts to stomach the deaths of their youngest and bravest, while a few key players at the top continue to enrich themselves. 

Nah man, I ain't buying the 1955 hyperbole
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 07, 2024, 06:18:43 PMWhen did Russia invade Ukraine? 2022 ?

and why?

because they were on the cusp of joining NATO and refused to give assurances that they would refrain from doing so.

Well it's two years later, and just like JFK would have when the roles were reversed, Russia made good on their threat and guess what? Ukraine still isn't a part of NATO and NATO isn't doing jack shit to help besides paying their poverty class peanuts to stomach the deaths of their youngest and bravest, while a few key players at the top continue to enrich themselves. 

BULLSEYE!!

Shen Li

North America needs a version of the People's Action Party. They are a pragmatic governing party that listens to the people. The polar opposite of North America's governing Liberal and Democratic parties.

Biggie Smiles

And if Russia were to reclaim territories that are more theirs than they are ours and remove our bought and paid for puppet governments, what's our counter?

that we have have to go to war because we are preserving democracy?

We are in no position to pontificate to anyone about democracy or freedom when we don't even practice either here.

Just ask women who's private spaces are being invaded by males against their will

just ask men who are being persecuted for alleged sexual crimes which happened decades ago to which there is no proof other than the word of a woman... which, is fucking ironic on its face considering these vermin leftists are perfectly willing to ignore the word of the women I mentioned above.

Just ask a christian baker who refused to bake a cake for a pair of degenerates

Just ask one of the many people who were forced to inject an experimental drug against their will just to preserve what little way of life they have.

Just ask a presidential candidate who is being persecuted in every way possible to avoid meeting him once again in a fair and transparent election.

shall I go on?

NO no... we are in no position to pontificate about democracy to anyone and unless there are resources which will enhance the Russian war machine that come to Russia as a direct result of conquering these areas and they prove to be a clear and present danger to the US.. I stay we let the rest of the world sort out their own problems

we have more than enough of our own right here at home to contend with

Biggie Smiles

and to those saying we must stop Putin before it is too late?

too late for what?

if we dont act now and invoke a nuclear holocaust now what will happen? He and the US might get to the point where we cant destroy the entire planet 38 times over instead of 36 ?

wake the fuck up. There isn't a scenario where either party loses gracefully to the other where situation doesn't escalate into a world ending conflict

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 08:42:03 AMAnd if Russia were to reclaim territories that are more theirs than they are ours and remove our bought and paid for puppet governments, what's our counter?

that we have have to go to war because we are preserving democracy?

We are in no position to pontificate to anyone about democracy or freedom when we don't even practice either here.

Just ask women who's private spaces are being invaded by males against their will

just ask men who are being persecuted for alleged sexual crimes which happened decades ago to which there is no proof other than the word of a woman... which, is fucking ironic on its face considering these vermin leftists are perfectly willing to ignore the word of the women I mentioned above.

Just ask a christian baker who refused to bake a cake for a pair of degenerates

Just ask one of the many people who were forced to inject an experimental drug against their will just to preserve what little way of life they have.

Just ask a presidential candidate who is being persecuted in every way possible to avoid meeting him once again in a fair and transparent election.

shall I go on?

NO no... we are in no position to pontificate about democracy to anyone and unless there are resources which will enhance the Russian war machine that come to Russia as a direct result of conquering these areas and they prove to be a clear and present danger to the US.. I stay we let the rest of the world sort out their own problems

we have more than enough of our own right here at home to contend with

America has turned to shit, and in fact mimics a shitload of what made the USSR evil, no doubt about that. You're also spot on that WE have no business driving the NATO ship. NATO was originally designed as a counterlever against the USSR and yet another European war and its continental autonomy after the cold war should have happened. NATO should have been replaced with something else which included all of Europe, ran by Europe, America out of it....but American Hegemony ensued and we got Europe addicted to the teet. Moving forward, I'd love to see America's roll, at least financial roll, eventually eliminated in NATO. Had we done that after 1994ish, they'd have a better ability to finance their own defense. As it stands, we are entangled in NATO treaties regardless of our moral position.

We could pull the plug on the whole thing now and see what happens. IMO, thats inviting a repeat of why NATO existed ITFP. We could, and likely are, shutting down the money and let whatever happens, happen. We could nurse Ukraine along until 2025 when Trump can negotiate peace which is my preference. Maybe it turns out to be a big waste of time and Russia takes it all during the next democRAT presidency. Any peace will absolutely have to include Ukraine not being part of NATO.

Ukraine isnt part of NATO so we dont have that entanglement or obligation. OK, so if we jettison it, no real harm or foul... Its certainly not in any way shape or form worth us sending in troops, period. It would seem that the spigot of aid for Ukraine is shutting off. Either Europe fills the gap or Ukraine will fall. I personally think that geopolitically, its worth a bit more treasure to delay it for Trump. Now this isnt just so Trump gets a "W", I simply think Trump can negotiate peace and Ukraine at least gets to remain an independent country.

Moving forward, getting us financially detached from NATO would be great and I'd be all for it. I cant see it happening though. Regardless, treaties put us in a position where if Poland gets attacked by Russia, we will absolutely go to war with Russia.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on April 07, 2024, 01:33:32 PMHe is not a dictator and this is more propaganda so you can waste billions more on a conflict the US instigated. This is edited, but even if it wasn't, the US should be focused on their own borders, not those in Eastern Europe.

There is no democracy is Russia as Putin kills or imprisons anyone who isn't his sacrificial Patemtkin controlled opposition.  That is a fact.

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 07, 2024, 06:18:43 PMWhen did Russia invade Ukraine? 2022 ?

and why?

They were not on the cusp of joining NATO and legally could not join NATO due to the existing territorial conflict.  That was the whole reason Putler created the fake conflict on 2014.

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 08:56:50 AMand to those saying we must stop Putin before it is too late?

too late for what?

if we dont act now and invoke a nuclear holocaust now what will happen? He and the US might get to the point where we cant destroy the entire planet 38 times over instead of 36 ?

wake the fuck up. There isn't a scenario where either party loses gracefully to the other where situation doesn't escalate into a world ending conflict

If we don't stop Putin in Ukraine he will try to take the Baltics and Poland.  Those are NATO countries and Russia knows they can win a conventional war so they will quickly go nuclear.  Yet Russia sees it's demographics dying and know it will lose any future wars, even one 10p years from now, so their only hope is to secure geographic choke points and place static defensive forces blocking those choke points.

If Russia doesn't do this now it won't have enough people to do it later.  So it is really now or never for them.