The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 08, 2024, 09:16:47 PMZelenskyy is a billionaire now.

Funny how that worked eh?

Goes from low level comedian to multi billionaire
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Oerdin doesn't like sensible political parties like PAP because they defend the interests of the people??? This is one of the reasons why I do not miss North America. Most white people should not be allowed to vote.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oerdin on April 08, 2024, 09:06:59 PMSo you would abandon NATO?  The US needs to honor its treaties.

NATO was formed due to fear of the soviet union. When the soviet union collapsed NATO ceased to have a purpose. NATO should have disbanded in the 1990s but instead transitioned from a defensive alliance into an offensive weapon used to establish/maintain 'Murican global hegemony.

Yes NATO should be dissolved.
It's the biggest and most aggressive terrorist organization on the planet.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 09, 2024, 06:46:07 AMNATO was formed due to fear of the soviet union. When the soviet union collapsed NATO ceased to have a purpose. NATO should have disbanded in the 1990s but instead transitioned from a defensive alliance into an offensive weapon used to establish/maintain 'Murican global hegemony.

NATO was formed out of the childish need to make everyone else hate/fear those that we hate/fear

and of course it is very profitable to an elite few to devise a money laundering operation where we hand a nation 5 billion in tax payer money and tell them they MUST spend 4.2 billion on weapons WE manufacture

United States of Amafia!

Oerdin

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 09, 2024, 06:46:07 AMNATO was formed due to fear of the soviet union. When the soviet union collapsed NATO ceased to have a purpose. NATO should have disbanded in the 1990s but instead transitioned from a defensive alliance into an offensive weapon used to establish/maintain 'Murican global hegemony.

NATO was formed due to threats by the USSR to invade western Europe, yes, but it was a mutually agreed defensive alliance and remains one.  It is more relaxing today then it ever has been given that Russia regularly threatens to attack it in its propaganda media.  The same as it ever was. 

Several people here seem ignorant of what Putler's regime says and threatens on a routine basis in Russian language media.  If you want I can recommend several YouTube channels by actual Russians who expose Putler's absolute fascist statements about conquering and eliminating whole national populations? 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 09, 2024, 11:17:37 AMNATO was formed due to threats by the USSR to invade western Europe, yes, but it was a mutually agreed defensive alliance and remains one.  It is more relaxing today then it ever has been given that Russia regularly threatens to attack it in its propaganda media.  The same as it ever was. 

Several people here seem ignorant of what Putler's regime says and threatens on a routine basis in Russian language media.  If you want I can recommend several YouTube channels by actual Russians who expose Putler's absolute fascist statements about conquering and eliminating whole national populations? 

Bro -- there's a huge difference between the bullshit rhetoric Putin spews to appease his loyalists and what he actually CAN do.

Saddam Hussien was once quoted as saying "the mother of all wars has begun"

and six days later we saw the mother of all ass whoopings unfold

again, let the guy talk all the shit he wants. Wake me when he's invading a real ally like England.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 09, 2024, 11:30:04 AMSaddam Hussien was once quoted as saying "the mother of all wars has begun"

and six days later we saw the mother of all ass whoopings unfold

Yea, that was fucking awesome to watch!  :crampe:

Lokmar

NATO had a legitimate need throughout the early 90's. Yes, it should have evolved into an entity that was completely self supporting without the US.

Ideally, all the west and eastern bloc countries would have been partners.

The USA still would have had treaties with France, England, and a few others to prevent Russia running roughshod.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oerdin on April 09, 2024, 11:17:37 AMNATO was formed due to threats by the USSR to invade western Europe, yes, but it was a mutually agreed defensive alliance and remains one.

If NATO was ever truly a defensive alliance those days are long gone. NATO is now the stick 'Murica uses against countries that don't submit to the rotten carrot of debt peonage.

At least a thousand (including the ones they don't publicly acknowledge) 'Murican military bases around the world are NOT for "defense". That's pure offense.

Quote from: Oerdin on April 09, 2024, 11:17:37 AMSeveral people here seem ignorant of what Putler's regime says and threatens on a routine basis in Russian language media.  If you want I can recommend several YouTube channels by actual Russians who expose Putler's absolute fascist statements about conquering and eliminating whole national populations? 

Naturally I'd be curious to see such things but I won't be surprised if I uncover their NED/CIA funding or similar arrangements, just like the totally fictitious story of Navalny's "brave patriotism".

I hope you'll be just as curious to see that information, should it exist.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on April 09, 2024, 12:04:24 PMNATO had a legitimate need throughout the early 90's. Yes, it should have evolved into an entity that was completely self supporting without the US.

Ideally, all the west and eastern bloc countries would have been partners.

The USA still would have had treaties with France, England, and a few others to prevent Russia running roughshod.
It is the US that I am worried about running roughshod as you pit it.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on April 09, 2024, 12:34:01 PMIt is the US that I am worried about running roughshod as you pit it.

Obviously.

The US isnt running roughshod tho and there's absolutely no way in hell even joe biden would put US troops in a fighting situation with Russian troops. Not going to happen, end of.

Our checkbook is bleeding though and I agree, we shouldnt just pour an unlimited amount into Ukraine. I absolutely do support funding them on a limited basis for the next 7 months until Trump gets elected.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on April 09, 2024, 01:11:49 PMhttps://youtu.be/BlTqNMk5_Z8?si=UDnTJYm1xJBF34H1

Cloward Piven. This was set in full motion by Obama and we are nearing the end.

America and its Constitution are on the precipice of being eliminated.

Buy guns, buy ammo, buy bartering metal if you can. One day soon, it will be too late.

Herman

The state of West Virginia will no longer enter into contracts with four major financial institutions that reportedly "boycott" companies affiliated with the fossil-fuel industry, a mainstay of the West Virginian economy.

On Monday, Republican state Treasurer Riley Moore, currently running for Congress, announced that the following banking institutions had been added to the state's Restricted Financial Institution List: Citigroup Inc.; TD Bank N.A.; The Northern Trust Company; and HSBC Holdings PLC.

The restricted list also includes BlackRock Inc., Goldman Sachs Group Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Morgan Stanley, and Wells Fargo & Co., all of which were added when Senate bill 262, the law establishing the list, went into effect in July 2022.

According to the law, financial institutions added to the restricted list have been engaged in a boycott of companies that manufacture and process fossil fuels. The law defines "boycott" as refusing to work with such energy companies without "a reasonable business purpose." :good:

DKG

Democrat serving her second term in the U.S. House of Representatives recently stated that temporarily exempting black people from paying taxes is not "necessarily a bad idea." However, while parsing through the idea, she determined that such an exemption from taxes still likely won't redress the centuries-old horrors of slavery or current wealth disparities between black people and other racial groups since many black people "aren't really paying taxes in the first place."

On a recent episode of "The Black Lawyers Podcast" that was released on Tuesday, Rep. Jasmine Crockett — who represents an area around Dallas, Texas — told host J. Carter that she first got the tax-related form of slavery reparations from a celebrity whose name escaped her.