The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482385 time=1668721862 user_id=2845
Did you watch the Dave ChapelLE SNL monologue about Kanye?

I didnt.

But I already know about the MK Ultra. The US government experimented on Canadian citizens....did you know that?

They thought they were going to for mental health treatment and were injected with LDS and tormented. And yeah they sued. Some committed suicide.

People think this shits a conspiracy theory but it isnt. BUT conspiracy has came from it. MK Ultra, Operation Paper clip, Mockingbird...all real recorded things our government has done.

And our government didnt do all this for no reason. Certainly celebs are used to guide and control public opinion and I'm sure it's all darker than people realize. Darker and yes....satanic. There is a lot of satanic messaging. And no I dont mean backmasking...i mean right in the narratives we are to believe.

Now do think they are lizard people? No. I dont think they are meeting up and doing blood sacrifices and breeding mole children or any of that either.

But over the years I've watched the same sort of "whistle blower" narrative come out, get squashed while the one who says it either dies under mysterious circumstances, "suicides", or gets painted as batshit fucking crazy. All people with the same sort of story.

After a while how much is coincidental?

You ever heard of a man named Isaac Cappy? He was the last one I knew of.  Evidently threw himself off an overpass.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

i'm torn on the kanye saga.... i used to hate him but now that its trending, i'm trying to like him.... at least till 'hating him' isn't as popular anymore....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482393 time=1668722696 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482385 time=1668721862 user_id=2845
Did you watch the Dave ChapelLE SNL monologue about Kanye?

I didnt.

But I already know about the MK Ultra. The US government experimented on Canadian citizens....did you know that?

They thought they were going to for mental health treatment and were injected with LDS and tormented. And yeah they sued. Some committed suicide.

People think this shits a conspiracy theory but it isnt. BUT conspiracy has came from it. MK Ultra, Operation Paper clip, Mockingbird...all real recorded things our government has done.

And our government didnt do all this for no reason. Certainly celebs are used to guide and control public opinion and I'm sure it's all darker than people realize. Darker and yes....satanic. There is a lot of satanic messaging. And no I dont mean backmasking...i mean right in the narratives we are to believe.

Now do think they are lizard people? No. I dont think they are meeting up and doing blood sacrifices and breeding mole children or any of that either.

But over the years I've watched the same sort of "whistle blower" narrative come out, get squashed while the one who says it either dies under mysterious circumstances, "suicides", or gets painted as batshit fucking crazy. All people with the same sort of story.

You ever heard of a man named Isaac Cappy? He was the last one I knew of.  Evidently threw himself off an overpass.

hey.... you seem cool.... how do you feel about flat earth? lmmfao.... :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482394 time=1668722752 user_id=1582
i'm torn on the kanye saga.... i used to hate him but now that its trending, i'm trying to like him.... at least till 'hating him' isn't as popular anymore....

I hate hip hop and hip hop culture. I was never a fan.

But it really is like we are supposed to view him as a nut. I thought he was a nut too.....and I really dont know WHY I think that outside of shit SAID about him.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482395 time=1668722883 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482393 time=1668722696 user_id=3266

I didnt.

hey.... you seem cool.... how do you feel about flat earth? lmmfao.... :laugh:

There is no flat earth.

What about what I said strikes you as flat earthy?

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

The earth exists. Doesnt mean the conspiracy of the flat earth is real

MK Uktra exists. Doesnt mean the lizard people are real.

">

">

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482398 time=1668723048 user_id=2845
He was being sarcastic lol

He looks like an Ed Gains fan.  ac_blush

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482397 time=1668722997 user_id=3266

i wasn't 'accusing' you of anything.... you just seemed like you had a different set of ideas than the basic crowd.... i just wanted to see how different.... nothing wrong with being a flat earther.... i'm a flat earther....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482400 time=1668723143 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482398 time=1668723048 user_id=2845
He was being sarcastic lol

actually i"m just a Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan and a Slayer fan.... but my first forum was a gore forum and everyone had gory usernames.... i picked 'deadskinmask' and just stuck with it....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482401 time=1668723314 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482397 time=1668722997 user_id=3266

i wasn't 'accusing' you of anything.... you just seemed like you had a different set of ideas than the basic crowd.... i just wanted to see how different.... nothing wrong with being a flat earther.... i'm a flat earther....

Aaahhhh I gotcha. Hard to detect "tone" so I only asked that to see what you meant lol.

You could have been either making fun of me OR asking as a flat earther yourself.

If you are that's okay.....I dont agree....but you are some of my favorite lunatics  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482404 time=1668723545 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482400 time=1668723143 user_id=3266

actually i"m just a Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan and a Slayer fan.... but my first forum was a gore forum and everyone had gory usernames.... i picked 'deadskinmask' and just stuck with it....

You know TCM and the Slayer song are both inspired by Ed Gains?

Odinson

https://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/flat-earth-funny-memes-28-5b325364901bf__700.jpg">

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482406 time=1668723808 user_id=3266
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482404 time=1668723545 user_id=1582

You know TCM and the Slayer song are both inspired by Ed Gains?

i did.... its Gein though.... and hes the fella on my avatar....

Odinson

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzp3iOV0fOiH8FUt4HYo4rGoBWeBiHvkXQ3Q&usqp=CAU">