The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

This is a surprise.

The mayor of a Muslim-majority city in Michigan says he is endorsing Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election, calling the former commander-in-chief, "the right choice for this critical time."

Amer Ghalib, mayor of the Detroit-area suburb Hamtramck, announced his endorsement of Trump in a Facebook post

Shen Li

Here is what I consider an interesting bit of data.

Americans vote roughly 50-50 Democrat and Republican. Democrats represent roughly 50% of the electorate but control 70% of American wealth. Republicans represent roughly 50% of the electorate but control only 30% of the nation's wealth.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on September 22, 2024, 10:00:52 PMThis is a surprise.

The mayor of a Muslim-majority city in Michigan says he is endorsing Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election, calling the former commander-in-chief, "the right choice for this critical time."

Amer Ghalib, mayor of the Detroit-area suburb Hamtramck, announced his endorsement of Trump in a Facebook post
Another mainstream Dem puts the country ahead of his party.

Herman

De-transitioner Chloe Cole announced Monday that she is endorsing President Donald Trump because of his plan to protect children from the ravages of the ideologically captive and unscientific sex-change regime, which Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, alternatively support.

"When I was 12 years old, doctors led me to believe that I was transgender," said Cole, now 20. "I was told that puberty blockers, hormones and surgeries were my only options. They were wrong."

Cole noted that her body has been irreversibly transmogrified and that she must spend the rest of her life dealing with the consequences.

The de-transitioner went into greater detail in 2022, telling the Florida Boards of Medicine and Osteopathic Medicine Joint Rules/Legislative Committee, "At 13, I started taking puberty blockers and testosterone. At 15, I underwent a double mastectomy in which my breasts were removed and my nipples were grafted. And yet, at 16, after years of medically transitioning, I came to realize I severely regretted my transition."

Despite having been a "very feminine girl" from a young age, Cole noted she was soon barraged by "inappropriate content" in "an echo chamber of far-left ideology," which suggested sex and gender are separate and that children suffering from confusion ought to go under the knife.
Informative Informative x 2 View List

DKG

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris announced new executive actions on Thursday to address gun violence, an election-year move that builds the president's legacy on the issue and provides Harris with a fresh opportunity to highlight her leadership as vice president.

The president's executive order will establish a task force assigned to deliver a report in 90 days to assess the threat posed by unserialized, 3D printed firearms and machine gun conversion devices. These devices are already illegal under federal law, but law enforcement have reported increasingly finding these devices on crime scenes — and police believe the shooters in the recent Birmingham, Alabama, shooting used conversion devices.
Informative Informative x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Typical.

"We're going to pretend to address an issue by 'studying' things that aren't unknown or new. The goal isn't to fix the issue or even *do* anything at all that might inconvenience our big money donors or the war machine but it'll sound good in campaign ads and donation requests. Now vote for our un-democratically appointed candidate you plebs or you hate women, minorities, and democracy... and probably take your marching orders from Putin."

Every time I think the democrats can't get more insufferable they start shouting "Hold my beer!" and prove me wrong.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on September 26, 2024, 07:04:52 AMJoe Biden and Kamala Harris announced new executive actions on Thursday to address gun violence, an election-year move that builds the president's legacy on the issue and provides Harris with a fresh opportunity to highlight her leadership as vice president.

The president's executive order will establish a task force assigned to deliver a report in 90 days to assess the threat posed by unserialized, 3D printed firearms and machine gun conversion devices. These devices are already illegal under federal law, but law enforcement have reported increasingly finding these devices on crime scenes — and police believe the shooters in the recent Birmingham, Alabama, shooting used conversion devices.

Actually, unserialized home made firearms are NOT illegal to possess. If they are sold to someone else, they have to be serialized.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: DKG on September 26, 2024, 07:04:52 AMJoe Biden and Kamala Harris announced new executive actions on Thursday to address gun violence, an election-year move that builds the president's legacy on the issue and provides Harris with a fresh opportunity to highlight her leadership as vice president.

Gun free zones work so well.  Why not, 3d printer free zones?

Lulz.  Remember 'In the Line of Fire' when wannabe presidential assassin John Malkovich had that plastic gun?

Dems somehow think you can stop what already exists.  Spoiler alert:  You can't.  And the most dangerous thing was never any gun, even a "scary" AR variety.  It always was and will be humans.  At least until robots roll us.  Which is why we keep the fucking guns.  Just in motherfucking case they get sassy.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on September 26, 2024, 12:27:47 PMGun free zones work so well.  Why not, 3d printer free zones?

Lulz.  Remember 'In the Line of Fire' when wannabe presidential assassin John Malkovich had that plastic gun?

Dems somehow think you can stop what already exists.  Spoiler alert:  You can't.  And the most dangerous thing was never any gun, even a "scary" AR variety.  It always was and will be humans.  At least until robots roll us.  Which is why we keep the fucking guns.  Just in motherfucking case they get sassy.
Trudeau tried the same thing in Canada and gun crime is soaring.

Oerdin

A bit long but a good look at how the left destroyed academia in the West and replaced with scientific method with faith based non-falsifiable political narratives.

https://youtu.be/RzkO6gl1LgE?si=Drv-YdUE_8Hz-y8g

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on September 27, 2024, 11:40:57 AMA bit long but a good look at how the left destroyed academia in the West and replaced with scientific method with faith based non-falsifiable political narratives.

https://youtu.be/RzkO6gl1LgE?si=Drv-YdUE_8Hz-y8g
It looks like a good video. But, I only watched five minutes of it. That is my limit for any video.

I might watch all of it over the course of ten days.