The best topic

Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 09, 2024, 10:01:10 PMLove Sabby Sabs... she sums up Bernie pretty well here:

I watched about five minutes. That is my limit on videos.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on May 10, 2024, 02:19:57 AMI watched about five minutes. That is my limit on videos.

Maybe you should stop consuming commercial television?

It's given you the attention span of a concussed goldfish.

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 09, 2024, 10:01:10 PMLove Sabby Sabs... she sums up Bernie pretty well here:

These 2 are for pretty much everything I'm against.

As far as the younger generation taking over, thats the point where everything implodes. I actually support that tho because that means I get my civil war and millions of dead leftists.

LMFAO@ the comments too. The one douche that says he wouldnt vote for him for POTUS would be 100% "ORANGE MAN BAD!" "HAD TO VOTE FOR BERNIE!!!!"
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on May 10, 2024, 09:16:36 AMThese 2 are for pretty much everything I'm against.

Yeah but that describes every sane person and 98% of the loons too.

Statistically almost everyone is for pretty much everything you're against so it's more like a given, innit.

Points for individuality though; there's always that.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 06:03:09 AMMaybe you should stop consuming commercial television?

I suspect Herman does not watch a lot of CBC or any of the big US networks.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on May 10, 2024, 11:12:53 AMI suspect Herman does not watch a lot of CBC or any of the big US networks.

Then may I suggest a regimen of Prevagen or Gingko Biloba?

Couldn't hurt.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 11:18:44 AMThen may I suggest a regimen of Prevagen or Gingko Biloba?

Couldn't hurt.
And put the jug of barrel wash down.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on May 10, 2024, 11:20:29 AMAnd put the jug of barrel wash down.

Aha!
I think you may have just identified the fly in his ointment.

Alcohol is cruel rough on the ol' brain cells.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 09:35:25 AMYeah but that describes every sane person and 98% of the loons too.

Statistically almost everyone is for pretty much everything you're against so it's more like a given, innit.

Points for individuality though; there's always that.

I agree, liberalism is a cancer that needs irradiated. I guess russian radiation will do.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 06:03:09 AMMaybe you should stop consuming commercial television?

I got some bad habits, but that aint one of them.

DKG

Biden is facing a lose-lose situation on the Israel-Hamas war.

Democratic mega-donor Haim Saban is privately airing his frustrations with President Joe Biden's apparent new policy toward Israel.

In an interview on Wednesday, Biden threatened to withhold weapons from Israel if its military forces enter and attack Rafah, a major population center in southern Gaza. In fact, Biden confirmed that his administration officials have already "held up" at least one shipment of weapons.

An ardent supporter of the president, Haim most recently hosted a fundraiser for Biden's re-election campaign in February. He also helped Biden in the 2022 midterm elections and raised millions for Biden in 2020.

His message underscores the political headwinds that Biden faces ahead of the 2024 election.

On one hand, progressive Democrats are upset over Biden's level of support for Israel, and Democratic strategists warn that Biden may have alienated a significant number of young liberal voters with his pro-Israel policies. Moderate Democrats, on the other hand, are generally more supportive of Israel than progressives.

Biden, therefore, is facing a lose-lose situation.

DKG

A new voting reform bill in Georgia, just signed by Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, would require all absentee ballots to be tabulated and the results reported on Election Night.

On Monday, Kemp signed SB 189, which makes several significant changes to Georgia's election procedures. The bill removed some possible conflicts of interest between the secretary of state, the state Board of Elections, and those involved with counting ballots; compels homeless residents to list their county register's office as their mailing address; prevents voters from using a P.O. box or private mailbox service as proof of residency; and requires individuals who have voted or registered to vote in another state or district to re-register in their original district before they will be allowed to cast a ballot there.

The bill also explicitly requires all absentee ballots to be counted and reported within one hour of the polls closing on Election Day.

This new rule is so noteworthy that Jeremiah Poff of the Washington Examiner claimed that it "will do wonders for election integrity in the Peach State" and that "every state should pass" a measure like it. "Public confidence in elections is paramount to keeping civil order and facilitating transfers of power from one party to another. Counting votes in a timely and accurate manner is essential to keeping that confidence," Poff wrote.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 11, 2024, 10:33:04 AMBiden is facing a lose-lose situation on the Israel-Hamas war.

Democratic mega-donor Haim Saban is privately airing his frustrations with President Joe Biden's apparent new policy toward Israel.

In an interview on Wednesday, Biden threatened to withhold weapons from Israel if its military forces enter and attack Rafah, a major population center in southern Gaza. In fact, Biden confirmed that his administration officials have already "held up" at least one shipment of weapons.

An ardent supporter of the president, Haim most recently hosted a fundraiser for Biden's re-election campaign in February. He also helped Biden in the 2022 midterm elections and raised millions for Biden in 2020.

His message underscores the political headwinds that Biden faces ahead of the 2024 election.

On one hand, progressive Democrats are upset over Biden's level of support for Israel, and Democratic strategists warn that Biden may have alienated a significant number of young liberal voters with his pro-Israel policies. Moderate Democrats, on the other hand, are generally more supportive of Israel than progressives.

Biden, therefore, is facing a lose-lose situation.

That stupid liberal judenrat will sit down, STFU, and pull the lever for biden. Hopefully, bidens libtarded descendants send all the jew libtards to the gas chambers.

Thiel

Donald Trump has vowed to reverse the Biden administration's expansion of Title IX protections for transgender students on "day one" of his administration—if he wins the election in November.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

A massive crowd attended the campaign rally for former President Donald Trump on Saturday in the deep blue state of New Jersey. In the nearly 90-minute campaign event in Wildwood, Trump touched on President Joe Biden's policies, his "show trials," pro-Palestinian campus protests, the state of the economy, and the border crisis.

The event marked Trump's return to Wildwood for his first campaign rally in the south Jersey Shore town since his 2020 re-election bid. Some Trump supporters started lining up on the boardwalk on Wednesday night in anticipation of Saturday's rally.

Lisa Fagan – spokesperson for the city of Wildwood, N.J. – told the Associated Press that she estimated the attendance at the rally to be between 80,000 and 100,000 people, based on her own observations of having seen "dozens" of other events in the same space.

Wildwood Mayor Ernie Troiano, a Republican, said the Trump rally is a boon for the town.

North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum warmed up the crowd ahead of Trump speaking at the rally. Burgum is reportedly on Trump's short list of vice president candidates.

NFL Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor also spoke at the Trump rally.

Trump took aim at Biden – calling the Democratic president "a total moron."

"He's a fool. He's not a smart man," Trump said of Biden.

Trump claimed that Biden is "surrounded by fascists."

Trump told the huge crowd that "the gloves are off" because he blames Biden for his indictments, including his ongoing hush money criminal trial in New York City.

"I talk about him differently now because now the gloves are off. He's a bad guy, should've never done that because it's so bad for our country," he said of Biden.

Trump vowed, "Instead of a Biden tax hike, I'll give you a Trump middle class, upper class, lower class, business class big tax cut. You're going to have the biggest tax cut."

The last time a Republican presidential candidate won New Jersey was in 1988 – when Republican Vice President George H. W. Bush defeated Michael Dukakis.
https://twitter.com/theblaze/status/1789408221645459832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1789408221645459832%7Ctwgr%5E4aac4e957c22ed0b1fdd71fc2ae0440248e60058%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fdonald-trump-rally-new-jersey-wildwood