The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Extremism is anything that violates my code of ethics.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=484991 time=1669756054 user_id=3349
Extremism is anything that violates my code of ethics.

What's your code of ethics?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Dove post_id=484993 time=1669756149 user_id=3266

"People have the right to do what they want as long as they don't infringe on anyone else's right to do the same"
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=484994 time=1669756647 user_id=3349
Quote from: Dove post_id=484993 time=1669756149 user_id=3266

"People have the right to do what they want as long as they don't infringe on anyone else's right to do the same"

Omg samesies!!!   :yahoo:

weebles

I think we live in the grey and we could go to any extreme but finding true balance in life is important. But at the same time always be yourself.

DKG

Quote from: weebles post_id=484996 time=1669757087 user_id=2191
I think we live in the grey and we could go to any extreme but finding true balance in life is important. But at the same time always be yourself.

What was mainstream twenty years ago, could now be considered extreme depending who defines extremism. I consider myself a liberal in the truest sense of the word. Today, many people in media and in elected office would label me a right wing extremist.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=484997 time=1669758665 user_id=3390
Quote from: weebles post_id=484996 time=1669757087 user_id=2191

What was mainstream twenty years ago, could now be considered extreme depending who defines extremism. I consider myself a liberal in the truest sense of the word. Today, many people in media and in elected office would label me a right wing extremist.

Exactly.

I have always been(except for my earlier years) classical/authentic liberal.  It's the spectrum that shifted.

https://mises.org/library/what-classical-liberalism">https://mises.org/library/what-classical-liberalism

Biggie Smiles

DKG

New York County Democratic District Attorney Alvin Bragg is in hot water following recent reports that he downgraded 52% of felony cases to misdemeanors in 2022 while New Yorkers continue to face surging crime rates.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=485002 time=1669764274 user_id=3390
New York County Democratic District Attorney Alvin Bragg is in hot water following recent reports that he downgraded 52% of felony cases to misdemeanors in 2022 while New Yorkers continue to face surging crime rates.

He downgrades 52% of all felonies to misdemeanors and the moronic idiots on the left say "you see, felonies are down 52%!!!!!!!"  ac_lmfao

But if only we'd find Trump guilty of something we could all live in peace and prosperity once again

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485003 time=1669764459 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=485002 time=1669764274 user_id=3390

He downgrades 52% of all felonies to misdemeanors and the moronic idiots on the left say "you see, felonies are down 52%!!!!!!!"  ac_lmfao

But if only we'd find Trump guilty of something we could all live in peace and prosperity once again

We have bingo.

DKG

Earlier this month Biden promised "no more drilling."  He must have mean domestically because over the holiday weekend, the Biden administration granted California-based Chevron a license to resume drilling operations in Venezuela.

On one hand, approving oil drilling in Venezuela seemingly takes away from American oil companies, whose drilling and the revenue it generates would benefit the U.S. On the other hand, if Biden wants to stop oil drilling because of climate change, why is drilling in Venezuela acceptable? Why is it that President Biden would rather let U.S. companies drill for oil in Venezuela than here in the US? Does Biden think there's some benefit to the climate to drill oil in Venezuela and not here?

DKG

The Dutch government announced plans to buy and close up to 3,000 farms near areas deemed environmentally sensitive to comply with EU climate rules. :crazy:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=485012 time=1669765631 user_id=3390
Earlier this month Biden promised "no more drilling."  He must have mean domestically because over the holiday weekend, the Biden administration granted California-based Chevron a license to resume drilling operations in Venezuela.

On one hand, approving oil drilling in Venezuela seemingly takes away from American oil companies, whose drilling and the revenue it generates would benefit the U.S. On the other hand, if Biden wants to stop oil drilling because of climate change, why is drilling in Venezuela acceptable? Why is it that President Biden would rather let U.S. companies drill for oil in Venezuela than here in the US? Does Biden think there's some benefit to the climate to drill oil in Venezuela and not here?

Yet we live on a sphere, or a dinner plate according to some of our less astute members, and thus the environment still suffers whatever spooky consequences these snowflake retards are shrieking about this week.

deadskinmask

QuoteYet we live on a dinner plate according to some of our less astute members

really? less astute? and yet this detail that i've brought to your attention has went entirely unnoticed and never once addressed.... i'm willing to say that by my observations i don't think we live on a ball.... you think you do because a bunch of ppl 'said so'.... and you have the nerve to refer to me as 'less astute'.... lmmfao.... whatever, chief....  :laugh:

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483507 time=1669136889 user_id=1582with the earth being over 70% water, did you know that over 80% of the ocean floor has never been mapped, explored or even seen??? 80 FUCKIN PERCENT.... yet they have no problem telling you when an asteroid '300 light-years away' changes speed or orbit.... all while around 50% of the very planet we live on is a complete mystery....