The best topic

Replies: 7370
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:22:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

O

Wherever you're getting your Russia/NATO information from they've got things almost completely backward or just plain wrong.

We've been encircling Russia with military bases despite literally promising not to do that after the iron curtain fell. We (Victoria Nuland et al) facilitated the 2014 coup in Ukraine as a prelude to provoking a conflict with Russia which is why the Donbass region was attacked for eight years in flagrant disregard of the Minsk Accords (which the west only pretended to take seriously, as admitted by multiple western government officials since).

Russia moved into Ukraine both to protect the Donbass and prevent a NATO country directly on its border, which Russia has long justifiably stated it would not tolerate. Russia overpowered the Ukrainian forces and one point had the position and ability to take Kiev itself but withdrew its troops as a show of good faith in peace negotiations which the west (specifically Boris Johnson) then pressured Zelensky into abandoning.

The west's idea was simple: Bleed Russia militarily in Ukraine and crush its economy with sanctions until the Russian people rose up against Putin.

The idea, all of it, failed miserably.

That's why they're now telling the lie about Putin's alleged expansionism (project much?) simply to prolong the conflict in Ukraine that will only result in more dead Ukrainians and Russians but will never have the west's desired effect. Russia now manufactures more armaments and weaponry than all the NATO countries combined. It won't/can't be bled to death that way; Putin learned valuable lessons from the cold war while we learned nothing.

Our enemies aren't in other countries.
They're the people running NATO.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 08:42:03 AMAnd if Russia were to reclaim territories that are more theirs than they are ours and remove our bought and paid for puppet governments, what's our counter?

that we have have to go to war because we are preserving democracy?

We are in no position to pontificate to anyone about democracy or freedom when we don't even practice either here.

Just ask women who's private spaces are being invaded by males against their will

just ask men who are being persecuted for alleged sexual crimes which happened decades ago to which there is no proof other than the word of a woman... which, is fucking ironic on its face considering these vermin leftists are perfectly willing to ignore the word of the women I mentioned above.

Just ask a christian baker who refused to bake a cake for a pair of degenerates

Just ask one of the many people who were forced to inject an experimental drug against their will just to preserve what little way of life they have.

Just ask a presidential candidate who is being persecuted in every way possible to avoid meeting him once again in a fair and transparent election.

shall I go on?

NO no... we are in no position to pontificate about democracy to anyone and unless there are resources which will enhance the Russian war machine that come to Russia as a direct result of conquering these areas and they prove to be a clear and present danger to the US.. I stay we let the rest of the world sort out their own problems

we have more than enough of our own right here at home to contend with
All the reasons the US gives for their proxy war in Europe are pure bs. I do not understand why Americans think there is any justification for this proxy war with Russia. There is no benefit to working class Americans.

Now, if Russian and Ukrainian criminals are using the open Southern border to get into the US to sell drugs or young girls into sexual slavery, then Americans should be rightly outraged. Russia's war with some US puppet regime, um no.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 08, 2024, 03:05:23 PMO

Wherever you're getting your Russia/NATO information from they've got things almost completely backward or just plain wrong.

We've been encircling Russia with military bases despite literally promising not to do that after the iron curtain fell. We (Victoria Nuland et al) facilitated the 2014 coup in Ukraine as a prelude to provoking a conflict with Russia which is why the Donbass region was attacked for eight years in flagrant disregard of the Minsk Accords (which the west only pretended to take seriously, as admitted by multiple western government officials since).

Russia moved into Ukraine both to protect the Donbass and prevent a NATO country directly on its border, which Russia has long justifiably stated it would not tolerate. Russia overpowered the Ukrainian forces and one point had the position and ability to take Kiev itself but withdrew its troops as a show of good faith in peace negotiations which the west (specifically Boris Johnson) then pressured Zelensky into abandoning.

The west's idea was simple: Bleed Russia militarily in Ukraine and crush its economy with sanctions until the Russian people rose up against Putin.

The idea, all of it, failed miserably.

That's why they're now telling the lie about Putin's alleged expansionism (project much?) simply to prolong the conflict in Ukraine that will only result in more dead Ukrainians and Russians but will never have the west's desired effect. Russia now manufactures more armaments and weaponry than all the NATO countries combined. It won't/can't be bled to death that way; Putin learned valuable lessons from the cold war while we learned nothing.

Our enemies aren't in other countries.
They're the people running NATO.
It is refreshing to know not all Americans have bought into the anti Russia propaganda. :thumbup2:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 02:45:57 PMIf we don't stop Putin in Ukraine he will try to take the Baltics and Poland.  Those are NATO countries and Russia knows they can win a conventional war so they will quickly go nuclear.  Yet Russia sees it's demographics dying and know it will lose any future wars, even one 10p years from now, so their only hope is to secure geographic choke points and place static defensive forces blocking those choke points.

If Russia doesn't do this now it won't have enough people to do it later.  So it is really now or never for them.
Now or never but they didn't do anything in the 4 years Trump was in office

sorry bro, just based on that alone I have to dismiss your time is of the essence theory.

Do you know what stopped Russia from putting Nukes in Cuba? Advancing through the world militarily? 3 words my friend

Mutually Assured Destruction

and that ideology persists to this day. Putin may be a lot of things but one thing you can count on is for him to act in his own best interest and a world plagued by disease, famine, nuclear winters and a completely collapsed society isn't in ANYONE's best interest.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 02:38:30 PMThere is no democracy is Russia as Putin kills or imprisons anyone who isn't his sacrificial Patemtkin controlled opposition.  That is a fact.
There's no democracy here either.

And how is this much different than what the Biden are doing today. The Obamas did before that? The Bushes? THe Clintons?

Again, we are in no position to preach on the tenants of democracy when we don't even practice it here.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oerdin

Garraty, you are literally just mindlessly repeating Russian lies and propaganda.  There was no promise to not expand NATO east, it was always left for individual countries to decide for themselves, and there was never any treaty or agreement otherwise.  Former Secretary of State Baker, the man Gorby falsely claimed made the promise said he never said or implied any such thing and would never have had the power to make such a choice much less make it binding on future administrations.

Lastly Gorby didn't even mention this supposed promise/agreement until many years later when it was suddenly convenient to do so. 

We know Russia's corrupt dictator who murders his opposition wants to solve his demographic problems by annexing other countries and that is the ONLY reason for Russia's wars of expansion.  To claim otherwise is simply to lie.

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 03:18:25 PMThere's no democracy here either.

And how is this much different than what the Biden are doing today. The Obamas did before that? The Bushes? THe Clintons?

Again, we are in no position to preach on the tenants of democracy when we don't even practice it here.

The US is certainly an imperfect democracy but it is still a democracy.  Russia has zero democracy and is just a dictatorship who runs a fake show of democracy like most dictators do.

Thiel

I am surprised there is not a large organized negative public reaction to America comtinuing the war in Europe by funding it.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 04:15:03 PMThe US is certainly an imperfect democracy but it is still a democracy.  Russia has zero democracy and is just a dictatorship who runs a fake show of democracy like most dictators do.

So basically Russia is open and honest about what they are and we are not

Nope. Still not a reason to go to war with them
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 03:13:19 PMNow or never but they didn't do anything in the 4 years Trump was in office

sorry bro, just based on that alone I have to dismiss your time is of the essence theory.

Do you know what stopped Russia from putting Nukes in Cuba? Advancing through the world militarily? 3 words my friend

Mutually Assured Destruction

and that ideology persists to this day. Putin may be a lot of things but one thing you can count on is for him to act in his own best interest and a world plagued by disease, famine, nuclear winters and a completely collapsed society isn't in ANYONE's best interest.

Years later, we learned that what made Khrushchev agree to pull the missiles from Cuba was Kennedy agreed to pull the U.S. missiles from Turkey.

If Kennedy hadnt agreed to do that, we would have had WW3.

The military leadership on BOTH sides were very primed for WW3. Some say Kennedy was assassinated for stopping it, many agree Krushchev was sacked because of agreeing to it.

Herman

The US does not give two shits about democracy at home or abroad. The US got the elected Uke president, Viktor Yanukovych overthrown which lead to the first Russo-Ukrainian war and then blamed Putin. Obama justified US interference with the democracy bullshit.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 08, 2024, 06:37:04 PMThe US does not give two shits about democracy at home or abroad. The US got the elected Uke president, Viktor Yanukovych overthrown which lead to the first Russo-Ukrainian war and then blamed Putin. Obama justified US interference with the democracy bullshit.
BINGO

Ukraine doesn't need to join NATO - never did. Ukrainians and Russians are practically brothers from another mother. The average Ukrainian has a hell of a lot more in common with the average Russian than they do with some lowlife degenerate fudge packer with tits crawling out of some left coast cesspool. I'll guarantee that.

And Ukraine certainly doesn't need the degenerate policies and ways of the left infecting the minds of their children either

I'm willing to put money on the fact that, before the war broke out, you'd show the average morally upright Ukrainian how the US is morally decaying and ask them if they'd like to have their kids dressing up like freakshows and shit and forcing children to watch drag shows and  they'd not walk BUT RUN into the arms of Putin.

Those camel fuckers in the middle east may be a lot of things but they sure got it right when it comes to looking down on the US when it comes to morality and saying to themselves "keep those fuckers out of our lives"

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 07:03:05 PMBINGO

Ukraine doesn't need to join NATO - never did. Ukrainians and Russians are practically brothers from another mother. The average Ukrainian has a hell of a lot more in common with the average Russian than they do with some lowlife degenerate fudge packer with tits crawling out of some left coast cesspool. I'll guarantee that.

And Ukraine certainly doesn't need the degenerate policies and ways of the left infecting the minds of their children either

I'm willing to put money on the fact that, before the war broke out, you'd show the average morally upright Ukrainian how the US is morally decaying and ask them if they'd like to have their kids dressing up like freakshows and shit and forcing children to watch drag shows and  they'd not walk BUT RUN into the arms of Putin.

Those camel fuckers in the middle east may be a lot of things but they sure got it right when it comes to looking down on the US when it comes to morality and saying to themselves "keep those fuckers out of our lives"

I am Ukrainian. My family is from Eastern Ukraine. Ukrainian is my first language.

If prog Americans knew what Ukes are really like, they sure as hell would not have stickers of the Uke flag on the bumpers of their Teslas that read "I stand with Ukraine." The average Ukrainian wants nothing to do with Anglo countries woke bullshit.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 08, 2024, 07:15:04 PMI am Ukrainian. My family is from Eastern Ukraine. Ukrainian is my first language.

If prog Americans knew what Ukes are really like, they sure as hell would not have stickers of the Uke flag on the bumpers of their Teslas that read "I stand with Ukraine." The average Ukrainian wants nothing to do with Anglo countries woke bullshit.
I know bro

I have lots of Ukrainian and Russian friends. They hate how morally corrupt american has become. These are morally upright people. They don't want American way of life and/or thinking there. They'd rather be enslaved by Klingons than adopt our failed way of life

Biggie Smiles

You think for one second the average Ukrainian wants to see THIS is their leadership?

These are a proud people. THey'd rather get slaughtered by the thousands by an invading force

don't kid yourselves