The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=486281 time=1670291245 user_id=3266
I bet next she will be announcing that Flea and Rancid are not white.

Lmao.

I don't get her comments.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=486282 time=1670291385 user_id=3396

Lmao.

you're not alone sir.

your IQ needs to be inverted to understand anything she's talking about

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486279 time=1670291217 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486276 time=1670290862 user_id=3266
Big she has made a ton of comments about your exs on the basis of their skin color.

How you "date those crazy black women". "Black women are nuts/will stab you"  kind of shit.

Your Haitian ex astro projected into her dreams to like....steal her bike or whatever.

After being dumped and rejected by enough white and Hispanic men she too started dating a black woman

HAW HAW

She once told me that my ex was seen in a dream crawled up on the hood of her car taping on the windshield. And it was raining outside.

apparently that means some bad omen or something in Waldo's world.

I was just like "yeah okay.... so... how about them mets"

Just so you know.....I never dreamed about your ex. I actually forgot she existed most of the time  :roll:

I DID have a dream once that I was at some rave like party down in the D with the boys mom and we were party buddies for the night and we couldnt get home because the car was gone.  And it was one of those it was her but it wasnt her. AND it was your car we couldnt find.

It was just my subconscious vomiting though. Not like any sort of omen....lmao!

Shes not white either  :roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Lmao.

She makes no sense.

I'll take a shot at it. Her narcissism inspires her to thread jack discussions with off the wall bizzare as fuck comments about other posters....most frequently when shes drinking. Which is most of the week.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486284 time=1670291434 user_id=3214

you're not alone sir.

your IQ needs to be inverted to understand anything she's talking about

I will not stay up all night trying to figure out the point if any to her comments.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=486288 time=1670291562 user_id=3266

She makes no sense.

I'll take a shot at it. Her narcissism inspires her to thread jack discussions with off the wall bizzare as fuck comments about other posters....most frequently when shes drinking. Which is most of the week.

Ah, drunk talk. I know about that.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=486290 time=1670291633 user_id=3396

She makes no sense.

Pretty much.

It was so out of left field too. The convo was about something completely different.  It doesnt even make sense to bring that dumb ass shit up where she did.

Odinson

Latinas.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUVcNRmUcAAWTIj.jpg">

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=486291 time=1670291721 user_id=3266

Pretty much.

It was so out of left field too. The convo was about something completely different.  It doesnt even make sense to bring that dumb ass shit up where she did.

I am usually just horny when I have had too much swish.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486285 time=1670291482 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486279 time=1670291217 user_id=3214

After being dumped and rejected by enough white and Hispanic men she too started dating a black woman

HAW HAW

She once told me that my ex was seen in a dream crawled up on the hood of her car taping on the windshield. And it was raining outside.

apparently that means some bad omen or something in Waldo's world.

I was just like "yeah okay.... so... how about them mets"

Just so you know.....I never dreamed about your ex. I actually forgot she existed most of the time  :roll:

I DID have a dream once that I was at some rave like party down in the D with the boys mom and we were party buddies for the night and we couldnt get home because the car was gone.  And it was one of those it was her but it wasnt her. AND it was your car we couldnt find.

My first ex-wife was claiming that she was in some Transcendental good vs evil battle with my 2nd ex-wife (or soon to be at the time) and then Murdock had to squeeze her way in... it was all occurring on some terrestrial plane so I could not see it

all the while my Haitian girlfriend at the time claimed she was being followed around, on the physical plane, by my soon to be ex-wife in her fleshly form

that I wasn't able to see either

and I just sate there shaking my head asking my cock how the fuck does he get me into these messes.

Odinson

https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/cc/cc7640c0832aad321a4387a573a7e142.jpeg">

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486295 time=1670291877 user_id=3214

My first ex-wife was claiming that she was in some Transcendental good vs evil battle with my 2nd ex-wife (or soon to be at the time) and then Murdock had to squeeze her way in... it was all occurring on some terrestrial plane so I could not see it

all the while my Haitian girlfriend at the time claimed she was being followed around, on the physical plane, by my soon to be ex-wife in her fleshly form

and I just sate there shaking my head asking my cock how the fuck does he get me into these messes.

">

Biggie Smiles

She makes no sense.

yeah but you're drunk talk pretty much involves telling good looking women to take off their clothes and sit on your lap

pretty normal shit if You ask me

Murdock on the otherhand will burst into a thread discussing Astrophysics talking about "roses are red and violets are blue" and then just stand there looking at you like that was her Mic drop moment.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486295 time=1670291877 user_id=3214

I could say so much right here but it would not be healthy for either of us.  :oeudC:

I should start writing music and shit.

I mean of COURSE they all fight on the astroplane. Why not.   ac_drinks

Maybe Murds next trip she can stay there.