The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 08, 2024, 08:32:43 PMEven polling conducted by USA/western-funded groups inside Russia have consistently shown Putin's popular favorability to be reflected in Russia's election results.

I know it seems weird to people steeped in 'Murican politics to see a political figure who actually has the support of a majority of his nation's citizens, but that's simply the reality.

The very same people that believe a cantaloupe got 81 million votes -- 8 million of which were mysteriously and suddenly discovered after 2am in the morning when 98% of the voting had already been counted in 6 key states

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 08, 2024, 08:48:22 PMBrother, Oerdin is guzzling the Kool Aid.

It's that 1950's geopolitical battlefield mentality bro.

Somehow, if Russia takes Ukraine they'll be within striking distance of key NATO allies

meanwhile, those same countries lived with such a threat from the end of world war II until 1992 and prospered and the world didn't end

it's fear mongering to rally a cause that feeds criminals like the biden crime syndicate

Oerdin

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 08:52:29 PMIt's that 1950's geopolitical battlefield mentality bro.

Somehow, if Russia takes Ukraine they'll be within striking distance of key NATO allies

meanwhile, those same countries lived with such a threat from the end of world war II until 1992 and prospered and the world didn't end

it's fear mongering to rally a cause that feeds criminals like the biden crime syndicate

Except no one sad what you claimed I said.  Putin and his own propaganda deport routinely says they have to expand to survive and daily say Poland and the Baltic states aren't really countries just like he said about Ukraine (and is now saying about Kazakhstan and Belarus BTW).  They themselves are telling you and you simply are refusing to listen to them.

You will not be able to appease him out of this.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 08:53:57 PMIt is sad so many here keep trying to deny Putin is a dictator.

https://youtu.be/w2OR1LoDkWc?si=1foQY5aHRgoI2e1F

I think it's more like we don't care if he is

Biden and Zelenksy are dictators in disguise

I prefer the regime that is open and honest about what they are any day of the week.

Yep, I still have far more respect for Putin than I do BIden or Zelensky

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 08:56:34 PMExcept no one sad what you claimed I said.  Putin and his own propaganda deport routinely says they have to expand to survive and daily say Poland and the Baltic states aren't really countries just like he said about Ukraine (and is now saying about Kazakhstan and Belarus BTW).  They themselves are telling you and you simply are refusing to listen to them.

I say let him have them if he wants them.

what value do they bring to us?

I remain unmoved by your arguments sir. Bigger threat is China. Russia and all of these tiny territories  he wants to annex is nothing more than a distraction

Oerdin

So you would abandon NATO?  The US needs to honor its treaties.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 08:58:57 PMI say let him have them if he wants them.

what value do they bring to us?

I remain unmoved by your arguments sir. Bigger threat is China. Russia and all of these tiny territories  he wants to annex is nothing more than a distraction
The war in Georgia was instigated by the US and the current war in Ukraine had it's origins with the actions of Barack Obama.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 09:06:59 PMSo you would abandon NATO?  The US needs to honor its treaties.
The United States needs to do something about it's southern border

fuck NATO and the treaties

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 08, 2024, 09:08:40 PMThe war in Georgia was instigated by the US and the current war in Ukraine had it's origins with the actions of Barack Obama.
Funny how they all lived in peace until vermin democrats came into power huh

funny how that works

but the Bullshit Bushes were no better

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 09:06:59 PMSo you would abandon NATO? 
NATO should have been gone over thirty years ago. A European defense force, sure. But, NATO should be history.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 09:09:45 PMFunny how they all lived in peace until vermin democrats came into power huh

funny how that works

but the Bullshit Bushes were no better
The Bushes are demcRATs with a tax cut.

Edit, didn't poppa Bush raise income taxes?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

NATO is one big  pump and dump scheme designed to enrich a few key players around the world.

It forces countries to use money WE GIVE TO THEM on military munitions we produce

hello? Anyone seeing the TVs and stereos being carted out the back door?

Might as well had Bernie Fucking Madoff in charge of that scam.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 09:14:53 PMNATO is one big  pump and dump scheme designed to enrich a few key players around the world.

It forces countries to use money WE GIVE TO THEM on military munitions we produce

hello? Anyone seeing the TVs and stereos being carted out the back door?

Might as well had Bernie Fucking Madoff in charge of that scam.
Zelenskyy is a billionaire now.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 08:56:34 PMExcept no one sad what you claimed I said.  Putin and his own propaganda deport routinely says they have to expand to survive and daily say Poland and the Baltic states aren't really countries just like he said about Ukraine (and is now saying about Kazakhstan and Belarus BTW).  They themselves are telling you and you simply are refusing to listen to them.

You will not be able to appease him out of this.

It doesnt matter what Putin says. Once he sets foot in Poland, he's getting fucked up. His lapdog Belarus will be gone also. Kalingrad will be a mudpit simultaneously, never to be inhabited again....well, other than by 3 eyed squirrels!
:crampe: